Please let me live (part 1)

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is everything so dark in here? Where am I? I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing white clothes. All white. Was I dreaming or something? It couldn't be… I can still think and feel like when I'm awake… wait… does that mean I'm dead? No, it couldn't be true. I still have so much to do! And so many people to love! And what about the people that are already loving me and waiting for me? I don't want them to get hurt because of my stupid self.

Jihoon: Jahoon.

I looked behind me to see Jihoon oppa standing with a little girl beside him, holding his hand.

Jahoon: Mina? Jihoon oppa?

Jihoon: Jahoon go. Go back to the girls, your family, and our family. They are waiting for you. Go back to them.

Jahoon: But what about you Jihoon oppa? We will go back together, right? Let's spend time with our family when we go back to them.

Jihoon: Jahoon… I can't… my time is up here on earth… I can't go with you.

Jahoon: No… no… hahaha. You are joking with me right oppa?

Jihoon: I'm afraid I'm not. I can't come with you but don't worry! I won't be alone!

Mina: That right Jahoon unnie! I will be with Jihoon oppa and make sure that he won't be lonely and safe!

Minju: Jahoon unnie please wake up. I can't live without you. You know that you always make my life complete. You know how to make me smile, how to make me feel better again. You are the only one that knows things about me that I didn't know myself. Please Jahoon. I don't know what I will do without you.

Jihoon: Do hear it Jahoon? Minju is waiting for you. Everyone is waiting for you. Go back to them. I know you and Minju have just made up after a fight. Go and make up for the time lost. And remember to give me a niece and a nephew in the future!

Jahoon: Jihoon oppa.

As soon as I said my brother's name, I opened my eyes to be greeted with a white ceiling.

Minju: Jahoon unnie! You are awake! Wait just a bit unnie, I will go and get the doctor!

I could hear Minju running out of the room. Silence filled the room for a moment until Minju came back with a doctor and a nurse tailing her. Suddenly a female doctor popped into my sight as she leaned over me.

Doctor: It is great to see you awake now, Miss Park. Please blink two times in a row if you can hear and understand me clearly.

I did as told. I could see her smile as she was relieved that nothing bad had really happened to me. The doctor and the nurse did a few tests on me to make sure that everything was alright.

Doctor: Do you feel any pain anywhere? Anything you feel that you think doesn't feel, right?

Jahoon: It is a little hard to feel my legs but other than that I feel as normal as you possibly can be right now.

Doctor: It may be because the bullet had hit some nerves that made it a little harder for you to walk but don't worry, I will set you up with a therapist so that you will be available to walk as normal again. From what I can see it doesn't look like anything serious so you will be back as good in a few weeks. I will take my leave now but call me if anything happens.

The doctor and the nurse left the room. Just a few minutes after the other girls tumbled inside of the room.

Eunbi: Where is she?! Where is my baby?!

Wonyoung: Unnie~! I was so worried about you!

Yena: My dear game mate! Don't ever dare to try and leave us again!

The girls came over to me and hugged me all at once, everyone telling me their worries. It was beginning to become too much, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter