Hello from Seungwan

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's eyes which widens upon hearing what she heard from the other line, pure excitement and anticipation was visible with in the eyes of the clueless five year old. "Yes, please date my mama." the kid responded in a cheery tone, she was even staring at her aunt who's busy drinking her chocolate milkshake. "My mama is very kind, she's good at everything, especially laundry and ironing!" without realizing the little kid was describing her mom's trait, leaving the person on the other line stunned. "Mama is so strong, she is the only one who's providing my needs! Mama loves me so I'm sure once you get to know my mama you will love her too!" Seungwan was smiling as she reached for the strawberries inside her fridge. "So will you date my mama?" placing some strawberries on the top of the cake Seungwan chuckles as she heard the pleading voice of the kid.

Seulgi came inside after hearing what the little kid just said. "But I'm a bit busy little one, I'll try my best to look for time and try to date your mama okay?" she answered as calm as she could, smiling as she placed the cake inside the fridge. "I need to work now little one, I should hang up okay?" her soft voice made Yerim hum as a response, when she's just about to end the call Yerim asked a question.

"Can I call you again?" Seungwan hums as a response to the kid who squealed and that response melted the blonde's heart. Placing her phone down. Her eyes went to meet her bestfriend's.

"Aren't you giving the kid some false hopes? You told me you won't be able to date someone after what happened?" Seungwan leans her back into the kitchen counter. Eyes was filled with different thoughts. All Seungwan can do is so stare at her bestfriend. "Don't you think it's the right time for you to loosen up? That's why you left Canada right?" Seulgi's eyes went to her friend, she saw her miserable, and messily crying hoping for a certain someone to comeback to her. "I hope you can Seungwan. You're too amazing." Seulgi pats her bestfriend's back before she went out of the kitchen once again.

"Will I be able to love someone again?" Seungwan whispers those before she sighed and resumes to baking.

-

Yerim was now sitting in a playground with her aunt, eyeing all the falling leaves from the nearby tree. "Your mom will be home late, do you want to join my date tonight?" Yeri on her small ice cream before eyeing her aunt. The kid immediately smiles over her aunt.

"You have a girlfriend now?" Yeri moves her swing as she continues to smile over her aunt. The tall lady can only chuckle as she nods her head over her clueless niece. "But auntie Sooyoung can you help me buy a gift for mama?" getting her backpack, Yerim took her small wallet, opening it Sooyoung was in awe, all the money that the kid received from her mom, and grandmother remains untouched. "Mama was eyeing a bag last time we went to COEX, the price is the same as my money auntie Sooyoung." the kid was smiling over her aunt as she pouts her lips trying to convince her aunt.

Indeed no one can even resists the almighty Bae Yerim. Holding Yerim's hand, Sooyoung went inside the mall while her hand is holding the hand of the excited kid. "Now let's get to buy your mom's bag Yerim-ah." Sooyoung went inside the Gucci Shop, Yerim immediately pointed the beige bag. "Aigoo Joohyun eonnie really got a very nice taste." Yerim gave her small wallet to her aunt who can only smile at her. "Then let's buy her a cake and surprise her at home. Can you stay awake until twelve?" Sooyoung asked Yerim before she talked to the attendee. The kid was giggling as she watched the attendee prepare the gift that she purchased for her own mother.

"Can we buy the cake at the cafe near at home?" the happiness and excitement is making the kid so happy. Surprising her mom is something that she really wants to do every year. "I love the cakes there!" the duo was smiling, for sure Sooyoung wants to meet the happy cafe staff Seulgi too.

"Of course we can! You know how much I love the attendee there right?" the duo giggles before she reached for her phone. A message from Seulgi was shown.

[Thursday 6:30 PM] Kang Seulgi: Hello miss Park Sooyoung can we meet later tonight at the cafe, I made something for you.

Sooyoung's cheeks turned red before she manages to compose a reply to her future lover.

[Thursday 6:40 PM] Park Sooyoung: Yes we will buy a cake there it's my cousin's birthday, Yerim wants to buy a cake to surprise her mom. See you later beautiful.

Yerim was holding the bag of her gift for her mom before she went out with her aunt. The kid was happily running while dragging her aunt. "Auntie Sooyoung can you not tell mama that I'm being bullied at school? I don't want to be an addition to her worry." Yerim asked with pleading eyes. She's indeed a mischievous yet a very thoughtful kid. There's no lie to that. Yerim shares a great and strong bond with her mom.

"You know that your mom wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter