One

Sands Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All was quiet inside Seoul's Museum Of Antiquities; not even the clock ticked loud enough for anyone to hear. The dark night blackened out the windows, which only made the glowing lights seem all the more eerie inside the mysterious building. In the mysterious silence, all of the artifacts such as the mummified skeletons and cased weapons and vases were given the impression of life. Although this Museum wasn't the highest rated in Seoul, South Korea, seeing as it was far out on the edge of the Central area near the country lands, it was still full of surprising ancient collections.

If anyone had been standing there, at that very moment, they would have felt the presence of the past, no doubt.

However, all the silence of the Museum was broken as a high-pitched, girly giggle sounded out...

"Sssshhhh! You're going to get us caught, my lovely." A man chuckled.

The girl giggled back, quieter this time, and two figures jogged through the doorway into the next room of the museum. One of them was a man in his early twenties with black hair, wearing brown trousers, a white shirt and a dark-red blazer. He was holding the hands of a rather pretty Korean girl who was wearing a black sparkling dress which revealed a lot more flesh than a normal day-time dress would. These two had clearly been out in the City for the earlier hours of the night.

The girl looked around at the artifacts with an excited, amused smile upon her face. The black haired man led her through an archway with hieroglyphics carved into it and then spun her round to him, causing her to yelp another giggle. He chuckled softly and walked her back in between two shelves until she was pressed up against the wall.

"Mmmm... now, where were we?" The man asked.

She girl smiled and s her arms over his shoulders "I think... just here."

They both smiled and started kissing each other hungrily. As their hands began roaming upon each other's bodies, the black-haired man picked her up around her waist and walked her over to the back of the dark, little room they had entered. He walked a few paces and then suddenly stopped, and lowered the girl down upon her back into a sarcophagus that obviously wasn't being used. The girl laughed against his lips and gladly laid herself down, bringing him on top with her. Meanwhile, as the two of them began to explore each other's bodies once more, a new light entered on the other side of the room.

It came from an oil-lamp, held by a very attractive young girl who seemed to be around the age of eighteen. She had auburn hair that fell into elegant curls down to the middle of her well-postured back, and she had honey brown eyes that stood out like diamonds in the darkness. She wore a black vest which had attractive zigzag patterns upon it and a little grey cardigan with tight, black trousers and leather knee-high boots. Although she wasn't wearing the typical clothing of a woman, she still looked remarkably feminine in all aspects, most particularly her figure.

She narrowed her eyes in suspicion and began slowly walking across the room, looking around as though searching for something. She heard a short moan and froze in her tracks; she knew they were here somewhere. Holding her oil-lamp up a little higher, she turned around the sarcophagus which had a mummified skeleton inside of it and spotted the archway not far away.

"Right..." She snapped under her breath.

A girly giggle called out from the darkness of the archway and, with a determined crease in her smooth brown, she tiptoed over to it. Once there, she could hear the definite sounds of heavy breathing and pleasured moans and whimpers. She rolled her eyes and stepped into the little room to find, as she had expected, her older brother 'socialising' with another woman. Little did she foresee that he would be lying in one of the Museum's precious property!

"Henry Watson!" She gasped angrily.

Henry and the woman underneath him jumped in surprise and, as Henry quickly scrambled out of the sarcophagus, the girl followed behind him with a bit of struggle. She almost fell out of the bed, but Henry caught her just in time before she managed to hit the ground.

"Oh!... T-Tara-doodle, lovey... angel!" Henry chuckled nervously.

Tara narrowed her eyes and gave a shake of her head, "Don't try to blandish me with your puerile appellations, Henry - I've caught you red-handed!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter