Happy birthday! (part 2)

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena: Jahoon unnie come and sit your down here.

Jahoon: I didn't know that you could be formal and informal at the same time but I will let it go just this one time.

Yena poured a glass of soju and was about to show it into my hand before Eunbi unnie stopped her.

Eunbi: Wait! Before you get Jahoon you wasted, let me take a picture of us all in this nice moment.

We all gathered together as Eunbi unnie prepared the camera. She pushed the button and quickly ran over to sit right beside me and linking my arm before the camera went off to capture the moment.

Jahoon: One more! One more!

I said as a kid, making the girls laugh at my gesture.

Eunbi: Alright. Anything for the birthday kid.

Eunbi unnie walked over to push the camera button again before I stopped her.

Jahoon: Wait! Before you push the button, let's all agree to make a weird-looking face! And whoever doesn't live up to my expectations would have to be punished by doing me a favor.

I pointed with my index finger in the air, chest pushed out while pouting. The girls laughed at me, making me smile sheepishly at them.

Yena: Then I need to do my best to win.

Jahoon: Aww~ Yena~ Do you really hate the thought of doing a favor for me?

I pouted, looking at her sadly. Yena panicked and looked at me surprised while waving her hands in front of her.

Yena: No! I mean no, it's not that… it just…

Jahoon: I'm just joking with you. Come on! Let's take that picture.

Eunbi unnie pressed the button and ran over to us. As soon as the camera went off, indicating that it had taken the picture, I ran towards the camera and looked at the picture, bursting out laughing.

Vicky: Wait. How weird is it?

I rolled around the floor while holding my stomach, trying to stop myself from laughing. I wheezed an answer between my breaths.

Jahoon: Come… and look… for yourselves.

The other girls walked over to look at the camera and burst out laughing as well.

Karina: This is the best picture I have ever seen in my life. Eunbi sunbaenim could you maybe send it to me?

Eunbi: Sure! I will send it to everyone but we have to somehow stop… that person…

Eunbi unnie side-eyed me as I was still rolling around the floor, trying to catch my breath from laughing. Minju shook her head at me as she was laughing and walked over to me before kneeling down.

Minju: Hoonie~ are you okay? Come on, let's get you on your feet.

Jahoon: Alright alright.

Minju grabbed one of my arms to help me up while I used my free hand to wipe away the tears that had been formed from laughing.

Yena: And now to the birthday shots!

As soon as I got up on my feet, Yena ran back to the table and grabbed the glass of soju that was still on the table before running back to me and indicated for me to take it. I shook my head at her while smiling. She was smiling so brightly, that I thought her cheeks could rip at any moment. I took the glass and gulped down the sweet liquid in one shot. Yena was about to pour me another glass but I stopped her by covering the glass with my hand, making her pout at me.

Jahoon: Let me first choose who has to do me a favor first in my sober state before you are making me dead drunk.

Yena: Fine unnie~

I ruffled her hair with a smile and walked over to the camera to closely inspect the picture. I tried to hold in my laughter while looking at each of their faces.

Jahoon: Everyone did a good job. A very good job but unfortunately I have to choose one and the one who unluckily did a bit worse than the others are… I'm sorry to say this but it is you, Winter.

Winter: It is fine sunbaenim. You had to do it.

Yena: Now that is finished, then let's party!

Yena jumped towards the table full of snacks with Yujin and Wonyoung after her.

Jahoon: Don't mind them. Feel free to do what you want girls as you are at home. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to grab some snacks before they devour it all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*No one's POV*

Jahoon: How is it possible for a liquid to be this sweet?

Jahoon was laying on the floor and rolled around after taking another sip of the soju.

Yena: Now it is finally time to go on with my plan. Yujin! Help me tie Jahoon unnie's hands together!

Yujin: Yes unnie!

Eunbi: Wait a minute! What plan?!

Before Eunbi could do anything, Yena and Yujin had already tied Jahoon to a chair.

Yena: Unnie, what do you think about Minju?

Jahoon: Minju? She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life! She is really- Ouch!

Jahoon had tilted the chair from side to side, making her fall to the ground. Even though she was on the ground, she was still smiling happily. Chaeyeon and Chaewon helped Jahoon back up again.

Hitomi: Unnie is wasted right now. She won't be in her right mind. What are you going to do with her Yena unnie?

Yena: Just wait and see Tomi.

Eunbi: If it involves anything that would hurt Jahoon just a little bit, even if it is just a scratch, I will surely make your life miserable.

Yena: Hehehe… Don't worry unnie… so scary… *cough* Jahoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter