What you wish, what you get

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Currently, I was in the waiting room to our photo suit for the album jacket of our new comeback. I was just sitting on the couch, trying to catch some sleep since I wasn’t available to do it because of my individual schedule. I was about to drift off to dreamland when Jina suddenly jumped up on the couch to sit beside me and then proceed to shake me to wake me up.

Jina: Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!! Wake up!!! Now!!!

I placed my hands on top of hers that was on my shoulder, which made her stop. I looked at her with half-open eyes and one raised eyebrow.

Jahoon: Unless it is really important like someone is dying or it is my turn to shoot, then please don’t wake me up.

I took off her hands and moved around a bit in my seat to try to find a comfortable position to sleep when Jina began patting my head.

Jina: What if I tell you, your precious sadness unnie is in our studio right now? Like right now.

My eyes shoot wide open when she mentioned sadness unnie. I looked at her in disbelief and tried to find any evidence on her face, that would indicate that she was lying but I couldn’t find any evidence, so I jumped onto my feet and ran into the studio and searched for sadness unnie. It took a while but I could see her in between the crowd of our staff, looking at Vicky, who was currently shooting for her album jacket.

Jahoon: Sadness unnie!!!!!!!

Everyone turned to look at me with a confused look on their faces but I ignored them and ran directly over to sadness unnie before I jumped on her and wrapped both my arms and legs around her body to hug her. I could feel that she was surprised for a moment by how her body tense but then after a short second, I could hear her chuckled and pat my back.

Sadness unnie: Alright Jahoon. Alright. I’m thrilled to see you too but now get off me before I’m going to break my back.

Jahoon: I’m sorry to say this to you unnie but I’m not getting off you and you will have to suffer from a broken back.

I could hear her exhale before she tickled me at my sides, which made me jump down and away from her with a pout and a glare on my face. I can’t help it, I’m really ticklish okay.

Photographer: Jahoon!! It’s your turn to shoot!!

Sadness unnie: Go and shoot first. We will talk later and I promise you that I would still be here when you come back.

Jahoon: Pinky promise?

Sadness unnie: Pinky promise.

We connected our pinkies before I ran over to quickly fix my makeup and clothes and began shooting for my individual album jacketing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Not because I’m not happy to see you, I am but why did you come here today?

We were currently sitting in the café, which was inside my entertainment building, to get a bit of privacy, instead of fans grouping around us. Not that I don’t love my fans but sometimes I want to have some privacy too.

Sadness unnie: Do you remember the parallel project that Wiz*one made and trended after the news of your disbandment?

I nodded at her words and looked at her, interesting to hear where this conversation was going.

Sadness unnie: The other companies have talked together about it again after the project began to trend again after Iz*one’s 5th anniversary and they have come to an agreement this time! They have agreed to re-union Iz*one as a group again!

Right at the words, I threw my hands in the air. I couldn’t believe it! Every moment that I had a dream about Iz*one getting back together, my second family…. Everything is becoming a reality! We are really getting back together!!! As the reality soon began to hit me, I dropped my arms back down and pouted out my underlip, trying not to cry but in the end, tears rolled down by themselves. Sadness unnie panicked since she has never seen me cry befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter