Prologue Only One

Purrfect Love

*Mimi gets abandoned in the middle of the streets by her family. She looks at the car leaving her behind. Her ears and eyes droop and her tail is down. 

 

Mimi: Please come back… please…

 

*It starts to rain heavily. Mimi runs down the alley trying to find shelter.

 

Mimi: Where do I go now? There’s nowhere to hide.

 

*After that day, Mimi has started her stray kitty life but no one took her in. She got kicked out by restaurant owners and barely had enough to eat and drink. She ended up sleeping in the streets. 

 

Mimi’s mind: Will this hell ever end? Will I ever find some place to stay soon?

 

1 year later…

 

*Mimi kept wandering the streets hoping someone would take her in but still with no luck.

 

Mimi’s mind: Why does this keep on happening to me? When will I ever find love?

 

*Mimi spots a group of boys playing soccer at a nearby park. It catches her eye instantly.

Mimi’s ears perks up curious about what’s going on.

 

Mimi’s mind: Maybe I’ll go take a look.

 

*Mimi heads to the park. She sits down at a nearby tree and watches the game. A boy catches her eye. She had never seen anyone like him. The way he moved and swiftly caught the ball. The way his hair bounced running down the field. His smile his laugh. Everything about him got her mesmerized. She knew that this boy could be her only chance to hope. 

 

Mimi’s mind: Whose he? Maybe he can help me. 

 

*After that day, Mimi started following Hwall around. She followed him to his house, university and to his part-time job. At first Hwall ignored her and went his own way but as time went by he felt bad for her. Hwall finally turns around as he walks home from his evening shift. He notices Mimi still following him. He smirks and stops walking. Mimi stops after him.

 

Mimi’s mind: What in the world is he doing? 

 

*Hwall starts walking again and she followed him. After a while Hwall started running away from her and she freaks out.

 

Mimi’s mind: Wait, human, don’t leave me!! Wait!!

 

*Mimi quickly runs after him. She follows him to an alleyway but didn’t see him anywhere in sight.

 

Mimi’s mind: What the-

What I’m scared-
 

*Mimi slowly backs away hoping nothing would pop out and scare her. To make things worse a big ferocious canine appears in front of her growling at her.

 

Boss: What is a feline doing here? Get out of my property!!

 

Mimi: I’m so sorry sir I’ll leave now

 

Boss: Not unless you pass my guards you won’t

 

Mimi: Huh?

*Just then more vicious canines appear in front of her snarling at her. The canines approach her.

 

Boss: Finish her.

 

*Mimi curls into a ball scared what would happen to her. She meows crying for mercy.

 

Mimi’s mind: Someone please save me.

 

*Suddenly she hears a familiar voice from a distance.

 

Hwall: What are you doing to the kitty? Leave her alone!!

 

Boss: Let’s move boys!

 

*Boss nods and his canine companions follow after him. They howl and run away. Hwall slowly approaches her reaching out his hand to her.

 

Hwall: Are you okay there, kitty?

 

*Mimi looks up and sees Hwall in front of her with a smile on his face.

 

Mimi: Thank you, human, thank you. You’re my life savior.

 

Hwall: Let’s go home. What do you say, kitty?

 

Mimi: *meows* Home?

 

Later…

 

*Hwall takes Mimi home. She sits on the couch as she watches Hwall make dinner for her.

 

Mimi's mind: He seems like a good person. 

 

*Hwall comes to her and places a bowl of warm milk and tuna fish in front of her.

 

Mimi: *meows* Food?

 

Hwall: *nods* Sorry I ran off on you like that. I was getting things for you.

 

Mimi: Things? What things?

 

*Hwall takes out the groceries from the plastic bag and shows it to her. A cat tower, cat bed, toys, and food. 

 

Mimi’s mind: This human did all this for me? 

 

*Mimi’s heart melts seeing him smile once again.

 

Mimi’s mind: He may be the only one after all.

 

*Hwall pets her head and notices her nametag collar around her neck. He looks at it.

 

Hwall: Mimi, say, how would you like to be my friend?

 

Mimi’s mind: Friend? Is this what it is? Is this my new home?

 

*Many days passed and Hwall had treated her well. He played with her, slept with her, gave her food and water, bathed her and treated her like a princess. Mimi felt blessed that he was part of her life.

 

Mimi’s mind: Thank you, human, for giving me a new start. You are the only one I can trust.

I love you my human.

 

*Mimi rubs herself against Hwall’s hand and sits on his lap. He looks at her with a smile.

Soon Hwall falls asleep beside her.

 

The next morning…

 

*Hwall wakes up but instead of Mimi greeting him he sees a girl in front of her. 

 

Hwall: Get out of my house!!

 

*Mimi wakes up, stretches and yawns to find Hwall screaming and running in the house.

 

Mimi’s mind: What’s going on? Is there a thief in here?

 

Hwall: Who are you? Get out!!

 

Mimi’s mind: Who is he talking to? What is-

 

Hwall: Get out of my house, girl!!

 

Mimi’s mind: Girl? There’s a girl in the house? What is he talking about there’s no-

 

*Mimi slowly approaches a mirror and finds something shocking. Instead of her beautiful snow white fur she has snow white skin and red lips. Her eyes still the same old jade green but her hair is blonde. She has become human. Mimi screams.

 

Mimi’s mind: What the- Have I just become h-h-human?