The past time

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two years now since we have disbanded. J-line has gotten back to Japan to their 48group, meanwhile, the Korean members have gotten back to their respective entertainments. Some of the members have been available to debut into a group under their Entertainments, including me. A few months later, I had been available to debut with some of the trainees, that participated alongside me during Produce 48 and also some other trainees. We debuted as a 22-member group named B4U, the second group of our entertainment. Currently, we were at Weekly Idol to promote our debut as a whole group since before we have been working in small units to promote ourselves. I have been told that there was going to be another group with us today but who? I don't know but for sure my members did since they glanced at me with a weird smile from time to time in the car ride to the studio.

Vicky (member): Are you excited about today’s filming?

Jahoon: I’m more excited to see which group we are going to film with. I have a weird feeling that it is going to be someone I know from your guys' look.

Vicky: You never know, you never know.

Then she proceeds to walk away with her hands behind her head. I looked at her in disbelief and was about to follow her and wrench the information out of her, I stopped when I spotted someone familiar person.

Jahoon: Eunbi unnie?

The person turned their head in my direction. It was indeed Eunbi unnie. When she finally saw that it was me that had called her, her expression turned into a surprised one.

Eunbi: Jahoon?!

It's really her… It's really Eunbi unnie!! I ran in her direction and attacked her into a hug, which almost made us both fall if Eunbi unnie didn't have a great balance. I small jumped and wrapped my legs around her, so that I was now hanging from her.

Jahoon: I missed you very much unnie.

I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear. Eunbi unnie chuckled and patted my back a few times.

Eunbi: Unnie missed you too Hoonie but please get down from me or you are going to break my back.

I got off her with a smile and fixed her clothes.

Jahoon: Oh, right! I forgot our Eunbi unnie is old~

Eunbi: You damn kid-

I laughed at her but suddenly stopped when I felt someone back hugging me. I tensed a bit at the sudden attack but relaxed when I remembered who this fragrance belonged to.

Chaewon: Did you also miss me Hoonie unnie?

I bit the urge to smile and put on a poker face before unwrapping myself from her. I then made a thinking pose, acting like I was thinking about what she said.

Jahoon: Hmm~ No.

I said with a blank face. Chaewon looked at me in disbelief and hit my shoulders multiple times. I couldn't keep it in any longer and burst out laughing. Chaewon stopped hitting me and looked at me like I was a madman or something.

Jahoon: I was just joking, of course, I missed you too Ssamu!

I pulled her into a bear tight hug. I swung her around in a circle, making her laugh at me, and hit my shoulder to let her down. I spun her one more time before setting her down.

Jahoon: What are you guys doing here?

Eunbi: Well we could say the same for you. We are here with our team Rocket Punch to promote our new comeback, you?

Jahoon: I'm also here because we gonna promote our new comeback…

Eunbi, Chaewon & Jahoon: Your team members also didn't tell you about you coming?

We all said at the same time and pointed to each other. We burst out laughing, making the people nearby look at us with weird looks but we didn't care.

Jahoon: Seems like they knew we missed each other and wanted to surprise us.

Manager Kim: Well… spending two and a half years together and having to separate after? Of course, you are gonna miss each other but let us finish today's schedule.

Manager (Rocket Punch, RPC): Then you guys can catch up with each other. Also…

Their manager and my manager looked at each other, giving weird looks before returning their attention to us.

Managers: Also we have a little surprise for you guys!

Manager Kim: But you guys should be going to your respective waiting room now, especially you Jahoon. The members are going berserk right now and I can’t handle them all, you are the only one who can calm them down.

Manager Kim ran a hand through her hair with a sigh and closed eyes, while the rest of us chuckled at her. I waved goodbyes and followed manager Kim to our waiting room. As soon as we walked inside the room, I wanted to walk out again. Some of my members were laying on the ground, as they were pinned down by another member, some were trying to hang from the wall like they were spiderman, some members were available to sleep through this and some were yelling at each other in midst of playing a game. The poor stylist and makeup artist, that were in the room, looked terrified. I ran a hand through my face and took a deep breath before I yelled.

Jahoon: Yah! Quiet down!

Everyone turned their attention towards me. I could see the relief in the staff’s faces. My members stopped what they were doing and quickly stood straight up, meanwhile looking down at the floor.

Members: We are sorry for causing trouble!

I put my hands on my hips and tilted my head. I had a small smirk on my face and chuckled at them.

Jahoon: Hey, stop that. You are going to make me look like a bad leader or something. Okay, come on guys! Let’s finish preparing and then make our way to the studio!

I clapped my hands and my members quickly scurried to finish touching up. A stylist came over to me and helped me change my clothes, afterward, I was pulled away by a makeup artist to do my makeup and then I was ready for filming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwanghee: This group has a very special concept, a concept that has been available to pull the heartstrings of many people. Also, their talents are out of this world, so who would be falling for them?

Eunhyuk: On top of that they are also available to be the visual of the group with their stunning faces. They have all came here before but this time we will be available to see them as a full group, which is none other than B4U!

Kwangh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter