A new reality show

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon: Guys!!! Come to the living room!!! We have got a letter!!

Everyone ran to the living room while I just calmly walked inside. There were cameras set up as part of the new program that the company had made us join but without many details. We all sat around Chaewon as she opened the letter to read out aloud.

Chaewon: Welcome to the new reality show "Catch your eyes on me!" where you guys so get some time to get closer to another group through missions and small hangouts. The group you are going to be with is a group that just debuted this year with 9 members. A group filled with diversity and nationality. They quickly rise to the top and got their first win a few days after their debut. Do you know who they are?

Yena: What kinds of hints is this?! This can be printed onto a lot of groups!

Eunbi: Let's try to think about it while we back our luggage.

Everyone returned to their respective rooms and began packing. We just recently moved to a bigger dorm or should I say house where we all got our own room. I rolled out my luggage and placed it on the ground and began looking through my closet. After I was about halfway done, someone knocked on my door.

Jahoon: Come in!

I looked at the door to reveal Hitomi standing behind it with Hyewon.

Hitomi: Unnie~ have you finished packing yet?

Jahoon: Not yet. I’m still trying to decide if I should pack these white shoes or these black shoes.

Hyewon: Take the black pair of shoe unnie. We don’t know where we will be going and also you won’t like to dirty your white shoes since you paid a lot for them and also because we all know how much of a clean freak you are unnie.

Hitomi: Hyewon is right unnie. Wizone, you don’t see this side of Jahoon unnie on stage or anywhere else but when she is home and someone hasn’t been doing their bed, she would always nag them while doing their bed for them.

Jahoon: I’m not that bad…

Hyewon: Are you sure unnie? Then who was the one that just nagged a little while before we were filming that there was too much dust-

Jahoon: Shhh~ That is our little secret~ Nothing to hear here our dear Wizones.

I placed a finger on Hyewon’s lips as I lightly shook my head. Then we all burst out giggling. I finished the packaging while Hyewon and Hitomi helped me and filmed me before going to film their packaging.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: Okay! Are we missing anyone?! I will take attendance!

We all yelled here as Eunbi unnie called out our name. We were currently sitting in our bus, taking us to our new temporary home. I was sitting in between the two Chae’s, one treating me like I was their baby and the other like I was her girlfriend.

Jahoon: I feel like I’m on a school trip right now with Eunbi unnie’s attendance and you guys' behavior.

I looked at them both jokingly with slight disgust. I could hear someone laughing at me so I looked in front of me to see Minju laughing with Nako and Wonyoung. I pouted at them and gave them a look that asked for help but they just kept teasing me. After what felt like hours we finally ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter