Reuniting + Movie night

Having a crush on my TA?

A year later....

Your POV-

Before you all expect a cute k-drama like reunion, I'm telling you now to lower those expectations since we met again at the most weirdest location to reunite: which in this case was in his car one morning because he was basically stalking you.

Let me break down how this day went:

Since for one you thought you were going to get kidnapped as while you were walking uphill to get to your nearest grocery store a car was driving down near you with turning on both of their blinkers which usually signals that they are going to stop their car but in this case he stopped his car near the sidewalk you were standing on.

Of course at first you had your phone on you to call your friends or anyone in your emergency contact list in case this was the day you were going to die.

However as you were attempting to walk faster as you noticed the car was coming to a stop, you heard a familiar voice yell out: "hey y/n-ah"

Mark in his car:

𝗠𝗣𝗧🎀핌러브맠 on Twitter | Got7 mark, Got7, Mark tuan

(You)-What the hell Mark, I thought you were pulling a Ted Bundy trick to get girls in your car! Don't ever do that again!

(Mark)-Where are you headed to? I could give you a lift if needed.

(You)-No it's fine since I'm headed in the other direction. (as you were walking uphill and he was driving downhill so luckily you had an excuse)

(Mark)-Where's your bf? why isn't he with you?

(You)-Well isn't someone up to date with my life, Mark just go (you said not telling him the fact that you and Hongseok ended things like a month ago)

(Mark)-I'm not leaving until you get in my car, we need to talk

You ended up giving in since he wouldn't stop honking his car like a crazy man and got into the front seat.

(You)-Just take me to that grocery store on the left

Mark simply nods and drives to the parking lot outside the store

However by the time he parked his car he got out just before you did to open your door

(You)-what are you doing?

(Mark)-Chivalry isn't dead so come on let's go, I'll be your helper for the day

(You)-Alright fine but stay away from me when we go inside

Despite him not following you, you could still tell he was not too far from you as girls from your school would be following him around and taking photos of him.

(Student 1)-Omg he's here, offa notice me

(Student 2)-Is he here alone?

Mark soon ran towards your aisle calling for help as he was being followed around by random girls.

You then got your cart filled up and put his hand on the handle of the cart so you two could run towards the counter

While paying for the groceries the two of you were asked about your relationship by one of the employees

(Employee)-what are cute couple you two are, how long have you two been together?

Before you could respond to say no, Mark put his hand over your mouth: to say "thank you, she's a special one"

By the time you finished paying you got back into Mark's car and you noticed that he immediately locked the doors.

(You)-I swear to god if you're a serial killer just tell me at this point

(Mark)-Very funny, I'm just doing this for your safety

(You)-That's what they all say

(Mark)-So where to? I'll drop you off at your place

By the time he dropped you off at your place, you pulled the trick of leaving something in his car so he would have to come back which in this case was just your lipbalm. But of course you got out of his car like nothing happened.

Your reason behind doing this was so that the two of you could eat dinner together and catch up since you knew that you needed to talk things out but telling him that wasn't something you could easily do.

As you were cooking you got a text from Mark saying he was outside your door.

You immediately ran to open your door and saw him holding your lipbalm

(Mark)-I believe this is yours 

(You)-Thanks, would you like to come in?

(Mark)-Really? I thought you didn't let serial killers into your place.

(You)-Come in before I change my mind, I just wanted to make you dinner to say thank you for today.

While eating dinner with him you realized how much you missed him.

You two talked and talked and caught up just like old times, except the two of you could be more open now.

(You)-Listen Mark I'm sorry for not believing you back then, it's just that I was jealous since Wendy sunbae is everything I wanted to be for you back then.

(Mark)-As long as we're getting apologies out I'm also sorry for misleading you. Can we be friends again? I missed talking to you everyday.

(You)-Yeah I'd like that

After the awkward tension went away the two of you hung out at your place, as he helped with your dishes and even got a movie ready for the two of you.

As the movie progressed the closer the distance between the two of you got as because you got cold, you ended up sharing a blanket with Mark.

Arin and Yeri immediately came out of their rooms once they heard a movie turn on but walked away at the sight of you two cuddling on the couch

(Arin)-(whispers to Yeri)-"when did Y/N get a man?"

(Yeri)-You idiot that's Mark, remember her TA?

(Arin)-I see she finally got him after all (they said while looking at the two of you like proud parents)

(Yeri)-"I hope they last"

To be continued