We meet again

I found love while travelling

We settled down at a nearby cafe and chatted.
Tiffany: *speaks in english* "I'm so glad I found another english speaking friend! It's really rare in korea."
___:"Me too, I only speak english to Henry because he's the only one who understands what I say hahaha."
Yoona:"fany-ah! Don't speak in english only! You know we can't understand!"
Tiffany:"Oops, we got carried away."
Sooyoung:"____-ah, how long will you be staying here?"
____:"Uhm... I'm not sure. I'm usually travelling around the world so I don't really have a limit. I'll be staying here for awhile I guess!"
Tiffany:"Yay! ___-ah, can you give me your number?"
___:"Of course, Tiffany-shi!"
Taeyeon:"____-ah, just call us unnies!"
____:"Oh, okay!"
Sunny:"So, who are you closest with in SJ except Henry?"
____:"I'm close with everybody!"
Yuri:"Eyyyyy, come on, just say it. We'll tell you some of their embarrassing stories!"
____:"hmm... I'm close with Hyukjae, Donghae and Leeteuk oppa!"
Hyoyeon:"Hyukjae?"
____:"Yeah, Eunhyuk oppa I mean."
There was an awkward silence for awhile while Hyoyeon gave me a cold stare and I wondered why before Sooyoung broke the silence and said "So, ___-ah, I'll tell you some of their embarrassing stories!"
____:"Sure! I can blackmail them with that! hahaha"
Yoona:"During SMTOWN TOKYO, Henry ripped his pants while performing Perfection!"
____:"Serious?! He never told me that! HAHAHA THAT MOCHI!"
Yuri:"I guess he didn't say to save his face!"
We all laughed at Yuri's comment and they started telling me many embarrassing stories of the SJ boys.

Time flew by fast and we chatted like old friends. Seohyun and Hyoyeon rarely speak and I caught them whispering while looking at me a few times. Seohyun occasionally joined in and laughed while Hyoyeon acted like she couldn't be bothered and continued staring at her phone.

My phone suddenly rang and the caller ID read:"Hyukjae oppa"
"Yoboseyo?" I said
"___-ah, I'll be picking you up since I'm the nearest to you and the other members have other schedules. We're gonna eat BBQ!" He said over the phone
"Jinja? yay! okay, I'm at a cafe near SM building." I said
"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes!" He said
"Okay oppa, I'll be waiting, drive carefully." I said and hung up.

Tiffany:"Who was that?"
____:"Hyukjae oppa. He said he's coming over to fetch me. We are having BBQ tonight!"
Sooyoung:"oh... *glance at hyoyeon* We'll accompany you till he's here! It's not safe for you to be out there alone."
____:"Thank you unnies!"
We chatted awhile before Eunhyuk arrived and came down the car to fetch me.
"Annyeong everybody." Eunhyuk said
"Annyeong oppa." SNSD said
"Thanks for keeping ____ company. We gotta go." Eunhyuk said and glanced at Hyoyeon. They had minimal eye contact but ____ still noticed it and saw Eunhyuk's pained expression.
"It was our pleasure. We'll see her again, right?" Sooyoung said
"Yes! call me when you guys are free! Fany-unnie you have my number right?" I said
"Yup, are you going to the party this friday?" Tiffany asked
"Oh right, I will see you guys there then!" I said
"Sure!" They all said, except for Hyoyeon who continued staring at Eunhyuk and I.

We left them and headed to the car. Eunhyuk was quiet, not like the usual chirpy self. I felt weird and asked him "Oppa, you okay? Are you feeling well?"
"I'm fine." He replied
I decided not to probe further and wait till he tells me what's wrong.

-Eunhyuk POV-
I guess I can't avoid her anymore. I have been successfully avoiding her for the past 3 months because our schedules didn't allow us to meet, which was a good thing. I can't imagine facing someone who broke my heart so badly. She left me for someone else, however, whenever I see her, the strong feeling of wanting her comes back again. But don't I like ____? Why do I still think of Hyoyeon so much? Do I still love her?
-End of POV-

When we arrived at the restaurant, I sat in between Donghae and Henry while Eunhyuk sat opposite me.
We were all eating well and having fun when I noticed Eunhyuk picking his rice and not eating anything. I took a wrap and put it at his mouth.
"oppa ahhhhh~" I said
"Thank you." He said while eating the wrap.
"Oppa, eat more, you are so skinny." I said
"I will." He said shortly
"What about me?" Henry said
"Mochi, ahhhh~" I said
"Thanks princess." He said while munching
I turned back and saw Donghae's face at mine. "Oppa, you want one too?" I asked
He nodded his head cutely while I chuckled at his reaction.
"oppa ahhhhh~" I said while feeding him
"maa!" He said while finishing the wrap in one bite.

Dinner ended well and I was busy as I ended up feeding wraps to everyone at the table because they requested me to do so. We took many pictures but I could tell Eunhyuk's smile wasn't a real one. I couldn't help but notice him all the time and when he crashed into the waiter while we headed out of the restaurant, I decided to ask him what's going on.

Shindong:"Okay, so let's go home? We have schedules tomorrow!"
Henry:"I don't! Princess, wanna go out?"
Zhoumi:"Henry don't even think of it, you promised to accompany me to buy that bag we saw that day!"
____:"Mochi, it's okay, I'll head home."
Henry:"Sorry about that, we'll hang out next time, okay? Sleep early, I won't be back so fast."
____:"Sure, Mochi."
I hugged him as he left and reminded him not to come back so late.

Donghae:"So, ___-ah, wanna ride with me?"
____:"Uhm, I think I'll go with Hyukjae oppa. I wanna ask him some stuffs."
Donghae's face turned gloomy and I noticed it immediately.
____:"Oppa, don't be sad! I'll ride with you soon! I just have some stuffs to ask Hyukjae oppa."
Donghae:"Alright, see you at home then."
They all left while Eunhyuk and I got to the car. I couldn't stand the curiousity and wanted to help him feel happier but I didn't know how.

Author's Note: So... Hyukjae's old love is Hyoyeon! Who does he really love and who do you want ____ to be with? Eunhyuk or Donghae? Comment!