Home, sweet... home?

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: We are taking you home with us tomorrow Jahoon.

Jahoon: Tomorrow? But I don't want to yet~

I clanged onto Eunbi unnie's arm as I tried to act cute for her to melt down a bit. I didn't want to return home yet because I still wanted every one of us to rest peacefully before running back to schedule since no one could bother us out here.

Eunbi: Whatever you like it or not, you have to. We have to go back since we still have some schedules to attend.

Manager: And you, Jahoon, would need to stay in the dorm and not go out anywhere as people still think that you are recovering from your car accident.

Manager unnie walked inside the room and sat on the chair in front of Eunbi unnie and me in the living room.

Jahoon: But if I have to stay at home all the time, can't I just stay here?

Everyone: No!!!!

All of the girls stumbled into the room. I looked at each of them with a shocked expression.

Jahoon: You guys are unbelievable. What are you guys so worried about?

Eunbi: We are more worried about that you will disappear from us again. We don't want it to happen and I will personally link you with a metal chain to the dorm if you ever think about it.

Eunbi unnie glared at me while she pointed her finger directly at my face. I gulped at her appearance and quickly nodded while raising my hands, telling her that I won't be doing it.

Chaeyeon: Unnie, stop doing that or Jahoon would probably run away again to not get her head cut off by you.

Yujin: But unnie, you should have seen Jahoon unnie's expression tho! It was so funny.

Yena: I even got to take a picture of it! Look!

Jahoon: Ahn Yujin…. Choi Yena….Come here!

I ran after Yujin and Yena as they tried to run away from me as their life depended on it. The other girls just laughed at us while some seemed like they had lost their souls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: It feels so unfamiliar yet familiar to be back home.

Chaewon: Well you have been gone for a long time now, so it is normal to feel that.

Chaewon pat my shoulder as we walked inside the dorm. I got to where my room was and placed my things back to where they belonged before walking outside to see the rest sitting in the living room.

Nako: Jahoon unnie! Come and join us in watching a movie! Just like the old times!

Yena: Old just like Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi: Yah! Choi Yena!

I walked towards them and sat beside Eunbi unnie before wrapping my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder.

Jahoon: You know I missed hearing you guys bickering when I was away. It was too quiet not hearing you guys.

Hitomi: I don't know if we should take this as a compliment or a diss.

Jahoon: Trust me, it is a compliment.

Eunbi: Then how about we celebrate that our Jahoonnie is back by ordering food? It is on me.

As soon as Eunbi unnie said that, everyone began to speak over each other about what they wanted to eat. In the end, we made a long list of food to order.

Eunbi: I said I will pay but that didn't mean for you guys to go overboard!

Jahoon: Unnie~ Please let it go just this one time~

Eunbi: Fine but only because it is you Jahoon. Now go on and find a movie.

Jahoon: Yeah!!!

I grabbed the remote and put on "Squid game" as I have been dying to watch it with my members. About half an hour into the movie, the food arrived and we began to eat while watching. About 10 minutes later, someone rang on our door.

Chaeyeon: Did someone order something more?

Everyone shook their head and wondered who might have rung on our door.

Jahoon: Don't worry. I will go and check on it.

Eunbi: Be careful Jahoon. We don't know if the person is dangerous or not.

I gave Eunbi unnie a thumbs up and made my way to the door. I opened the door to reveal two people, who I wished that I would never see again in my life.

Biological mom: Jahoon! My dear d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter