A sunset instead

I found love while travelling

After changing, we headed to the nearby supermarket. As the journey there was short, we decided to take a short walk there. Eunhyuk wore his diguises well, so nobody could see him.

Me:"Eunhyuk-shi, what do you wanna bake?"
Eunhyuk:"Strawberry cake!  I love straweberries. Oh, and aren't you supposed to call me oppa?"
Me:"Oh... right. I couldn't get used to it all of a sudden! hehe."
Eunhyuk:"then how come you can call donghae oppa so easily? *acts angry*"
Me:"Awww are you angry?"
Eunhyuk:"yes"
Me:"awwwww, eunhyuk oppa don't be mad! *aegyo*"
Eunhyuk::*stifles a laugh*
Me:"hehe yay! you aren't angry anymore!"
Eunhyuk:"Can you call me hyukjae oppa instead?"
Me:"I'll think about it."
Eunhyuk:"What?!"
Me:"hehehe just kidding. hyukjae oppa saranghae *does a heart shape*"
Eunhyuk:"aigo, so cute *ruffles hair*

"Did she really just say she likes me? I wonder if she knows how I feel..." Eunhyuk thought to himself.

They got the ingredients they needed fast as _____ had already preparped a shopping list. Eunhyuk was surprised at how detailed she was and just followed whatever she wanted to buy.

Me:"Oppa, here!"
Eunhyuk:*hurries over*
Me:"Oppa, pass me the flour!"
Eunhyuk:*here. I feel like we've been married for years to the extent that you can order me around while shopping for groceries."
Me:*blush* *mumbles* aigo, oppa, you never fail to make me blush you know?!"
Eunhyuk:"what? (actually I had already heard it)
Me:"Nothing! Let's go!"
Eunhyuk:"aigo, this girl."

On the way back to the dorms, there was a nearby park and _____ wanted to play on the swings and ran over while Eunhyuk could only follow her along. After leaving the groceries at the benches, Eunhyuk joined ______ by sitting on the swing next to her.

Me:"So, oppa, how are you with that girl?"
Eunhyuk:"mmmmhm... fine I guess? We haven't really talked but I felt like we've grown closer."
Me: *sad* oh, really? ahh... I see....
Eunhyuk:"waeyo? ___-ah, why do you look so sad?"
Me:"ahhh, nothing. I'm happy for you, oppa!"
Eunhyuk:"Jinja? Next time when the time is right, I will tell you who she is, okay?"
Me:"Yeah, Sure."
Eunhyuk:*thinking* "I wonder how will she react if she knew it was her I've been talking about all this while..."
Me:"Oppa, you alright?"
Eunhyuk:"Yeah, was just thinking of some stuffs. Shall we go home and bake?"
Me:"Okay! kaja! *pulls him*"
Eunhyuk:"____-ah, are you always used to skinship?"
Me:"Yeah, you don't like it? If you are uncomfortable I'll let go!"
Eunhyuk:"Noooo! Don't let go! I'm just asking. But only do that when you are with me, okay?"
Me:"hahaha oppa you are so possessive! kaja!"

When they reached the dorms, it was already 2pm and they started baking immediately. ____ didn't know how to bake and had to follow a recipe book closely while Eunhyuk just did whatever ____ told him to.

____:"Oppa, could you help me mix the flour with the butter?"
Eunhyuk:"okay"
_____:"thank you. *concentrates on recipe book again*
Eunhyuk got bored and decided to smear flour on ____'s face while she wasn't noticing
Eunhyuk:*smears flour on ____'s face*
_____:"ahhhh, oppa! what are you doing?!?!"
Eunhyuk:"Smearing flour on your face"
_____:"oppa!" *takes a handful of flour and smears on his face*
Eunhyuk:*smears back*

The flour fight got worse and as it continued, flour was thrown everywhere around the kitchen while _____
and Eunhyuk ended up lieing on the floor and laughing at each other.

_____:"hahahah oppa you are all white now!"
Eunhyuk:"You too! It's all because of you!"
_____:"Oppa you started it!"
Eunhyuk:"well..." *turned and faced*
______:*stares back*
They stayed like that for minutes and both hearts were racing. ____ gradually pulled away and said "errr... o-o-ppaa, l-let's clean this u-up."
Eunhyuk:"o-oh, y-y-yeah. o-okay."
They stayed silent for a few moments before ____ broke into laughter and said "oppa, are we still gonna bake?"
Eunhyuk:"Uhm, I guess not?" ?*scratches head at the mess*
_____:"haha okay, I don't have the mood to bake now anyway. Let's clean this up then we go and clean up too?"
Eunhyuk:"Okay! We'll bake next time then! Sorry for ruining everything."
_____:"Nah, it's okay! Playing flour with you is more fun than baking! I don't get the recipe books!" *pouts*
Eunhyuk:"haha my noona is really good at baking, next time I'll ask her to teach us!"
_____:"Jinja? yay I can't wait!"

After clearing up the mess in the kitchen, both ____ and Eunhyuk headed to clean themselves up. ____ and Eunhyuk got bored after that and decided to head out to find each other, which resulted in them meeting each other.

Me:"Oh! Oppa!"
Eunhyuk:"Oh? I was about to find you!"
Me:"Me too! Are you bored?"
Eunhyuk:"VERY!"
Me:"hmmmm where do you wanna go?"
Eunhyuk:"Do you cycle?"
Me:"Yeap! You wanna go cycling?"
Eunhyuk:"Why not?"
Me:"Okay! Let's go then! But where do we get bikes?"
Eunhyuk:"That's the benefit of having 14 other members in the house. We have many bikes here. Take your pick"

After choosing the bikes, we headed outside and decided to cycle around the neighbourhood as we didn't want to go far and I wanted to see the sunset because it was already 5pm. I was really glad to be cycling because I hadn't cycled for a long time and I really enjoyed the breeze.

"Ahhhh, this is so cooling!" I said as I rode beside Eunhyuk.
"It is, isn't it? I used to cycle all the time before my debut and with..." Eunhyuk hesitated
"With?" I asked
"My ex-girlfriend." He said
"Oh. Sorry about that." I said
"Nah, it's the past anyway!" He said cooly

We continued riding on and after about an hour, we stopped at a nearby bench for a break.

Eunhyuk:"So... ____-ah, have you ever had a boyfriend?"
Me:"Eh? Nope. Seems like the guys I like never like me back though"
Eunhyuk:"Why? You're such a nice girl!"
Me:"Hmm, I don't know. Probably because I'm not attractive enough? haha"
Eunhyuk:"I think you're beautiful."
Me:"Oppa, don't try to console me."
Eunhyuk:*turns me towards him and look me in the eyes* "I mean it."
Me:*looks at him* "thank you oppa." *hugs him*
Eunhyuk:*hugs back* *mumbles* "You still have me."
Me:"Eh?"
Eunhyuk:"I mean, you still have 15 other oppas who loves you for who you are."
Me:"And I feel lucky because these 15 oppas are the 15 hottest guys on earth xD"
Eunhyuk:"Yeah! You don't know how many million fangirls want our love!"
Me:"Hehe kamsahamnida oppa. For accepting me into your life in such a short period of time."
Eunhyuk:"To be honest, I've never felt so comfortable with any other girl before. All the members think so too."
Me:"Jinja? haha I'm happy to hear that!"
Eunhyuk:"Didn't you want to see the sunset? It's gonna set soon!"
Me:"Yeah, it's setting right now!"

We sat for awhile and waited for the sun to set. While the sun was setting, I could only admire the beautiful sight and I didn't realized Eunhyuk took a photo of me till I heard a "click" sound
Me:"Oppa, are you becoming my fan?"
Eunhyuk:"Yes! Come on, let's take a picture together! with the sunset!"
*Eunhyuk and I pose*
Eunhyuk:"Now I shall set it as my wallpaper!"
Me:"Oppa I want to take one too! Let's be each other's wallpaper!"
Eunhyuk:"Okay!"
*Eunhyuk and I act sweet with the sunset as the background*
Me:"haha oppa we look like a couple here!"
Eunhyuk:"That's nice! Set it as your wallpaper!"
Me:"hahaha okay, oppa, let's go eat! The sun has set!"
Eunhyuk:"oh right, we haven't ate! Let's go!"
Me:"Why not we call the other oppas and ask if they have eaten?"
Eunhyuk:"Oh, okay."

Me:*calls mochi*
Henry:"PRINCESS!"
Me:"Mochi! Have you eaten?"
Henry:"Nope, you?"
Me:"That's why I'm calling you! Are you with the other members? I'm thinking of asking them if they wanna eat together!"
Henry:"nah, I'm with donghae and zhoumi hyung now! Where are you?"
Me:"I'm at a park near the dorms with Eunhyuk oppa! Wanna meet?"
Henry:"Sure! We just finished our schedules. I will just inform the hyungs!"
Me:"Okay, let's meet at xxx restaurant!"
Henry:"Okay, I'll be there in 20 mins!"
Me:'Bye mochi~"
Henry:"Bye princess~"

Me:"Oppa! We're meeting Henry, Donghae and Zhoumi oppa at xxx restaurant! Let's go!"
Eunhyuk:"Okay, let's go back and park our bicycles before I drive us there."

We cycled back our bicycles to the dorms and headed to the restaurant after that. It was a really quiet restaurant and there weren't many people there.
When we arrived, there was already many dishes on the table and we headed to where Henry, Donghae and Zhoumi were sitting.

Me:"Annyeong oppas and mochi!"
Them:"Annyeong!"
Donghae:"____-ah, we've already ordered, hope you don't mind!"
Me:"oh, sure! I'm too hungry too hehe."

We tucked in and after dinner we sat back and talked about our day.
Me:"So, oppas, how was today?"
Donghae:"Well... usual. Filming, photoshoots."
Zhoumi:"Tiring, as usual."
Henry:"Princess, what did you do today?"
Me:"Oh, I went out with Eunhyuk oppa! We were supposed to bake but we ended up throwing flour at each other haha! so we abandoned the baking plan to go cycling and see the sunset instead!"
Eunhyuk:"Yeah, it was really fun!"
Donghae:*jealous* "Oh, really?"
Me:"Yeah! Next time let's all go cycling and have a picnic together!"
Zhoumi:"Good idea! can't wait for our next break."

We left the restaurant and headed back to the dorms, to find all the members back in the dorms and doing their own things as usual.
Me:"Annyeong oppas!"
Them:"Oh, annyeong ___-ah!"
Me:"I'm a bit tired, I'll be going back to my room first!"
Them:"Okay."

Author's note: Till here for now! It's currently 1:41am here, I dragged this chapter for too long xD