Vacation time

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Everyone! Please gather here in the living room! It is very important!!!

Everyone quickly came to the living room and sat down on the sofas or on the floor, everyone's attention was on me.

Eunbi: Did anything happen? Are you alright? Do I have to call the ambulance?

Jahoon: I'm fine unnie and you don't have to call the ambulance, that is maybe a bit too much. But I do have something else important for you guys.

Yuri: Then why did you call for us unnie?

Sakura: I was playing an important game unnie! Only because it is unnie that I left it.

Jahoon: I'm sorry but what I'm going to announce will be going to compensate for it big time. Since everyone has finished their schedule and we have some time to rest before our next comeback, I have planned for us to go on a holiday to Malaga!

Nako: Wait really?! Are we really going to Spain?!

Eunbi: Wait a moment! Have you talked with our company yet? Do they know about this?

Jahoon: Everything is all done. I have talked with them about every little detail.

Eunbi: Are you sure about it? Let me talk with manager unnie to confirm it first.

Manager: What Jahoon said is true. You guys can go on a trip.

Manager unnie walked inside of our dorm at the right moment. I gestured my arms towards Manager unnie and looked at Eunbi unnie with a look that said "see? Why don't you trust me" Eunbi sighed and rubbed her temples.

Eunbi: You really had everything planned?

Jahoon: Of course, when you have to be home alone 24/7, you don't really have much to do. Also, I have already watched every movie possible, read all the books I have, made about 100 songs, and also finished almost all of the paperwork for my companies.

Chaewon: But where are we going to stay? What about the flight?

Jahoon: You guys don't have to worry anything about it. We are going to stay at one of my parents' hotels there and everything from the flight to our food will be paid for by me, so if you want to buy anything during our trip then just ask me.

Izone: Yeah!!!! Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!!

They all began to cheer. I just smiled at their silliness. Yujin, Yena, Chaewon, and Hitomi came over to me and tried to throw me up in the air and catch me again but in the end, we all fell down and burst out laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nako: Jahoon unnie! There is a Twice album over there! Can you buy it for me? Please?

Jahoon: Sure! Eunbi unnie, Nako, and I are just going to the store over there. We will follow when we are done.

We were currently in the airport, waiting for our plane to take off. Nako dragged me to the store and made me buy her one of Twice's latest albums. When we finished, we brought some hotdogs to eat and walked behind Yena and Hyewon, who just happened to pass by us.

Yena: Wizone! Guess where we are right now? We are at the airport right now because we are going on holiday to Malaga! During this holiday, Jahoon unnie is paying for everything! She is such an amazing unnie!

Hyewon: So Jahoon unnie isn't amazing when she doesn't pay for anything?

Yena: Yes.

Jahoon: Alright Yena is going to pay for herself.

Yena: Jahoon unnie~ I was just teasing~

Both Yena and Hyewon turned around to look at us. Nako and Hyewon tried to hold in their laughter as Yena acted cute trying to make me take back my words.

Yena: Unnie~ you know that I really love and respect you~ you are the best unnie in the world!

Jahoon: I'm just joking with you Yena- Hey! Hyewon!

I turned to look at the other side to see that Hyewon had eaten the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter