Chapter 6 Butterflies

Purrfect Love

*Hwall and Mimi eventually ate at a seafood restaurant that night. Though Mimi usually eats alot she didn’t have much of an appetite that night and Hwall noticed. 

 

Hwall: Are you okay? You haven’t touched your fish.

 

Mimi: Yeah I guess I’m not that hungry.

 

Hwall’s mind: But she was so hungry earlier why is she-

Did something happen between her and Inhyuk sunbae today?

 

Later…

 

*To cheer Mimi up, Hwall tries to cheer her up with cat ice cream and buying her things that cat likes. Catnip, cat toys and you name it.

 

Mimi: Let’s go to that store over there. *points to the store a block away*

 

Hwall: *pants* Mimi, we’ve been walking for over 3 hours and it’s getting late let’s go.

 

Mimi: But I want a teddy bear!

 

Hwall: Fine fine let’s go! Where’s the toy shop?

 

*Mimi and Hwall head to the toy shop when they spot a huge ferocious dog approaching this way.

 

Hwall: Mimi, let’s go home.

 

Mimi: What why I-

 

*Mimi spots the dog and she shakes in fear. She slowly backs away and hides behind Hwall.

 

Hwall: 1, 2, 3…. RUN!!!
 

*Hwall and Mimi runs and screams for their lives while the huge dog runs after them. The chasing game happens for a while until Hwall pulls her into an abandoned alleyway. The dog leaves them and the two sigh in relief. Mimi backs away from him when she suddenly makes eye contact with him. She could feel her heart beating for him for the first time. But this time this was a feeling that Inhyuk had never given her before. She could feel sparks for the first time.

 

Later…

 

*Hwall and Mimi are finally on the bus on the way home. Mimi’s tired from a long day. She suddenly leans against his shoulder and Hwall slightly jumps surprised by her sudden action. He looks at her and smiles to himself. He could feel his heart beating for a girl the first time. It was a new feeling that he had never experienced before and he liked it. 

 

Later that night…

 

*Mimi arrive home. She touches her neck and feels like there’s something empty. There’s nothing on her neck. Where’s her nametag? Mimi starts to panic and rummages through her things.

 

Mimi's mind: Damn it where is it?

 

Hwall: Mimi, what’s wrong? Why are you being like this?

 

Mimi: I think I lost my nametag.

 

Hwall: You what?