Heartbreak (Mark's POV)

Having a crush on my TA?

As you all guessed ever since he saw you and Hongseok together that day it affected Mark for the next couple of months as he wouldn't want to go to any social event or leave his room unless he had errands to run.

It bothered him that he couldn't have been the position Hongseok was in, as the two of you originally had plans to eventually meet after the course had ended but now those plans were never going to happen.

He knew that he didn't even have the right to have these kinds of feelings for you anymore but couldn't help the urge of wanting to contact you to check up on how you were doing. Despite the fact that you didn't want to talk to him anymore.

He couldn't help but wonder why everything went so wrong so quickly. 

"Why was Hongseok the one you chose?" He said while sitting on his bed, covering himself with a blanket 

(Welcome to sad boy hours with Mark)-

Kpop Reactions — You Yell @ Them Pt.2 // GOT7

Mark Tuan Yi En | Mark tuan, Got7, Got7 mark

(Jackson)-Dude we need to go get groceries, Bambam's hungry

(Mark)-Just go without me this week, I'm not feeling well

(Bambam)-What's taking so long?

(Jackson)-Mark what's wrong? Did you fail an exam? Are you not able to graduate this year? 

(Bambam)-No hyung can't you tell he got his heartbroken? I know that face a little too well.

(Jackson)-Oh no who is she?

(Mark)-It's not that I got rejected, it's that she's already moved on

(Bambam)-It's Y/N right? Yeah I heard she ended up dating another guy who was a tutor in the class Mark was a TA in.

(Jackson)-Well at least you got your answer on why she's been ignoring your texts and calls

(Bambam)-What can we do to help?

(Mark)-One word: leave

Jackson and Bambam left his room then as requested


2 hours later

Jackson and Bambam ended up calling Wendy to come over to help Mark get over his heartbreak since she was his bestfriend

(Wendy)-Hey sleepyhead wake up, you've already been sleeping all day

(Mark)-Ugh not you too, why are you here?

(Wendy)-I can't watch my bestfriend ruin his life over a girl who didn't like him back (she said attempting to pull the covers off of him)

(Mark)-Go away mom (he said pulling the covers back over him)

(Wendy)-Listen I know it hurts but crying all day isn't going to change anything. Should noona get you some ice cream or something? (despite being a year younger than him she referred to herself as noona)

(Mark)-You know this all happened because I helped you with your stalker! (he says yelling at her)

(Wendy)-What are you talking about?

(Mark)-You know that post you made about us wearing the same sweatpants? well I'm sure Y/N saw that and misunderstood my relationship status, she thinks I rejected her.

(Wendy)-Why haven't you told her the truth?

(Mark)-I did but she didn't believe me since whenever I tried to talk to you during class I guess I blocked Y/N out and ignored her unintentionally

(Wendy)-Hmm well you've got two options here: tell her how you really feel without expecting anything from her in return, or move on since she seems to be doing fine without you.

(Mark)-yeah well moving on is easier said than done

(Wendy)-I brought you some porridge that's being heaten up right now so come out when you're ready, you still need to eat you know. (she said before leaving his room)

Mark then simply nods and proceeds to eat his dinner with Wendy and his roommates


A month later

Spring quarter was now about to start and of course to Mark this would be his last quarter before graduating soon so therefore he didn't think much about it.

It wasn't until he saw Hongseok's name in one of his classes that he began to be reminded of you again.

He obviously was now over the fact that he couldn't be the guy to love and care for you anymore. 

As Hongseok had an overall good reputation as he was a straight A student and already had worked for 4 internships in the past 2 years.

So it made sense that Mark already knew he had lost before he could even compete in the game of winning your heart.

He can only wish to go back to the past and redo the moment when Wendy and him decided to upload that photo since you knew that in that moment he had broken your heart and trust.

Was it wrong that he wanted another chance with you?

But that he didn't know how to find a way back to you?

Was it wrong for him to expect you to come back to him?

Lastly was it wrong for him to still hold a place in his heart just for you?

(Mark's thoughts)-"why are we expected to just move on from someone who gave us so much to remember?"

To be continued