Don't look for me (part 1)

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one's POV*

Yujin: Finally the shooting is over! I can’t wait to go back home to my sweet bed.

Wonyoung: What about me, unnie?

Yujin: I’m going to cuddle with you of course my sweet baby~

Wonyoung pouted at the thought of Yujin not wanting to spend time with her. Yujin quickly hugged Wonyoung and kissed her on the cheek, making the latter smile widely. Yes, that is right. There was another couple within Izone now.

Minju had walking in right behind the couple with a blank look on her face. She had kept quiet as she had gathered her things. After everyone had gathered their things, as expected from a leader, Eunbi began counting how many members there were in the room.

Eunbi: 10...11...12… Wait! We are missing someone!

Hyewon: You are right…. It’s Jahoon unnie!

Eunbi: Anyone who has seen Jahoon?

Everyone shook their head at the leader’s question. Minju stood by the side and was quiet the whole time but it was quickly noticed by the leader.

Eunbi: Minju?

Minju: Yes, unnie?

Eunbi: Have you seen Jahoon?

Minju: No…. the last time I saw her, she was sitting in here waiting for everyone else to finish. Haven’t seen her since.

Eunbi: Weird…

Nako: Unnie, how about trying to call her phone and ask her where she is?

Eunbi: Good idea, Nako! Why didn’t I thought about that?

Eunbi grabbed her phone and called Jahoon but no one answered it. Even after a few calls from the other girls, there were no answers. Their manager walked inside the waiting room.

Manager: Okay girls! Are you ready to go?

Eunbi: Unnie, we can’t go yet! We are still missing Jahoon!

Manager: Ah~ You guys didn’t know? Jahoon had sent me a message not long ago, that she had gotten home by herself since she wasn’t feeling quite well.

Eunbi: Aish~ That girl… Should have told us. Alright then! Let’s all go back home.

Yena: The last girl to the car has to buy everyone ice cream!

Yena quickly ran out of the room with her things, making everyone confused for a moment before finally processing what she had said and run out of the room as well. Their manager grabbed her temples and began massaging them due to the headache from the girls. She was about to walk out of the room when she noticed that Minju was still there, staring blankly.

Manager: Minju? You alright?

Minju: Huh? Oh! Yeah, I’m fine unnie.

Manager: Come on. Let’s get home and don’t worry I will buy the ice cream for you guys. Take it as a gift from me to celebrate your reunion.

Minju smiled at her and bowed as a thank you. Their manager wrapped an arm around Minju’s shoulder and they both made their way to the car, where the other girls already were ready to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin: Finally, home sweet home!

As soon as the girls got back home. Yena and Yujin had already run inside, not giving their leader a chance to yell at them for running. Eunbi just shook her head and let them be.

Eunbi: I’m going to check on Jahoon.

Eunbi walked over to Jahoon’s room and knocked on the door but there was no answer from behind it. Maybe she was sleeping? Eunbi thought and quietly opened the door to look inside to see no one is there at all, making her confused and wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter