I'm sorry

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day of my birthday to a terrible headache. I sat up in my bed and looked around to see myself back in the Izone dorm, where someone had changed my clothes into my pajamas for me. I grabbed my head and rubbed my temples, trying to ease down the pain. Suddenly the door to my room opened but I was in too much pain to look up to see who it was. After a few seconds, some sat beside me with their arm draped around my shoulders.

Eunbi: Here take this and drink it Jahoon. It will help with the headache. I have also made some hangover soup for you to get better on. Come out when you are feeling better.

Jahoon: Thank you unnie. What would I do without you?

Eunbi: Having a really bad hangover.

We both chuckled. Eunbi unnie kissed the crown of my head and left the room. I quickly gulped down whatever she had given me and tried to stand up to go to the bathroom to do my business without throwing up. I finally managed to do it and then walked out to the kitchen, where the other girls had already prepared the table full for breakfast.

Chaeyeon: Jahoon unnie! You're up!

I walked towards the girls and sat in between Minju and Yuri while holding my hand up towards Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon looked at me confused, wondering what I meant.

Eunbi: She has a headache and she wants you to stop talking loudly because it doesn't help her headache getting better.

Eunbi unnie walked past Chaeyeon and towards me, putting a bowl of hangover soup in front of me before patting my head lightly and sat beside Hyewon at the end of the table.

Chaeyeon: Oh right. Sorry unnie, I totally forgot you probably would have a headache from yesterday’s event since you normally don’t drink.

Nako: And who fault is it?

Everyone turned to look at Yena, who had an apologetic look on her face. Suddenly manager unnie walked inside of the living room and clapped loudly, making my headache increase with each clap and my whole body shiver from the pain. Manager unnie quickly noticed my reaction and stopped clapping.

Manager: Seems like you guys had a while birthday party yesterday or at least Jahoon…

I looked at manager unnie with a glare and then began to eat the soup in front of me in hope that it would help my hangover.

Manager: I’m sorry to tell you guys this. The original plan was for you guys to have a free day today but the company suddenly had a change in schedule. You guys are going to have a photoshoot later today at 3 pm.

Manager unnie glanced over towards me with an apologetic look on her face.

Jahoon: Don't worry unnie. I will get better before the shoot.

Manager: Alright if you say so but tell me if you still have a headache, I will just say that you are sick. I have to go now girls but I will be back to get you.

Manager unnie left the dorm and everyone continued to eat their breakfast. It was a little quieter breakfast than normal. Maybe because they didn't want to talk too much to help me with my headache? Whatever it was they all kept looking at me during the breakfast, making me feel weird.

Jahoon: Okay. Spill it out, everyone. Why do you guys keep looking at me?

Sakura: Nothing! Nothing at all! We are just worried about you and your headache, unnie. Are you sure you don't want to have a sick day today?

Jahoon: I'm sure Kkura. I will just take some pills for headache and take a rest before manager unnie will get us. Then I'm back to normal.

Sakura: Alright unnie. If you say so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter