Too Much

The Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan was awaken by a soft whimper, she slowly opens her eyes and saw Joohyun snuggling into her more. Her arms automatically went around her body to give her some warmth. "Good morning love, how are you feeling?" Seungwan asked as she lands a soft peck on Joohyun's forehead. Her eyes were also staring at her breathtaking face. 

Joohyun pecks on Seungwan cheek before she stares at her. "I'm feeling good love, it was the best sleep I had in months."  Joohyun smiles at Seungwan before she sits up on the bed. Seungwan also did the same. "How about you love?"  Joohyun ties her hair while she's staring at Seungwan who's now fixing her hair as well.

"My body clock already adjusted. It was a very nice sleep too." Seungwan responded as she smiles too. Their attention drifted to Yerim who's now holding her nintendo switch which Seungwan bought.

"Good morning mamas!" Yerim happily greets them before diving in between them both. Joohyun immediately hugs the little kid and lands a soft peck on her cheek. "Look mama, this is what mama Seungwan gave me." Joohyun's eyes went to meet Seungwan's who is now smiling as she saw Yerim enjoying as she play with the switch that her mom opted her to buy for the kid. 

"Ya that seemed to be expensive." Joohyun was eyeing Seungwan who's now busy teaching Yerim to get some fishes on the game itself. Seeing the both of them is making Joohyun smile too. She can't help to look forward to seeing the kid that she's carrying to have fun with both Seungwan and Yerim already. 

"Mom paid for it. She saw Yerim on Seulgi's IG Updates so I told her about Yerim." Seungwan said as she stood up from the bed to grab her phone which is currently ringing. "I'll just take this call first."  Seungwan immediately went out of the house and stood beside her car. She was hesitant to whether speak first or not."Hello good morning Mister, my name is Son Seungwan." she took the courage to speak first and patiently waited for the person on the other line to respond.

"Thank you for reaching me out." a soft voice was heard from the other line, and that made Seungwan felt relieved. Her eyes went over to the door of the house which just flung open. It's Joohyun's mom.

"Ne, I'm doing this because her mom asked me to do it ahjussi. Do you happen to live nearby in Daegu or what?"  Seungwan froze when the door flung open once again. It's Joohyun who's eyeing her already.

"Wan-ah, come on let's eat now." Seungwan smiles before she nodded her head, the guy on the other line gasped as soon as she heard the sweet voice.

"Ahjussi will you let me meet you today? I just want to tell you something." Seungwan eyes the girl who's standing a few meters away from her. She gave her a soft smile too before giving her a sign to wait for awhile.

"Yes, I'll just send you the name of the hospital where I am staying." Joohyun reaches Seungwan and gave her waist a hug.

"Who is that anyways? Work?" Joohyun's voice was filled with curiosity. The guy from the other line gasped once again. Seungwan was just staring over Joohyun who got this curious eyes staring right into her. "Yerim is hungry, will that call be longer?" Seungwan shook her head before placing a soft peck on her girlfriend's cheek. 

"Ne, I'll see you later ahjussi." Seungwan ends the call before flashing a soft smile over Joohyun who is now eyeing her with confusion. Seungwan who's very fast to think of an alibi started to made up stories. "Oh! Someone wants me to make her daughter a cake since her daughter will already turn into legal age. He wants to meet so he can personally explain about the cake itself." Seungwan sounds like she's rapping, her words are non-stop as she tries her best to convince her girlfriend. She even cupped her cheek and gladly Joohyun's expression changed. 

"You will be home late then?" Seungwan nods her head as she holds Joohyun's hand as they get back inside the house. She meets the eyes of Joohyun's mom, probably exchanging signals. Joohyun's mom then gestured the both of them to sit on the chair. "Can you buy me something while on your way home?" Seungwan's attention went over Joohyun who's currently pouting her lips. "I want some ripe mangoes." Seungwan's soft chuckle was heard before she nods her head on her pouting girlfriend. 

"Mama where are you going?" Yerim asked Seungwan while she is busy munching the beef that her mom placed on her plate. Her cheeks were fluffy as she stuffed with lots of beef making Joohyun laugh by the sight. 

"Mama's gonna do some work for awhile. Gonna meet someone who is interested for my pastries." Yerim giggles as she heard the word pastry from her mom. Seungwan suddenly missed how her Bae intern made the cafe in Seoul brighter with her charms. "Then once I'm done. I'll bake with my baby Yerimie too. For sure you missed doing those stuff." Seungwan placed a soft peck on the kid's cheek before smiling widely. She badly missed Yerimie and she can't wait to do the stuff that they used to do together. 

"Don't worry about these two, I'll make sure they'll stay at home." Seungwan smiles over her future mother-in-law before finishing her meal. Seungwan immediately went to shower and checked her phone, upon reading the message from the man that he was about to meet she starts to fix her hair. 

"Take care hmm? I'll be waiting for my mangoes." Joohyun said before she placed a soft peck on Seungwan's lips. The blonde can only smile as she tries to read her girlfriend's mind. She placed a long kiss on her lady's lips. 

"I'll try to be quick. See you later love." Joohyun nods her head before she pats Seungwan's . She eyed the blonde who immediately went inside her car. 

Seungwan immediately speeds her car up, heart racing just by the thought that she said a white lie just to keep up with what her future mother-in-law asked. Driving to the hospital, Seungwan never forgot to grab flowers and fruits for the father of the lady that she loves. Inside her car, Seungwan can only think about the possible reaction of Joohyun. Yes, Joohyun will be shocked and she might not like the idea of meeting the person who abandoned her for decades, the person who left her with a lot of questions and the person whom she might reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter