Musical & Offline concert

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Do you know why I'm being called to the CEO's office?

I was currently walking behind Sadness unnie as she had come to get me at our dorm a few days after we got back from our vacation. I wasn't told what the reason was and I was worried that something would happen to us. Maybe they are disbanding the group for a second time?

Manager: I wasn't told the reason but I don't think that we have to worry that it is going to be bad news. It seemed like from the expression of our CEO that it is going to be some good news.

We got to the conference room, where I was let inside and saw the other girls' individual CEOs sitting around the table. I looked at Sadness unnie cautiously as she just nodded at me with a smile. I walked over to the seat that had been designated for me and tried to act as calmly as possible.

CEO: You don't have to be that stiff Jahoon. You or the group are not getting in trouble. Actually, I have some fantastic news! You guys are going to have your first offline concert after re-debuting!

I looked at him with wide eyes as I could not believe my own ears. I looked at the others CEOs and saw some of them giving me a small nod confirming it.

CEO: The reason I called you guys is to find some concert dates that won't be overlapping with your planned schedules especially you Jahoon since you are going to have a musical show soon.

I nodded. I was invited by the musical director to be a part of her musical, making it my musical debut. I was thrilled when it was confirmed that I was going to be a part of the musical and I remembered how surprised and happy the other girls were when they heard it from the news since I hadn't told them. The girls had given me a surprise congratulations party for it and enjoyed it with Wizones. The CEO'S all laid down the schedules that they had in plan for the other members and finally after a few hours we were available to come with some days for the concerts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I'm back home!!! Everyone!!! Come to the living room!!!!

I took off my shoes and hang my jacket before walking inside to the living room where everyone was already sitting, making me a bit surprised.

Chaeyeon: We are already ahead of you. We had been waiting for you to come back since manager unnie told us where you were going. What happened? Don't tell us that it is bad news…

I decided to prank them and acted sadly. I walked over to the nearest sofa and sat beside Nako while my head was in my hands. I let out a big sigh but felt like a smile was pressing on my face.

Eunbi: Jahoon… What happened? You know that you can tell us everything. We will help you! Please don't be sad.

I lifted up my head and looked at them with some fake tears down my cheeks.

Jahoon: We are… we are… I can't do it! I can't tell you guys!

I plopped my head back into my hand fighting the smile that was trying to appear on my face.

Nako: Jahoon unnie! Please tell us! Don't tell me that… that we are disbanding?

I looked at them all again, taking a good look at all their faces. I closed my eyes and sighed before opening them again.

Jahoon: We are… we are… we are going to have our first offline concert after re-debuting!!!! Ow!! Ow!! Don't hit me!

The girls grabbed a pillow that was near them and threw them on me. It was at this moment that I knew that I up. They were all looking at me angrily as if they were going to kill me at any moment. I pouted at them and gave them a sad look, making them all come and baby me. It was at these times that I was happy that I was loved this much. After the hugging was getting too much, I patted Nako and Hitomi who were closest on their shoulders, making them help me get the other girls off me.

Eunbi: But what about you Jahoon? Will you be available to do it? Won't it be too tiring? You already have a big musical on your way! And on top of that, you are the main lead!

Jahoon: Don't worry unnie. I will be fine, you know that I have a lot of energy. I will be nailing them both!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I won't be nailing it~ I'm so nervous~

I was in my waiting room with all of my makeup, clothes, and did my mic. I was jumping up and down trying to calm down my nerves but it was to no help. 10 minutes more and I would have to go on the stage and perform my first musical.

Jia: Don't worry Jahoon! You will do great! And also your Izone and S.T.A.R members are there to support you!

I stopped jumping and glared at Jia. Jia is my personal manager but is also one of my close friends from the time that I was still in school.

Jahoon: It is not helping at all, Jia. I'm going to embarrass myself there!

Jia sighed softly with a smile before placing her hands on my shoulders. She gave them a small squeeze before correcting my outfit.

Jia: I know that you are going to do great. I have seen your practices and rehearsals and I'm still in awe of your performance. I know that not only your members but also the audience would think so too.

Suddenly a staff member appeared from the site and said that it was time for standby. I breathed in and out for the last time before walking behind the stage for standby and going onto the stage.

https://youtu.be/DToOsfyOpZ0 (This is the video of your musical stage)

(A/N: You are Min Woohyuk with the hair and outfit. This is one of the scenes in your musical, also such an amazing stag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter