Five

Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go inside to get the soju.. I asked Jisoo to bring them but it seems like she forgot..” said Jin standing up but V pulled him down.

 

“I’ll get them instead.. I also need to grab my phone..” he said going inside the house.

 

He was curious to see what Jisoo was up to.. she has been quite silent for a while..

 

And that made him nervous..

 

He noticed the tv was on but in the living room, there was no trace of her..

 

He headed towards the kitchen and was surprised to see two soju bottles that were opened on the table.

 

Wait.. she.. didn’t drink them, did she?

 

Then he heard someone groaning..

 

Is it..her? What happened?

 

“Jisoo..” he called her loud but he heard no response.

 

He went closer to the table to check the bottles of soju.

 

They were empty! Did she really drink them by herself? But.. where is she?

 

Then he felt something touch his ankle.

 

He almost freaked out!

 

He looked under the table and found her with another bottle in her hands.

 

Jisoo’s cheeks were flushed red and she could barely open her eyes.

This woman must have really drunk everything!

 

He knelt down the floor and pulled her out from under the table.

 

“Jisoo.. get a grip of yourself..” he said shaking her arms.

 

Jisoo’s brows were knitted together as her hands covered her cheeks.

 

“It’s hot..” she said whispering. “Why is it so hot?”

 

V sighed.

 

Of course she would feel hot after drinking all that soju! She must be burning inside like hell!

 

“Can you stand up?” asked V trying to pull her up but Jisoo didn’t budge.

 

V sighed.

Why did he even get a housekeeper? Shouldn’t it be her taking care of him? And not the opposite?!

 

“Alright.. I’ll bring you to your room..” he said carrying her downstairs. “You must not eat chocolates anymore, I think you should lose some weight..”

 

He was panting as he lain her down on bed.

 

He took a deep breath. He can’t believe he worked out in the middle of the night because of this woman..

 

He took out her phone from her pocket and put it on the table beside her bed.

 

She’s become addicted with her phone.. 

Should he have never given it to her?

 

What could she be busy with that she’s always looking at it?

 

He unlocked it and found his picture as her wallpaper.

 

He smiled to himself.

 

Jisoo even learned to set his picture as her wallpaper.. is she really his fan?

 

Then he saw she downloaded at least 10 different games..

 

This must be the reason why..

 

He can’t believe she’s acting like teenage girl..

 

He put her phone down and took a blanket to put on her.

 

But Jisoo held his hands tightly.

 

“I said it’s hot..” she said as her eyes opened slowly.

 

V tried to pull his hand away but Jisoo grabbed his arms instead.

 

“Hey.. what are you-..?”

 

Then he saw her lips curling up as she stared at him.

 

V gulped.

Why.. is she smiling like this to him? What’s wrong with her? Is she dreaming or what?

 

“Jisoo.. let me-..”

 

But then Jisoo pulled him down making him fall on top of her.

 

Her hands went to his back hugging him tight.

 

V was in panic. He could feel her chest on his.. this isn’t right!

But.. why is she so strong even when she’s drunk? 

 

He was pulling himself up with all his might when he heard her speak again..

 

“I missed you.. Taehyung..” she said whispering to him. “Really.. really.. missed you..”

 

V stopped resisting and was listening to her.

 

Tae..hyung? Who is it? Who was she calling in her sleep? She misses that person? Who could it be? Her lover?

 

Then Jisoo’s hands fell down on her sides.

 

V heaved a sigh and pulled himself up immediately.

 

He looked at her who was already sleeping peacefully.

 

He remembered her uttering that name the first time they met.. he just let it past because he couldn’t hear her well back then but now it’s clear that she said that name..

 

Taehyung..

 

Who is he? What is he to her? Why is she always calling his name? Is he somehow related to her and to him? 

Does that Taehyung know something about what happened between them?

 

He was sighing as he went back upstairs.

 

Jisoo is very mysterious.. there’s too much he doesn’t know about her..

 

He was greeted by Jungkook and Jin who were in front of the door to the basement.

 

“You.. what were you-..?” Jin thinned his eyes.

 

“Jisoo passed out after drinking two bottles of soju..” said V right away.

 

Jungkook folded his arms.

 

“Are you sure you didn’t do anything we are thinking of right now?”

 

V scoffed.

 

“Am I crazy? Why would I do that? I only carried her downstairs before she makes a mess here..”

 

Jin and Jungkook didn’t look convinced.

 

“Think whatever you like..” said V walking past them.

 

The two followed him.

 

“Then why are your ears so red?” asked Jin touching V’s ears.

 

V pushed his hands away.

 

“Why would they be red? It’s all because of your nonsense that-..”

 

“Look at your cheeks blushing.. did you really do something you shouldn’t?” Jungkook was laughing at him seeing him getting agitated.

 

V glared at them.

 

“Go home..” he said pushing them towards the door.

 

“After we go home? What will you do-..?”

 

Then the door to the basement flew open and there came out a drunk and sleepy Jisoo who had messy hair.

 

“What is that?” Jin was startled. “Is she sleepwalking?”

 

“Is she a zombie or what?” said Jungkook also in shock. 

 

Jisoo walked towards the kitchen.

 

“I want water.. give me water please..” she said in a low voice. 

 

V let out a sigh.

 

Forget about the mystery.. he has to get used to her weirdness first..

 

 

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo woke up with a headache.

She feels like her head would break into two.. what happened to her?

She has never felt this kind of pain before.. what is this feeling?

 

She was barely able to sit up.

 

She looked around her and realized she fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

Why? Did she fall asleep while watching the tv?

 

She stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

 

She has never felt this thirsty in her whole life.

And while going towards her room downstairs, she noticed those familiar green bottles on top pf the table.

 

She covered with her hands.

Those bottles.. that bitter taste..

 

She remembered drinking them thinking it was a kind of bitter water.. 

 

Then that clear and transparent liquid made her feel like this?

 

She instantly regretted drinking it.. she will never have even a drop of it!

 

But still.. it made her forget her worries last night.. she was thinking about what V said to Jin and Jungkook..

 

That he will ask her to leave once he gets to know what really happened between them..

 

Can’t she just stay with him? She can be his housekeeper forever as long as he lets her stay with nim..

 

She was thinking deeply when her stomach growled.

 

She has to eat something first.. she needs energy to think about how to be by V’s side longer..

 

She was going to cook something when she noticed a small pot on the table.

 

She opened it..

 

It was a soup.. did V cook this for her? Why does it smell so delicious?

 

She should call him so they can eat together! This is such good morning!

 

But then she noticed a small note beside it..

 

 

 

“You are forbidden from drinking soju again.. have some of this soup to get rid of your hangover..

I am not coming home tonight because of work so don’t wait for me and just go to sleep..”

 

 

 

Jisoo’s smile disappeared after reading it.

 

He won’t come home tonight? Then she won’t be able to see him? But she couldn’t see him this morning either..

 

Then what should she do now? Without him.. it feels boring.. and empty..

 

 

She spent the whole day watching the tv thinking V would come back the next day but he didn’t..

 

She had fallen asleep on the couch again..

 

She checked V’s room but nothing changed since yesterday..

 

She sighed as she went back to the living room to start her daily routine of watching the tv but then the door opened suddenly.

 

Is it V? Did he come back finally?

 

She rose from her seat to welcome him but found Jin instead.

 

“Why do you look so disappointed after seeing me?” asked Jin walking past her and going to V’s room directly. 

 

Jisoo waited for him to come out.

 

Jin came home to get some stuff for V who had a busy schedule for two consecutive days and has to attend the premiere night of his movie that evening.

 

“Why.. are you alone?” asked Jisoo as soon as Jin came out of the room. “Isn’t V coming today?”

 

Jin was too busy checking his agenda that he didn’t hear her and just walked past her.

 

Jisoo followed him up until the doorstep.

 

“Jin oppa..” she called him softly.

 

But Jin received a call that moment.

 

“What? And you’re only telling me now? Where would I get another hostess at this time? What-..?”

 

Then his eyes turned to a confused Jisoo.

 

“I’ll figure it out.. see you at the location..” he said hanging up.

 

He turned to face Jisoo who was looking at him.

 

Can he really bring her with him? Or is he being ridiculous? 

 

They are missing one hostess at the premiere night.. the agency told him  to look for one right away..

 

This night is an important event for V because this is his very first movie after a long hiatus.. ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter