Partners in crimes

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin: Jahoon unnie~ Wake up~

I grunted in my sleep before turning around in bed and opening my eyes to see Yujin staring at me with bright eyes. I looked at her with confusion and grabbed my phone from the nightstand to see the clock was only 2 a.m in the morning. I glanced behind me to see Minju still sleeping soundly with her back facing us. I turned back to Yujin and gave her a glare while trying to keep my voice down as much as possible.

Jahoon: What are you doing in here? Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s 2 a.m in the morning!

Yujin: I know but I can’t sleep~ Unnie, how about we tease the other girls?

I looked at her in disbelief but the way she looked at me with such energy and that teasing glint in her eyes made me rethink my decision. I sighed before gesturing for her to get out of the room.

Jahoon: Fine but let’s get out of the room first, so that we don’t interrupt Minju.

Yujin nodded and we both made our way to the living room, where unluckily Yena was sitting while playing on her Switch. Yujin and I looked at each other before walking over to Yena to stand in front of her.

Jahoon: What are you doing in the middle of the night? It is 2 a.m in the morning.

Yujin: Wait unnie… Have you been up the whole night?

Yena: Must… clear… just… one… more… level…

Yujin and I looked at each other again but this time with disbelief. I shook my head and sat beside Yena before slowly reaching out for her Switch and taking it just right after she had finished her level. I stretched my arm out on the opposite side of her. Yena looked at me with puppy (duck) eyes and tried to reach out to it but with no help as my long arm helped me prevent it.

Yena: Yujin~ Please help me~

Yujin: I’m sorry unnie but I’m with Jahoon unnie here and also you know that I can never go against her.

Jahoon: Listen to me Yena. We have something that is going to be much more fun than playing on your Switch.

As soon as I said that Yena sat straight and looked at me with sparkling eyes like a little kid who was about to get some candy.

Yena: Really?! What is it?! What is it unnie?!

Yena grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me. I just lifelessly let her do it as Yujin tried to keep herself from laughing. After a few moments, I hit her in the back of her head to stop her as she was beginning to get too loud. She stopped and then began pouting at me, looking like a real duck.

Jahoon: Who let the duck out?

I asked Yujin while looking at her. We stared at each other for a moment before we both burst out laughing or at least laughing as quietly as possible as we didn’t want to wake up the rest. Yena just pouted even more before pinching the both of us in the side.

Yena: Stop teasing me~

Yujin: We are sorry unnie but you know that you really look like a duck when you are pouting.

Jahoon: I’m sorry ducky- I mean Yena.

Yena glared at me but as soon as I patted her head her expression changed to happiness.

Yena: But why are you guys awake? What do you guys have in plan?

Yujin: We are planning on teasing the others.

Jahoon: Or Yujin had planned it and suddenly dragged me into it.

Yujin: Well I had to. As our fans say we three are partners in crimes, so we have to do everything together including teasing the others.

Jahoon: Alright. Can't argue with the fans because they are usually always right. What do you have in mind then Yujin?

Yujin then began listing out her plan as Yena and I listened intensely to her. As Yujin finished her speaking we all had a big smile on our faces. This is going to be a lot of fun. We then split up before beginning our prank afterwards we all got to bed as nothing had happened at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: Yaaahhh!

I woke up to Eunbi unnie screaming her lungs out. After a while, I could hear the other beginning to scream too. Seems like the others have found out about the prank. I looked beside me to see Minju stirred in her sleep. She turned to face me before mumbling with her eyes closed.

Minj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter