Reunion

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: When are they coming? When are they coming? It's has been a long time now! They should already be exiting now!

Manager Kim: Stop jumping around like a little kid. Don’t worry they will come out soon. They must be waiting for their baggage right now.

I was waiting at the airport to come and get J-line. I was worried that I may have been too late and that they already were at the house since I woke up late today due to having a late-night schedule yesterday but when I called the other girls, who were waiting at our dorm, they said that they haven't arrived yet which made me sigh in relief.

Manager Kim: Oh! Here they come Jahoon!

I looked towards the door right at the moment as J-line walked out with Sakura in the front. I jumped as high as I could and waved my arms in the air for them to notice me. It took a while but as soon as they saw me, they burst out laughing before running towards me and engulfing me into a group hug. We stood there for a while as some of the fans who noticed us took pictures of us. We broke the hug and looked at each other’s faces.

Hitomi: Look at how much our unnie has grown! Unnie is dressed so handsome today, just like in the drama.

I fixed my coat, brushed the invisible dust off my shoulder, and stood straight with my chest out, looking like an idiot.

Jahoon: Well you don't know who is looking. Maybe I will be cast into a drama someday. By the way, you talk like we haven't just seen each other 2 months ago.

Hitomi: Just take a compliment unnie. If it hasn’t been for you being my favorite unnie, I would have punched you in the right shoulder right now. Come on. Let's get back home. Home to the others.

Jahoon: As you wish. This way princesses.

I bowed down and gestured them towards the exit, making them giggle at me. We got into the car and drove home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Thank you unnie for driving us.

Manager Kim: Don't thank me. A friend of mine is also my friend. Now get inside with you guys. I need to drive home now to make sure that your other members haven't caused any trouble. I'm 100% sure that manager Park and Seo is having a headache with them right now.

Jahoon: They can get a little too much but they mean good. See you later unnie!

I hugged manager Kim goodbye and watched her drive away. I turned to the girls with a smile and took their luggage.

Jahoon: Now, should we get inside?

As soon as we walked inside, we could hear the girls causing a ruckus. Just like how it was before the temporary disbandment. I smiled unconsciously and being in my own thoughts until Sakura dragged me inside. We stood still, not saying anything until Hyewon noticed our presence.

Hyewon: Jahoon unnie is back with J-line!

Everyone turned their head towards us. As soon as they saw us they ran towards us. I opened my arms, though that at least someone would hug me but they all ran past me and hugged and grouped around J-line. I turned around to look at them in disbelief.

Jahoon: You guys are really unbelievable. You know what? I'm leaving! This is unbelievable!

I was about to walk to the entrance when I suddenly felt someone grabbing my collar and dragging me towards the group. I turned my head to see Eunbi unnie glaring at me.

Eunbi: You aren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter