I will call all of you oppas!

I found love while travelling

After going back from Eunhyuk's room, I tried sleeping but all I could think about was the hug I had with Eunhyuk and the time when I kissed him during Truth or Dare. I didn't know why I was thinking so much about it but whenever I think about it my heart just races.

I wanted to wake henry up and discuss with him about what I was feeling but he was already sleeping soundly so I shrugged it off and decided to sleep as well.

-Donghae's POV-
I was lying on my bed and I suddenly thought of my day with _____. I've never felt so right with any other girl before, well, except for my ex-girlfriend who I see at the company almost everyday. Could this be love? argh, why is this so hard. I should sleep.

-Next Morning-

My alarm rang at 9am and I woke up, careful not to wake Henry up. I headed downstairs to prepare breakfast for the boys and I was surprised to see Ryeowook cooking already. I decided to go and help him

Me:"Ryeowook-shi!"
Ryeowook:"Yeah?"
Me:"Why are you up so early? I thought your schedules only start at 11pm?"
Ryeowook:"Yeap I'm up early to cook breakfast for the members."
Me:"Oh, leave it to me! You should get more rest! I'll cook."
Ryeowook:"Are you sure? Cooking for 16 people is not easy."
Me:"I'm sure! I did it yesterday. You should get some resti!"
Ryeowook:"Okay then, thank you!"
He hugged me and went upstairs again to sleep.

I went to the fridge to check what to cook and I decided to cook seaweed soup and some other dishes for breakfast. Within 1hr, I was done and decided to watch some tv. I the tv and just then, Donghae came down.

Donghae:"Why are you up so early?"
Me:"Apparently I decided to sacrifice my sleep so that I can cook for 15 boys in the house. Ain't I good?"
Donghae:"Woah. Okay."
Me:"I woke up so early and not even a thank you?"
Donghae:"Oh, right. Here's my appreciation *kiss my cheek*"
Me:"*Blush* OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Donghae:"I like you calling me oppa." *walks towards the table*

"What was that?" ____ thought to herself.

Within minutes, the whole house was in chaos. Everybody rushed down to the dining table and ate like they haven't ate for days. I smiled to myself as I watched them eat.

Siwon:"____-ah! Come and join us!"
Me:"Oh, it's okay, you guys are hungry, I can eat the leftovers!"
Siwon:"No, you can't do that! You prepared breakfast for us early in the morning, how can you not eat?! Here, I saved a space for you!"
Me:"Ah, thank you Siwon-shi!"
Leeteuk:"___-ah, why can't you call us oppas? I thought you said you'll call us oppas?"
Me:"uhm, actually I'm not really close with anyone yet so I'm not really used to calling oppas..."
Kangin:"Ah? But I heard you calling Donghae oppa yesterday."
Me:"Yeah, he's the only one I can call oppa cos we've grown closer since yesterday!"
Donghae:"*blush*"
Leeteuk:"____-ah! Just call us oppas, okay? We treat you as family, so unless you don't treat us as a family, call us oppas!"
Me:"Nooooo, I treat you guys like family! Hmmmm, okay, I shall call all of you oppas then."
Eunhyuk:"Really?! Just last night I was wondering how to make you call me oppa."
Me:"HAHA! You all really have nothing to do right?"
Donghae:"Hey, not fair!____-ah, I worked so hard for you to call me oppa and they get it so easily?"
Leeteuk:"Donghae-ah! At least you got a date with her! We didn't!"
Donghae:"Hmmm, true. Okay you are forgive *drinks seaweed soup again*"
Henry:"Princess, I'm your oppa too!"
Me:"Nahhhh, don't expect me to call you oppa, you'll always be my mochi!"
Henry:"awwww, okay then, at least I have a nickname!"

After breakfast, the boys went to get ready for their schedules while ____ was clearing the dishes as they were busy.

Kyuhyun:"____-ah! what are you gonna do today? We're all going to be outside and having schedules, are you gonna be okay alone?"
Me:"Yeap, sure! I'll just stay home and watch some tv then!"
Henry:"No!! What if ELF barge in the house and sees you in our house? What if something happens? No I can't let you stay here alone!"
Me:"Mochi, I'll be fine!"
Donghae:"Yeah, Henry-ah, I'm sure ____ is old enough to take care of herself."
Eunhyuk:"Yeah! Don't worry. I'll be home too!"
Henry:"Eunhyuk hyung, you're gonna be home today?"
Eunhyuk:"Yeah, my schedule was cancelled."
Henry:"Oh great! could you accompany ___ then?"
Eunhyuk:"Sure!"
Me:"Would it be troublesome for you?"
Eunhyuk:"Of course not, we could bond today!"
Donghae:*death glare eunhyuk*
Me:*notices the tension* uhm, okay. Mochi, I'll be fine! You guys better head to your schedules soon!"
Yesung:"Yeah we better go! See you guys later!"
Me:"Okay, Bye oppas! *waves*

One by one the boys went out but before Donghae left, he whispered to ____:"If he tries to do anything funny, call me!"
I chuckled and pushed him out of the door.

Eunhyuk:"So... we have the whole day together... What do you wanna do?"
Me:*can't help but blush* "Uhmmm... how bout' we bake?"
Eunhyuk:"Sounds like a good idea! Let's go and buy the ingredients first!"
Me:"Okay, I'll just change!"

Author's Note: Sorry about the lack of updates! I was busy the past few days and I'll try to update more! Thank you for all the subscribes and comments! Please keep it coming in! THANK YOU EVERYBODY *SENDS VIRTUAL HUGS*