Happy birthday! (part 1)

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: I didn't think that it would be this difficult to take care of drunk people. God! Why are they so heavy?!

Manager: Now you know how I felt that day when almost all of you were passed out and maknae line were sleeping.

Jahoon: Sorry unnie~

I placed Minju on her bed lightly as I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I stared at her face for a while before someone slapped me in the back of my head.

Jahoon: Ow! Unnie~

Manager: Come on, we still have to carry two more people and stop staring at Minju like that. You look like a creep!

Jahoon: Yah Yah! Come here unnie.

Manager unnie ran out of the room as I chased her out to the living room. She raised her hands in defeat while laughing. I glared at her playfully as I watched her pick up Hitomi, leaving me with Nako. I sighed as I slowly moved closer to her and kneeled down to match her height as she was laying down on the sofa. I tucked a stray hair behind her ear and looked at her face. I picked her up and turned around to carry her to her bedroom when she mumbled something.

Nako: Jahoon unnie… why Minju unnie?... why not me?

So it seemed like she still likes me. I sighed and carried her to her bed, placing her down gently while tucking her in. My heartaches hearing her still being sad about me with Minju but I didn't know what to do.

Jahoon: Nako… I'm sorry.

I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and returned back to my room to sleep before my schedule.

 

 

 

 

Manager Kim: Jahoon! Wake up!

Manager Kim laid on top of my back and ruffled my hair while whisper-yelling for me to wake up.

Jahoon: I'm up~ I'm up~ At this rate, the other girls would wake up~

Manager Kim: Well, it is your own fault for not waking up sooner. Go and get ready and come out to the kitchen and eat.

Manager Kim got off my body and left the room. I sat up in the bed lazily and stretched my arms in the air, hearing a few bones cracking.

Jahoon: That was good but I'm getting too old if my bones are cracking like that.

I got up and got ready, putting on the school uniform that manager Kim gave me yesterday before walking outside to the kitchen where manager Kim was sitting while eating her breakfast.

Manager Kim: You could easily pass by as a high school student from how well you pull that uniform off.

Jahoon: It has some good and bad sides, by the way, what is my schedule for today?

Manager Kim: You don't have much today, just filming at Knowing bros with Vicky, Jia and Mina, and the other guest group Aespa.

I nodded as I sat down, grabbing sole chopsticks to eat. I plopped my head down in my hand as I poked the food and mumbled to myself.

Jahoon: Why do I have to work when it is my birthday? I haven't even got a congratulation yet.

Manager Kim: Stop pouting like that Jahoon. Here. Now put a smile on that face.

I looked up from my plate to see a small gift in front of me. I looked at manager Kim confused. Manager Kim just snickered at me and pushed the gift closer to me, acting nonchalantly.

Manager Kim: Just take it and happy birthday.

I jumped up from my seat and ran around the table to hug manager Kim. Manager Kim tried to hold in her smile but couldn't and returned back the hug. I returned back to my seat and opened the gift. Inside were a bracelet and a ring. On closer inspection, the bracelet was in different colors. Izone colors. At the outside of the ring were Izone's name and our debut date meanwhile on the inside were my name and my birth date. Manager Kim placed a bag on top of the table.

Manager Kim: That one is yours. I got it made with Izone's colors and carved Izone's debut date on it. I know how much that the members meant to you, that is why I made it like that plus I also made 12 extra for your members.

Jahoon: Unnie~ You are the best~

I stretched out my arm and gave her a thumbs up. Manager Kim looked at me with a side-eye but smiled and connected her own thumb with mine.

Manager Kim: Now, finish eating. We have to go soon.

We quickly ate and got out of the car to the dorm to get Vicky, Jia, and Mina before driving to the shooting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jia: Unnie~ Happy birthday~

I was sitting on the sofa in the waiting room when Jia hugged me from behind. She placed a gift on my lap as she kissed my cheek. Vicky and Mina sat by my side and kissed me on my cheek too.

Vicky: Happy birthday dongsaeng. This gift is from us three.

Mina: Open it! See if you like it!

I was about to open the gift when someone knocked on the door. We looked at each other before Mina walked to the door and opened it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter