Chapter 4: Let's have fun

Ace of Aces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung: Unnie~ Wakey wakey~ it is time to wake up now~ if you don't then I will kiss you~

I opened my eyes to see Wonyoung puckering out her lips as she looked at me. When she saw that I was awake she gave me a wink before joining me in the bed and hugging me.

Wonyoung: Took you long enough to wake up unnie.

Jahoon: Well, who won't after being awake all night, and by the way, where is Hyewon?

Wonyoung: I see you are already missing Hyewon unnie so bad even though you have just woken up but she is in the dining room eating breakfast right now, so that is why she asked me to wake you up. Come on unnie! Let's get up! It seems like Hyewon unnie has something in the plan for you so you better hurry up!

Wonyoung sprung back on her feet and shot me a wink before she hurriedly left the room. I sat up in the bed and ran a hand through my hair in confusion. I just shrugged my shoulders and got up to get myself ready. I shouldn't be letting Hyewon wait for me well? I got out of the room and made my way to the dining room to see Hyewon sitting there with Yuri, Wonyoung, and Chaeyeon. Wonyoung noticed that I was there and gave me a wink. I just rolled my eyes playfully at her and sat down right beside Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon: Good morning Jahoon! Do you want some breakfast? I have just made pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon.

Jahoon: Sure unnie! I'm ready for everything because I have to admit that I woke up hungry.

Chaeyeon: You are just like Hyewon. You are a wonderful match for each other. No wonder why you are still in her room up until now. Normally if she doesn't like you, you will already be thrown out of her room.

Chaeyeon placed a plate in front of me as she winked. I just stared down at it in embarrassment but I looked up to glance at Hyewon to see her cheeks become slightly pink. Did she perhaps like me too? Wait a moment! Who said that I liked her? I didn't like her like that at all… don't look at me. I could hear Chaeyeon chuckling before bursting into a laugh with Wonyoung and Yuri, making my cheeks become even more heated up than they already were. I grabbed my fork and began stuffing my cheeks up like a squirrel to hide my embarrassment. After eating for a while and chatting with the girls, I finished eating and got outside with Hyewon. She placed her hands in her pockets as she walked while looking straight in front of her.

Hyewon: I'm sorry if Chaeyeon made you a little uncomfortable back there. She didn't intend any harm to it, it is just how she usually is. She likes to tease people a lot and it became a habit for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter