Damage

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The damage has been done, at that very moment Joohyun stepped out of the cafe, Seungwan gathered all of her strength and pushed Rosé with all of her might. Her head is throbbing in pain, she feels so weak as she tries to chase over Joohyun. "Joohyun!" Seungwan grabs her wrist as soon as she got a hold of her. Tears were escaping the eyes of the brunette. The guilt was now eating Seungwan's senses. Her knees are so close to betraying her. She wants to kneel and ask for forgiveness, and she wants to explain what really happened. "Just please let me explain just once." the desperation was heard from the tone of Seungwan's voice.

"Seungwan, please. Just let me go." the tears continue to escape from the eyes of the bank manager. The pain that she's feeling right now is so unexplainable, everything just hurts. Just seeing the sight of the blonde is more than enough to give her a numerous amount of pain. "I knew it, I knew it in the first place. That I'm just a rebound here. But why the hell does it hurts too bad? Seungwan, opening my heart and giving it risk to someone who clearly can't move on with her ex-girlfriend is the worst decision I've ever made. I looked pathetic earlier, and now here I am looking like a sore loser, thinking that I'll be able to create more wonderful memories with you." a soft chuckle was heard from Joohyun as she wipes her tears, she reached for Seungwan's hand which is on her wrist. She removes it and stepped away from Seungwan. "I can't say that meeting you was something that I regret because you gave us something that we can't have back then. You gave us happiness, but I guess we should cut everything out Seungwan. Let's not see each other anymore. Don't come near my daughter too." the bank manager bows before she starts walking again while carrying a very clueless Yerim who can only cry as she stares over Seungwan.

Seungwan lost all of her might, she ended up sitting on the sidewalk. Tears escaping from her eyes. The usual pain from a year ago is now here within her mind. "Son Seungwan!" the voice of her best friend was heard but she didn't move any muscle, the tears continue to fall from her eyes. She can't put to words the emptiness that she's feeling right now.

This is the thing that Seungwan is less likely to imagine. Never in her life that she imagined that Rosé will just come back to mess her life once more, she basically thought that she passed that pace already. Now, Seungwan is back to her dark and lonely days. She's basically back into the dungeon of her own thoughts. She doesn't want to let go of Joohyun even under any given circumstances, she can see herself serving her breakfast, taking care of her, and giving her the love that she deserves.

Seungwan felt an arm wrapped into her upper body. As she meets the eyes of her best friend, Seungwan finally broke down into tears again. Seulgi's heart is in pain right now. The same sight that welcomed her more than a year ago is now back into her arms. "S... Seulgi" she can only sigh as she pats her best friend.

"No, all of you are so emotional right now. Let us try to settle things out, okay? For now, let's head home and rest. You had a very long day Wan-ah." Seungwan hopes that tomorrow would be a better day for her and Joohyun.

A sound from their front door awakened Seugli, her eyes drifted towards the sleeping person beside her. Seungwan passed out last night after drinking the whole bottle of black label. She didn't even leave Seungwan's side last night, she listened to all of the stories the girl was saying.  Seulgi lazily stood up from the bed and went to check who is the intruder at this early time. Seulgi pressed the smart button and saw Sooyoung standing there. "Open this door, I need your damn explanation." the older lady opens the door and was shocked upon seeing how smoking mad Sooyoung is. "Do you know that Joohyun eonnie quitted her job today and she'll be heading to Daegu to stay away from your friend!?" the anger within the voice of Sooyoung was heard, her hands were just about to grip on the doorknob, but Seulgi was quick to get a hold of her girlfriend.  "No, Seulgi let me do this! She broke my eonnie's heart and also Yerim's! How dare her?! We even talked and she told me that they were in good hands!" Sooyoung's voice was loud as she stares over Seulgi who is helping her to calm down. 

"They're all emotional last night, we should let them settle things out first before doing something please. Seungwan is my best friend, I know her for more than half of my life, I know how badly she loves Joohyun eonnie. Things really went out of hand for her Sooyoung-ah, please give my friend a chance to explain." Seulgi's voice was a mixture of desperation and devastation, she wants Seungwan to feel the happiness that she knows her friend deserves. "Her ex-girlfriend came back without any notice, Seungwan was surprised herself too. She doesn't have any intention to use your cousin. Seungwan loves Joohyun eonnie as much as she loves doing pastries. Trust me with this one, I know Seungwan like the backbone of my hand. Seungwan is my friend, I want the best for her,  Joohyun eonnie is my friend as well, I want them to be happy. I told you a lot of times how much I'm hurting every time I'm seeing my friend cry and question herself right? Last night that happened once again Sooyoung-ah." Seulgi can only gulp as she tries to prevent the tears which are bounding to fall from her eyes. Sooyoung's eyes were becoming soft as she stares over her lover. "I haven't seen Seungwan smile like that for a long time, she's been into drinking and crying to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter