I'm better with you

Iz*one's baby - Season 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Man: You are just a useless piece of sh*t!!! Why the hell did we even get you??!!!

Little girl: Nooo! Don't hurry me!!! Please don't hurt me!!!

A little girl was sitting on the ground right in front of me, while a big, extremely young, and a seemingly drunk man stood in front of the girl and stared down at her while pointing directly at her. A young-looking woman was sitting at the table a few meters away from them and looked at the man and child while drinking.

Woman: Can you shut that ing child up??!!! She is too ing loud!!!

The man raised his hand and began punching at the child as the child was crying in pain. I walked to stand beside the child and tried to stop the man but whenever I tried to touch his arm, my hand just got through his arm. The only thing I could do was to look at him hurting the child. Even when the little girl already had passed out, he wouldn’t stop until he was satisfied. When he was done, he walked over to the woman and began drinking with her before arguing with her. I kneeled down to the child and looked closer to her face. It was all covered in bruises but wait… Why does she look like me? When I was reaching towards the girl, the man suddenly turned his head to look towards us.

Man: You still not stopping??!!! He stood up from his seat and walked towards us but this time he was looking at the girl but directly at me. He raised his arm and punched me.

Jahoon: Stop it!! Stop it!!

Jahoon: Stop!!!

I woke up and straight up in my bed, as cold sweat was running down my body. I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down. This has been going on for a while now, ever since I left the dorm. I ran my hand through my hair as I closed my eyes. It was the same dream every night. Always seen my supposedly “father” hurting and beating me while my supposedly “mother” just sat by looking at me with a disgusted look. I have tried not to sleep but sometimes I couldn’t help but fall asleep due to fatigue. I threw the blanket away from me and got up from the bed and got out to the bar in the party room before grabbing myself a glass of ice and pouring whiskey into it. I gulped it down in one shot and slammed the glass down at the counter. Well if I can't sleep properly while being sober then I'm going to sleep while being dead- drunk.

I took the bottle of whiskey and the glass, made my way to the living room, and sat down on the couch, opening the TV, and yes I have gotten a new one since I broke the last one. I skipped the channels until I got to one where Music Bank was currently on and where the girls were being interviewed by the host. I sighed as I looked at their faces. They all looked fatigued and tired.

MC: In this Iz*one's comeback, we are unfortunately missing Jahoon because of some sad circumstances. Is there anything you girls would say to Jahoon right now if she is watching you before going on the stage?

The girls looked between themselves before unanimously choosing Minju. Minju brought the mic up to as the camera zoomed in to capture her face. I could clearly see that she has been crying a lot as her eyes were all puffy.

Minju: First of all, we were all sad to hear about what happened to Jahoon unnie. I- I mean we never wanted anything of this to happen to Jahoon unnie and I wish for Jahoon unnie to quickly return back to us so we can be complete again. I love Jahoon unnie and I will always love you.

MC: I'm sure that if Jahoon is listening right now, she would be happy to hear that. We also wish for Jahoon to have a speedy recovery so that we can see her back on the stage again.

Oh right. I forgot they don't know the real reason that I'm not there but I could easily catch the double meaning behind Minju's words. I poured myself another glass of whisky and chucked it down before running my hand through my hair with a deep sigh. Maybe Minju didn't mean what she said? I sighed heavily again and leaned back into the couch while closing my eyes. Neither less what is it my stubborn self won't admit my own mistake. You could say I'm the type that won't be the first one to go and talk to the other person first and always build up all of my concern until I'm bursting to the brink. Should I try to step out of my boundaries and apologize to the girls especially Minju first? Minju, what have you done to me? Whatever it is you have been the only one successful at changing me.

 

 

 

 

*Eunbi POV*

As soon as the camera cut Minju quickly bowed to the MCs and quickly walked back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter