Super Junior Dorms

I found love while travelling

Your POV

“my princess we’re here.” He shaked me lightly. Yes, He calls me princess and I call him Mochi.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I widened my eyes when I saw the huge house that had at least 4 storeys. “Wow, I’m gonna be living here?” I thought.

“Yes you are, now what did you bring?! Why are your bags so heavy?!” Henry whined as he pulled my luggage out of the car.

“Ugh henry you have to train some muscles!” I helped him carry my luggage out of the car.

 

When we opened the front door, the whole house was dark. The lights suddenly and party poppers were thrown all over the place. I was shocked but immediately caught on the surprise.

 

“SURPRISE!!!!” I saw 14 faces staring at me and shouting.

“Woah, thank you!!!!” I said happily. I wasn’t expecting such a warm welcome from the guys since we haven’t met.

“Annyeong ha sae yeo, cho neun ____-imnida! Really sorry for intruding like that, I hope we can get along well!” I smiled and said sweetly.

“We are Super Juni-or!” Leeteuk said their famous greeting

Eunhyuk POV

When she walked in, I was amazed. I had never seen anyone like her. She wasn’t the prettiest girl, but there was definitely something unique about her. She gave me a warm feeling, and I liked it. My heart started beating really fast, and I could only look at her in awe.
-End of POV-

The boys began their introduction and offered to bring ___ around the house to explore.

“So you’ll be staying in the room beside Henry, Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room will be on your left, Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room will be opposite of your room. Is that alright?” Leeteuk said

“Okay sure! Thank you Leeteuk-shi, Heechul-shi, Yesung-shi, Kangin-shi, Hankyung-shi, Eunhyuk-shi, Donghae-shi, Sungmin-shi, Shindong-shi, Zhoumi-shi, Ryeowook-shi, Kibum-shi, Kyuhyun-shi, Siwon-shi!” I caught my breath after that. Phew, that was a lot of names.

“___-shi! From now onwards, you are one of us, so don’t call be so formal! Call us oppas!” Heechul said.

“ah, really? Okay! I’m not really used to honorifics, but can I call each one of you oppas only when we know each other well?” I said and smiled.

"Sure! You can address us as oppas as a whole group, call us oppas individually when you are comfortable!" Kangin said.

"Thank you oppas!" I smiled brightly.

 “This girl is really different. I’m sure we will get along well.” The members all thought.

 

 “Some help here, anyone???” Henry entered the house, panting.

“oh my, sorry mochi!! I didn’t mean to leave you there like that. I got carried away.” I felt apologetic immediately.

“Nah, I was just joking! You know I will never get mad at you!” He chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

I grinned and hugged him back. “hehe I know, I’m your favourite girl! I’ll go put my stuffs!” I smiled.

Is she really close with henry? I felt a tinge of jealousy. Wait, why am I feeling this way? Pabo hyukjae, you just met her why do you care so much? Eunhyuk thought to himself.

After packing, I headed downstairs in a pullover and shorts, ready to eat!

“OPPAS!” I shouted. Everyone dropped what they are doing and anxiously ran over and in a few seconds I was bombarded with questions.

“___-ah! Are you hurt? Are you hungry? Do you need anything?” The boys asked anxiously.

“STOP!!” I silenced everybody. “I just wanted to say, it’s already 7pm, aren’t you all hungry?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, we normally eat at late hours so we aren’t hungry yet. ___-ah, are you hungry?” Siwon asked.

“YES I’M SO HUNGRY NOW!! Oppas, let’s go eat jjangmyun, alright?” I said with the sweetest tone and a tint of aegyo.

“Who can resist her?” Leeteuk thought. “Okay, since it’s ____’s first day today, let’s go eat jjangmyun and bond! Guys, go get your disguises!” Leeteuk shouted like an umma.

“HOORAY!!!!” The boys cheered happily as they haven’t gone out for dinner as a group for a long time.