Comforting you

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

You were surpised to have received Mark's email and at first ignored his idea but at the same time thought it was cute that he wants the two of you to communicate in a secret language.

You wanted to ignore his behavior towards you but how could you not fall for that cute smile:

Image result for mark got7 fan zoom call

However, little did you know that one of your classmates had a crush on you and decided that during the breakout room session he was going to call you out.

To give you a little back story on the guy who wants your attention, he essentially was lowkey a stalker since he followed you on Instagram on the first day of the quarter which was odd since you two had never met and he was a freshman so it was clear that you didn't know him before this class. 

Not to mention HE WAS ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER GIRL! So like what was he doing on a random girls account? 

So guess what? You blocked his accounts on both Instagram and Facebook immediately, and hoped you wouldn't have to face him.

Everytime you had to join a breakout room session you would get an anxiety attack, but thankfully within each session so far it was randomized so the chances of you being in the same room as him were slim (but not impossible).

However, unfortunately during today's class your luck as broken and the moment you saw his name on the screen you freaked out.

(Mark of course noticed you looking uncomfortable but didn't say anything since he of course didn't understand your situation)

So obviously during the time Mark was present and basically leading your breakout room you felt safe since that meant that this guy couldn't just call you out in front of other students.

However, once Mark was gone and we were left with just the students to going over the class problems, things immediately took a turn for the worst.

This guy his microphone and started calling you out in front of everyone.

(Your stalker)-Hey listen here everyone! Y/N-ah won't go out with me, please help me change her mind. 

(Student 1)-Dude what are you doing? you know this zoom call is being monitored right?

(You then immediately unblocked Mark's number and texted him to come and help you by texting HELP and also called in the professor so he could witness the situation)

(Your stalker)-I wasn't talking to you! (he says replying to the student 1), Y/N-ah come on don't be shy, why don't you tell everyone why you blocked me? You think you're too good for me huh?

(Student 2)-What is wrong with you?

Soon enough both the Professor and Mark entered the breakout room after your cry for help

(Professor)-What is going on here? (your stalker's name)-ah please exit the zoom session immediately, we will talk about how you violated the student conduct code one on one later.

Soon enough the stalker ended up being kicked off the zoom call since he wouldn't listen and the professor then told everyone to leave (except for Mark) so that he could talk to you about the situation.

(Professor)-Y/N-ah I truly apologize for what has happened, if I may ask has this kind of behavior happened before with (your stalker's name)?

(You)-No this was the first time he's reached out to me other than when he randomly followed me on Instagram and I thought that was always a red flag in the beginning but as of today I guess my instincts were correct.

(Professor)-I'm glad you're okay then we'll make sure to he can no longer talk to you during class sessions. For future zoom sessions I'll also make sure the TA's never leave the breakout rooms so this never happens again. Got that Mark?

(Mark)-Yes sir


Soon after the zoom session ended you got a facetime call from Mark, which you answered this time.

(Mark)-Hey I'm so sorry for not being there to protect you

(You)-Don't worry it's not your fault, you didn't know

During the call he could hear you having trouble breathing and couldn't help but worry, since this was the second time this happened to you. Up until this point in your life you never understood what it meant to have an anxiety attack and it only happened whenever this guy was around.

(Mark)-Hey hey, look at me! Don't think about him and just look at me okay? Let's breathe in and out together okay? (he says in a calming tone)

After about 5-10 minutes later you finally felt like you were able to control your breathing and thanked Mark for helping you.

(You)-What did I do to deserve someone like you in my life?

(Mark)-I was just asking myself the same thing, but hey next time something like this happens let me know okay? (he says about to hang up)

(You)-Wait Mark! Before you go I just wanted to say that since this will probably the last time we can talk like this in a while, I'll agree to do the secret language thing with you.

(Mark)-Well I can't wait then, remember to study the gestures for Monday's class, but until then be safe.

You then hanged up the call and went to bed smiling.

How will the whole secret language thing play out?

Stay tuned to find out!

To be continued