Moving on

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

During class

(Hongseok)-Thank you for coming in today everyone, just make sure to continue with the readings since the professor expects all of you to apply the concepts from the readings into the final project.

(Every student in the breakout room)-"thank you"

Right after class however you received an email from Mark's personal email that read:

"Hey we need to talk, please reply back to this message whenever you can. I'll be waiting"- MT

You simply replied back with:

"What's there to talk about? shouldn't you be paying attention to your gf?"

It was in that moment that Mark finally realized why you left and smiled to himself thinking "she's was jealous?"

"So that's why you left my breakout room? we could've just talked about this over the phone or during an appointment"- MT

"I tried too! But all you seemed to care about was Wendy, why are you talking to me anyway?"-You

"To tell you that Wendy and I never were "official" we were only playing it off since her stalker was actually one of her students so I was only helping her out just until we were able to get that student out of the class. I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea"-MT

"But that doesn't explain your cold behavior towards me during class, you literally answered everyone's question except mine. Care to explain that?"-You

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, please forgive me"-MT

"Yeah well sorry isn't enough this time, goodbye Mark"-You

That was the last time the two of you spoke for a while, even after the course was officially over.


During Spring Break

At this point it was clear that you didn't want anything to do with Mark and you actually got closer to Hongseok as you learned more about him after no longer being stuck in a TA/Student relationship.

Your relationship status was unclear but to say the least let's just say that you were in the talking stages.

But what didn't help your relationship was when someone who was from your media class caught you two outside of school on a "date" and took pictures to upload on their account:

With the caption: "Student dating their TA?"

Image result for hongseok dating Image result for hongseok dating

Comment section:

-"Isn't that Y/N-ah? Wow I didn't know they had a thing going on"

-"Meh I don't see the problem here, just two pretty people hanging out"

-"I mean they aren't TA/student status anymore so what's the problem? (they say asking the user who posted the photos)"

-"Aww man another cute guy on campus is taken"

Your immediate reaction was to call Hongseok to inform him:

(You)-"hey I know you've probably already seen the photos of us online but I just wanted to apologize"

(Hongseok)-"why are you the one apologizing? it's the person who took the photos of us that should be, don't worry let's just hang out in a more remote location next time ;)"

(You)-"can I ask you something?"

(Hongseok)-"I'm all ears"

(You)-"why do you like me? I mean I know we're not official yet but why did you pick me out of all the other girls you have?"

(Hongseok)-"I like you not because of how beautiful you are but because you're not afraid to be yourself around me, ever since I met you you've always been there for me and that's enough for me to have fallen for you. Does that answer your question?"

(You)-Hmm well I don't know how to respond to that but yes that answers my question

(Hongseok)-Do you have anything else to ask or tell me?

(You)-(being dumfounded just asked him anything)-"is it your birthday? or something cheesy like our one week anniversary?"

(Hongseok)-(smiles at your questions)-"no actually I was wondering on when you were going to ask me to be your boyfriend?"

(You)-(chokes on your drink)-"I mean aren't you already my boyfriend without me having to ask you?"

(Hongseok)-"I just wanted to know when you would be ready to go on our first date, you think I like hiding my relationship from everyone I know?"

(You)-"Fine, how about this weekend? We can go wherever you want"

(Hongseok)-(then immediately types in a location and texts you it)-"meet me here on Saturday afternoon at 3pm"

(You)-"See you then"

Call ends here


Day of your date

Image result for lotte world

As you can tell he texted you to come to Lotte World as your first official date which you thought was cheesy but cute of him...little did he know you were afraid of heights.

(Hongseok)-Hey so what do you think?

(You)-I think this will be fun (you say while looking at the rollercoaster rides panicking)

(Hongseok)-Don't worry we won't go on any scary rides if you don't want to (he says while putting on a headband on your head and taking your hand in his)

(You)-You know what? I'll face my fears today (you while taking his hand and running towards the line)

(Hongseok)-Are you sure?

(You)-Yeah I'll be fine as long as I have you to hold my hand

While going on the ride a lot of it was you closing your eyes and Hongseok holding your hand while smiling at your cuteness

By the end of the ride you were in his embrace crying since you were after all scared the entire time

(Hongseok)-Hey it's alright now, wanna go get something to eat? How about some ice cream?

(You)-(just nods like a little kid)

He then brings you ice cream and notices your shoelaces are untied and immediately ties them

(You)-I'm sorry for ruining our date, I've only been crying in front of you all day.

(Hongseok)-What are you talking about I'm having a great time with you. 

The two of you then stayed for another hour before he ended up driving you back home:

Image result for hongseok driving


Mark's POV

(Bambam)-Hey hyung on the way home can you get us some chicken since all the guys are coming over today? (referring to the rest of the got7 members)

(Mark)-Yeah got it, see you guys soon

Mark then immediately went to the closest chicken restaurant to make an order of a 2 boxes of regular fried and marinated chicken along with Cola.

By the time he got his order and was walking home he noticed a couple nearby one of the houses at the front gate and didn't think much of it until he heard your name in the conversation (after hearing your name he hid in one of the bushes so you wouldn't see him)

Here's what he heard:

(You)-Thank you for today, I had a great time (you said about to walk back inside to your place)

(Hongseok)-wait Y/n-ah (he called out) as he walked up the stairs to give you a kiss on the cheek (which Mark saw from afar)

Hongseok then got into his car and left, leaving Mark to be lost in thoughts.

He didn't even know how to feel at this point but knew that you had clearly moved on and didn't miss him as much as he missed you.

He then headed back before the chicken would get cold and tried to forget about what he saw today.

Will you and Mark have another chance to be together?

Or is Hongseok the one you truly love?

To be continued