Epilogue Purrfect For Each Other

Purrfect Love

The next day…

 

*Mimi is waiting for Hwall outside of the lecture room when Inhyuk walks up to her.

 

Inhyuk: Mimi, can we talk for a second?

 

*Mimi suddenly turns around and walks away from him when he grabs her by the wrist. She starts to tear up. 

 

Mimi’s mind: What does he want from me now?

I just want to let him go as my first love but-

It’s too hard. 

 

Inhyuk: Mimi, please? It’ll just be for a second I promise.

 

*Mimi turns around and faces him trying to hide her tears from him.

 

Mimi: What is it, sunbae?

 

*Just then Inhyuk suddenly hugs her and she gets surprised by his sudden action. She tries to pull away from him but he refuses.

 

Mimi: What are you doing? Let go

 

Inhyuk: Mimi, I’m sorry.

I’m sorry for everything.

I didn’t mean to abandon you that night.

 

Mimi: What? What do you mean? I don’t-

 

Inhyuk: *cuts her off* You remember the night I abandoned you on the streets a year ago?

I actually didn’t mean to I-

 

Mimi: *cuts him off* You’re a traitor! 

I thought you loved me but-

Why?

Why did you just leave me like that?

Why?

 

*Mimi hits him crying her eyes out and Inhyuk tries to calm her down

 

Inhyuk: I’m sorry, Mimi, I had reasons.

 

Mimi: Reasons? 

 

*Inhyuk nods and grabs her by the shoulders

 

Inhyuk: Listen, Mimi, the reason why I left you that time was because I was scared.

I was scared that’s why.

 

Mimi: Scared? Scared of what?

 

Inhyuk: That day I found out that my friend’s girlfriend was his pet cat.

He told me everything about that if a feline meets his/her soulmate, he/she becomes human.

Once I heard that I was so shocked.

I was scared to put myself in a committed relationship with you.

And because of it I abandoned you without thinking I’m sorry.

 

Mimi: You what? 

 

Inhyuk: Look, I know I was wrong. I was such a fool to break your heart like that. I’m sorry.

 

Mimi: What are you trying to say, sunbae?

 

Inhyuk: I’m letting you go. I’ll move on from you.

 

Mimi: W-W-What?


Inhyuk: I mean it’s pretty obvious that you have feelings for Hwall, don’t you?

I know he’ll treat you better. 

Besides you clearly deserve someone better than me.

 

Mimi: Sunbae, I-

 

*Inhyuk hugs her one last time

 

Inhyuk: Well then goodbye Mimi. 

I wish you the best.

 

*Inhyuk walks away with tears down his face. Mimi looks at Inhyuk one last time. She walks away when she comes face-to-face with Hwall. Hwall notices the tears in her eyes and he’s worried about her.

 

Hwall: Are you okay? What happened?

 

*Mimi suddenly hugs him without saying a single word.

 

Hwall: Mimi, what’s wrong?

 

*They make eye contact for a while before Mimi leans in and kisses him.

 

Mimi’s mind: Inhyuk sunbae is right. It wasn’t him that took my heart. It was you.

It’ll always be you.

 

*She kisses him with tears pouring down her face and all her emotions as well.

His heart breaks to her this way but at the same time he wanted to make her happy. 

He promised himself and that’s the promise he will keep. With the promise of commitment, he showed that through his kisses. And soon both of their hearts connected to each other with each single kiss and touch they gave to each other. It was like they’re purrfect for each other.

 

*Hwall breaks the kiss and hugs her.

 

Hwall’s mind: It’s you I want and you I ever need.

You’re the one for me and I’m the one for you.

I’ll forever love you. 

 

Mimi (narration): In the end we learn to let go of our first love and we welcome our last love.

Hwall and I learned that we’re meant to be for each other.

He became my everything and my only thing.

Meanwhile, Inhyuk sunbae-

He found someone to love.

 

*Inhyuk comes home from his part-time job and finds a kitten in a cardboard box lonely in the middle of the streets.

 

Inhyuk: It’s okay, kitty, it’s okay.

Come on let’s go home.

 

Mimi (narration): And in the end we know that-

 

Mimi, Hwall & Inhyuk: “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend” -Anonymous