Spending the night at his place

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

Contrary to the title, no we don't do it in this chapter so if that's the kind of content you were looking for please click out and head to the rated M option on this website.

Now without further ado let's get into what leads me to go to Mark's apartment in the first place.

One reason: He was still your tutor with math since god knows why you decided to be a Business minor 

So the moment you entered his place it was more about "get me to pass this final" more than "let's be coupley and make out"

For those of you who took or are currently taking a Calculus course you know about the concept of derivatives and man do I hate them when they are mixed in with optimization problems...like why make it more complicated than it already is?!

Mark was essentially calming you down and even though it took you a while to understand the problem he was there to keep you motivated 

(You)-Maybe this is a sign that I need to drop out of college (you said while burying your head into your knees)

(Mark)-No honey, if I graduated then so can you

(You)-Yeah but you actually have a brain while I only have like 2 brain cells left in me

(Mark)-tell you what? every problem you get right, you'll get a kiss from me on the cheek

(You)-Sir you are my tutor right now so I have my rights as a student. I suggest you move away before I report you.

(Mark)-Well as your boyfriend I want to still spend time with you (he says while giving you a backhug and a bunch of cheek kisses to make you laugh)

You ended up being able to finish your homework assignment on time and ended up taking a shower in Mark's bathroom, while Mark was getting dinner ready for you two.

When you got out of the shower you had dried your hair only halfway through and decided to let it dry naturally afterwards.

You ended up coming out of the bathroom after getting dressed in one of Mark's large shirts and sweatpants with having a towel around your neck as you were walking towards his dining table.

As you were waiting for Mark to finish making the rameun he had given you some warm tea first to keep you warm.

After finishing the rameun and he had clean up the dishes, while he was coming over to you he suddenly he noticed your hair was still a little damp and took the towel behind your neck to dry your hair with.

(Mark)-Did you not dry your hair on your way out? I do have a hair dryer you know

(You)-No I did, I just prefer it to let it dry out naturally 

(Mark)-Here I'll do what I do for my dog Milo when he hair is wet (he says whie gently drying off the ends of your hair)

By the time he was done, the two of you had a moment of just looking at each other without saying anything.

He then brought his face closer to yours, but being shy in the moment you covered your lips with the towel so that only your forehead was shown.

Aww 🥰 #whenwewritelovestory #realityshow  #chineseshow

Noticing your behavior, he started off by giving you a light kiss on the forehead, then your nose, and your lips.

Not knowing what to do you simply looked at him and gave into the kiss once you felt more comfortable to do so.

After the kiss, the two of you ended up spending the night chilling on the couch while watching kpop music videos since that was your go to while Mark seemed to not show that much interest in.

That was until you were watching NCT127-Kick it video and you were fangirling over Mark Lee

(You)-Wow how is he even real? (you said while gluing your eyes to the screen)

(Mark)-What is this? you just have a thing for Mark's now? I thought I was the only one on that list (he says while pouting)

(You)-I'm sorry is someone a little jealous?

(Mark)-No as a matter of fact, I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Join me later once you stop fangirling over this guy (he says pretending to be dramatic)

(You)-Mark come on! I obviously think you're better looking, I'm allowed to have a celebrity crush aren't I? (you said while rushing to give him a backhug to make him feel better)

(Mark)-Really? then prove it

You then proceeded to kiss him all over his face and compliment him all night long while cuddling to make him smile by the end of the night.

To be continued