Hello again it's me Seungwan!

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's hand went into as soon as she saw Seungwan kneeling in front of her, her heartbeat was fast as she remains staring over her lover, the tears that were beaming from her eyes finally fell. Joohyun feels like she's in cloud nine. From being scared of falling in love because of her thoughts about her dad, she's now here being treasured and well taken care of. "I want your dad to witness this special event in your life, there were lots of places in my mind when I first thought about this proposal, there were some beautiful places, scenarios that I made up in my mind while I was in Canada." Seungwan was smiling as she continues to stare over Joohyun who keeps on tearing up. "When I first meet your dad, I was a bit hesitant, if I should ask for his blessing, he knew that. I was a bit confused whether he should know about it, but I realized that at the end of each day he will still be your dad Hyun-ah." Joohyun's mom wipes her tears as she listens to what the blonde pastry chef was saying, Yerim was also smiling as she stood with her Auntine Sooyoung who's currently hugging her. "Now I'm here, asking your hand for marriage in front of the most important people in your life. Bae Joohyun, will you be my wife and spend the rest of your life with me?" Yerim who immediately wipes her tears stares right into her mom who can't comprehend any words right now. Seeing how Yerim's eyes shines as she waits for her mom's response is enough for Joohyun to realized that she really found the best and it was Yerim's work of art. 

"Yes Seungwan, Yes I'll marry you and will spend the rest of my life with you."  Seungwan happily smiles as she reaches for Joohyun's hand, she slipped the ring into her finger and lands a soft peck on her hand. Yerim happily jumps as she went to hug her two moms. 

"Aigoo congratulations to my lovely daughter."  Seungwan bows over Joohyun's dad before smiling, it's finally happening, both Joohyun and Seungwan will be settling into each other's loving arms, they finally made it here. "I know that you will take care of my Joohyun well Seungwan-ah. Thank you for being here with her." Seungwan reaches for the old man's hand and gave it a light squeeze, she flashed her warm smile as she stares over her lover's father. "Take care of your future family Seungwan-ah." Seungwan nods her head as she can't help not to feel emotional. "I know that you two will last long, I can rest well and with the assurance that my daughter will be loved by someone who sees her worth." the tears rolls from the old man's eyes as she reached for Joohyun's hand. "I can now go and rest, I know that you're in good hands." Seungwan can only gulp the imaginary lump on , hearing those from the man is enough to make both of them emotional. "I'm getting tired Joohyun-ah, I know that you'll live a happy life. I'm so happy that the heavens allowed me to see how you're doing even before I go." Joohyun can only sob as she stares over her dad, her heart hurts, how can the world be so cruel. How can the heaven take the person that she's been dying to meet at the very moment she felt the love that she's been craving for years. "Seeing you grow up as the lady that you are today makes me realized that your mom really did a great job, and also you Joohyun-ah." the old man breathes out before he tries to keep his eyes open. "Thank you my daughter for being you, thank you for choosing to forgive me despite of everything that I did. Appa will always be thankful for that." Joohyun wipes the tears from her eyes as she stares over her own father who seemed to be having a hard time breathing. Seulgi even went out to call the doctor. "I love you my daughter, always." Seungwan immediately held Joohyun close to her when the machines inside the room made a sound. 

Seungwan can only hold Joohyun close to her as they both watched how the doctors tried their best to revive the old man. The only thought that is running into Seungwan's mind right now is she needs to be strong for both her future wife and their family. Joohyun was sobbing into her hold and all she can do was to be there and wrap her arms around. "Stop doc, you're just giving him a hard time." the soft voice of Joohyun's mom was heard inside the hospital room, the older lady went near the bed and at that cue the doctor moved. "I'm sure that you already want to rest and you just waited for Joohyun to finally settle down. We will give you what you wanted already, please rest. Guide me and Joohyun. It must be hard for you through out everything. I'll continue to take care of Joohyun and guide her." the older lady wipes the tears that fell from her eyes. "Thank you for giving Joohyun to me." the brunette was sobbing as she stares over her parents. The sight that she craved for years that she only experienced for a short span of months. It's now gone. 

But Joohyun was thankful for being blessed enough to experience something even in a short span of time, she was lucky to feel the fatherly love even for only a month. She found herself sitting inside a cafe while Seungwan was squatting in front of her holding her hand. "What do you want to eat hmm? Do you want to go home? Rest?" Joohyun can only stare over Seungwan while she's feeling lost, all she wants right now is to not feel alone and Seungwan is really doing a great job with it. 

"Just stay here, stay near me." Seungwan nods her head in understanding before she lands a soft peck on Joohyun's hand. Her eyes were locked over the brunette. Everything is still not sinking into her mind, all she can do right now is to stare over Seungwan who can only lightly smile at her. Joohyun wonders if Seungwan isn't here how will she even cope up? 

"Let's go home hmm? You need to rest." the soft voice made her calm, her senses was lighter as she felt the warmth around her shoulders. Seungwan was staring at her with her loving eyes. "Stay here hmm? I'll settle the bills first. Yerimie stay with mama."  Seungwan said as she eyes the kid who's sitting beside her mom. Yerim even reaches for her mom's hand before she nods her head to what Seungwan just said. "This won't take long hmm?" Seungwan lands a soft peck on Joohyun's forehead before she went to settle the bills with Seulgi. 

Joohyun was just staring at her daughter who's holding her hand right now. "Mama how are you feeling?" Yerim asked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter