Anniversary

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the Eunbi unnie's room and knocked on the door. When I heard a soft "Come in", I opened the site slightly ajar.

Jahoon: Eunbi unnie are you busy right now?

Eunbi: No, I'm not Jahoon. What's up?

Eunbi unnie closed the book that she was reading and placed it on the bed stand beside her. I walked inside and closed the door behind me before sitting right beside Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi: What is wrong? You are kind of worried and distressed by something.

Jahoon: You know that I have been dating Minju for a while, right?

Eunbi: Wait! Don't tell me that you are going to propose to her?!

Chaewon: Wait! Are you going to propose to Minju?!

Jahoon: When the hell did you come in here?! And keep your voice down- Ouch! Eunbi unnie~

Eunbi: What did I tell you about swearing? But then why did come to me then?

Jahoon: Can you let go of my ear first? Thank you. It is because tomorrow is Minju's and my 4th anniversary. I wanted to make a surprise for her. After all, I haven't really been that much of a good girlfriend the past few months. But I need your help and also the others.

Chaewon: What are you talking about? All of what had happened wasn't even your fault. Every one of us can see that you have been the best girlfriend ever and you still are!

Eunbi: I have to agree with Chaewon about this. You have been such a caring and lovely girlfriend to Minju and trust me, I know that Minju is thinking the same thing.

Jahoon: Thank you, guys. You guys always know what to say to keep my spirits up.

Chaewon: That's what friends are for Jahoon. By the way, what have you planned for tomorrow? What do you need or help with?

Jahoon: We have a private beach not far away from here. I have planned to take Minju and two of you guys out shopping during the day but I will act as I have forgotten all about its anniversary. Then she will become upset and sulk about me "forgetting" it. After that when we get home, I will be gone "missing" from our house but in reality, I'm at the beach where I have planned something special for her, which is a dinner at the beach with the sunset in the background. I'm also getting a piano set up there to play a song that I have been writing for her. All I need is for the two of our members to go shopping with us tomorrow and for everyone to try and distract Minju away from the beach and me, so I can get everything prepared when we get back home. When I'm done then I will call you two to make Minju go to our bedroom and change into the clothes that I have prepared for her and make her follow the flower path to where I'm waiting.

Chaewon: Where do I get a girlfriend like you Jahoon~ You are too sweet~

Eunbi: I agree too~

Chaewon: Well it is time for you unnie.

Jahoon: Soon to be 50 and still single. What are we gonna do with our unnie?~

Eunbi: Yah! I'm still far away from 50! Also, you aren't that much younger than me Jahoon!

Eunbi unnie wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me down jokingly. We all laughed but stopped when we suddenly heard someone knock on the door. The door opened to reveal Minju behind it.

Minju: I just happened to pass by and hear you guys being loudly in here. What is happening?

I looked at Chaewon and Eunbi unnie nervously. Did she hear what we just talked about?

Chaewon: It is nothing much Minju. We just talked about Eunbi unnie being a boomer for sitting here and reading a book instead of enjoying the nice weather and sights here in Malaga!

Minju: Oh! So that is what you guys talked about… but I have to agree with them Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi: Yah! Kim Minju!

Jahoon: Come on, let's get out of here before Eunbi unnie is exploding.

I grabbed Minju by the wrist and pulled her out of the room and out of the house. Hopefully, she hasn't heard a thing about what we talked about.

Minju: Okay okay Jahoon~ I think we are far enough to have escaped the Eunbi unnie bomb. You have brought me all the way to the beach!

Jahoon: Oh! I did? I did! Sorry~ You know how scary Eunbi unnie is when she is angry.

Minju: Yeah, I know but what did you do to even anger her like that?

Jahoon: about her age.

Minju: That is literally a death wish.

Minju giggled. I couldn't help but smile. Whenever she was laughing, she always managed to make me happy with her.

Jahoon: Now that we are on the beach should we take a walk before going back home for dinner?

I reached out my hand for her to grab in which she did with a smile, that always managed to make me melt.

Minju: I would love to. I always love to spend time alone with you.

We then took a walk and talked about everything that was between earth and heaven before going back home to where I was tackled by Eunbi unnie because she was still sulking over me teasing her about her age.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next day to the sun hitting my face. I groaned as I turned away from the sun. I was about to fall asleep again when I remembered that today was my 4th anniversary with Minju. I looked to my right side to see Minju still sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the sight and leaned over to give her a kiss on her cheek.

Jahoon: Minju~ Wake up~ It is already 10 am~ Let's go shopping today!

Minju: I'm awake~ Are we going shopping?! Yes! I needed some new clothes so just what I wanted.

Jahoon: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go and wash up so that we can go.

I got up from the bed and began making my way to the bathroom but stopped when I couldn't sense Minju following me. I turned around to see that Minju was still sitting on the bed while pouting. She was probably already sulking since I didn't say happy anniversary to her. I tried to hide my laughter and acted cluelessly.

Jahoon: Why aren't you coming? It is already late now, so we should get going. Also, the weather is perfect now, so it won't be that hot.

Minju got out of the bed and stomped her ways into the bathroom, right past me. I could feel myself on the verge of laughing so I took in a deep breath before going into the bathroom with her. We got ready and changed clothes before going down to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that had been served to us. The whole time I could feel Minju glancing towards me.

Jahoon: Good morning everyone~ Did you guys have a nice sleep?

Yuri: I did! It was comfy cuddling up against Yena.

Hitomi: TMI.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter