A clean break

I found love while travelling

-Flashback-

-Eunhyuk POV-

"HYUK-AH! WAKE UP!" I heard a voice said
I slowly opened my eyes to see Leeteuk standing beside my bed, pushing me slightly to wake me up.
"five more minutes..." I replied before going back to sleep
"WAKE UP NOW! YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT'S ON THE INTERNET!" He screamed into my ear
"What's on the internet that requires me to wake up from my beauty sleep..." I replied, still half-asleep
"Look at it yourself!" Leeteuk placed a laptop beside me. The sudden light hurt my eye and I took a few seconds to adjust to the brightness.

I slowly read the title "2PM's Junho admits to being in a relationship with SNSD's Hyoyeon!"
I was immediately awake.

I sat up straight and continue reading the article.
"Last week, 2PM Junho and SNSD Hyoyeon had been spotted holding hands while taking a walk around the neighbourhood. They were seen to be intimate with each other as well as both of them performed at a concert last week. Just today, both agencies have released statements, stating that they are officially together."

After finishing the article, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. She did it again. But this time, I didn't feel any pain. Instead, I was relieved she did that. I myself knew everything wasn't the same as before.My heart just didn't feel the same way like I did before. I had already suspected she was cheating on me, I was just too blinded to end the relationship.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Leeteuk asked cautiously
"I'm used to this." I said cooly
"What? You're just gonna let it go like that?" He asked, shocked.
"Of course not. I'm breaking up with her. I will never tolerate this nonsense ever again. I'm going to find someone who loves me, and I know that someone is not her." I explained
"Hyukjae-ah, you've grown up." Leeteuk said while patting my shoulder
"When you go through this so many times, it's just stupid to keep doing the wrong thing over and over again. I gave her chances but all she did was to throw everything away. This time, I'm the one dumping her, she's not going to be the one dumping me." I said, determined about what I said.
"I agree with you. You can't let her play with you over and over again." Leeteuk agreed
"Yeah. Anyway, thanks for telling me hyung. I'll talk to her when I see her later." I said
Leeteuk nodded and smiled before leaving the room while I laid back on my bed. Many things came to my mind, especially _____. I was confused with my feelings and I didn't know what to feel.
-End of POV-

-End of Flashback-

After most of the members had left the room, I approached Eunhyuk.

"So, what happened?" I asked him
"Well, she cheated on me. No big deal." He shrugged
"You don't feel anything?" I asked
"What can I possibly feel? I'm glad we broke up. I've been so confused of my feelings lately, this break up was inevitable." He explained
I nodded slowly. "You're perfectly alright?" I asked carefully
"Better than ever." He gave me a reassuring smile and ruffled my hair before walking off.
I smiled to myself. I knew he wasn't lying.

A while later, some people hurried into the room and rushed the members out to perform. I sat in the audience and smiled as the lights on and the members came out.

They shot glances towards my direction and Donghae especially, smiled at me often. Eunhyuk seemed to be in his best form today as he perfected the moves. I haven't seen him like that before. It was like there was fire building up in him, and he was glowing, in a good way of course. He smirked often and would occassionally look towards me and show his famous gummy smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

After the performance, all the artists gathered on stage. Eunhyuk was in the front goofing around when I spotted Hyoyeon approaching him. I glanced towards her and he seemed to notice her as well as he walked away from her and towards Donghae. Hyoyeon showed an irritated expression before walking back to Seohyun.

The most important moment of the night came. As the scores totaled up to the same score between the opposing band and Super Junior, I could feel myself tensing up. I knew they would win, but I was just a teeny weeny bit afraid that they wouldn't.

As the scores on Super Junior side started rising and the other side stayed still, a smile broke out on my face.
I could see the members cheering and dancing around, not forgetting to thank the other artists as well. Leeteuk, Donghae and Sungmin was crying hysterically while the other members were cheering but I could tell they were also on the verge of tears. The screams behind me were endless as well. I turned around and look at the sapphire blue balloons that the fans were waving and I could see every single one of them smiling happily. I knew everybody was happy.

Everybody became a little silent as Leeteuk took the mic to make a speech.
"I am so thankful for this. I know everybody has waited for a long time for us to be back and I was so afraid this album would be a disappointment. I would like to thank our lovely fandom, the pretty ELF for supporting us and never giving up on us no matter what is happening. To the members, we've worked hard and let's look forward to our mini vacation! To our manager hyung and _______-ah, thank you for taking care of us all this time! And to SME and other artists, thank you for everything! uri-neun super juni-or!" Leeteuk said and made the closing greeting with the other members.

When the cameras went off, the boys were still crying and Leeteuk pulled manager oppa and I to them. We all gathered for a group hug and they were all smiling despite tears running down their faces. Those, were tears of joy.

Author's Note: HIIII! A quick update before I head back to my books! Sorry for not updating! Been busy with tests and homeworks. Will update more when my holidays arrive! Thank you for all the lovely comments and subscribes! I read every single one of them and I'm so glad for the suggestions and feedbacks! Tell me what you think about the story and keep the subscribes coming in as well, yeah?

Thank you everybody!!! :)