Ignoring his messages

Having a crush on my TA?

Monday

-Hey

Tuesday

-Hey you there?

Wednesday

-If you don't reply to me by 1pm today before class I'm going to call on you like crazy during the breakout room sessions.

-Omg what do you want sir?

-Can't I just message my new friend?

-Ugh fine, so how can I help you friend?

-So the TA's are getting an evaluation today so I need to ask for a favor, would you mind answering some of my questions? Since I know how much students won't talk during breakout rooms and I don't know who else to ask. I promise to make it up to you later on.

-Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to the whole "friendship" thing, but fine yeah I'll participate as much as I can.

-Thanks buddy, trust me you won't regret being my friend ;)


During class

(Professor)-We'll now proceed to go into our breakout rooms to over some of the main points from the readings that were assigned today, TA's will be asking each student a question but anyone is able to participate as much as they want to.

(Mark)-Alright so I hope everyone was able to go over the readings assigned for today, I'll go around the room to ask each student a question and then we'll open the floor for anyone to ask questions about the readings and discuss the main points the author was mentioning.

(My thoughts)-"crap I only took notes on two of the readings and bascially skimmed the other 3 readings, ugh but Mark's counting on me to be smarter than everyone here"

(Mark)-I'll start off with easy questions, so (Y/N)-ah would you mind first turning on your camera and explaining the main points in the first reading (he said while giving you a smile)

(You)-Yeah sure, so in the first reading (blank author) was trying to convey that concrete poetry deals with the poetry not following the traditional rules of poetry and how through rearranging the words it provides movement which allows the viewer to try harder to understand the piece.

(Mark)-Thank you for explaining Y/N-ah, I'll now move onto the next student so Caleb what piece within this reading stood out to you the most and would you mind explaining why?

To keep you from the boredom of this class let's fast forward. Mark only called on you one more time since no one was willing to answer his questions. But the two of you made sure to keep your conversations brief since the professor would be going to check in on every breakout room to make sure we were on track.


A couple days later

You saw that Mark posted a photo of his dog on his Instagram:

Image result for mark tuan milo-

You then sent him a DM

-Wow your dog is so much cuter than you

-Oh I see how it is, you want to play that game?

-What? I was only stating the truth, I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?

-Yes now beg for forgiveness or else I'm no longer tutoring you

-Meh not really into that kind of stuff, also it's your job to help me, or should I report you for not doing your job?

-Fine you win, but shouldn't you be asleep young lady? It's 2am

-I would but I'm studying still and also can't fall asleep that easily if I've had coffee, go to sleep first then old man :D

-Anything I could help you with? 

-No I would feel bad for keeping you up

-Don't worry about me, I'm just here to help, try me with any question I'm here at your service.

-Alright well here's the math problem I've been having trouble solving (you said sending him a screenshot of the picture)

Mark went ahead and sent you his number so that the two of you could facetime until like 4am. But by the time he finished explaining you had already passed out on your desk which he saw through the screen and smiled while hanging up the call and texting you "goodnight"


Looks like your friendship is just starting to blossom, but you couldn't help wonder why he matched with you and ignored you in the beginning if he had plans to be your friend eventually.

What is he hiding? Was he really your friend or was this just an act?

To be continued