Seeing him again + Mark's disappearance

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

As you can see by the title, I did end up seeing Hongseok that day but let me assure you all that I had told Mark about meeting up with him since I didn't want there to be any secrets between us.

Here's how that meeting with Hongseok went:

You ended up arriving in front of his apartment based on the address he had given you and knocked on his door, to which Hongseok of course let you in.

(Hongseok)-Thanks for coming, I know it's late but I wanted to talk to you about something

(You)-Alright I'm listening, what's this about?

(Hongseok)-I need to tell you why I broke up with you since I never really gave you a reason

(You)-It's been over 2 years Hongseok-ah, why is this still bothering you?

(Hongseok)-I loved you and you know that 

You then slowly realized the beer cans surrounding his carpet and realized he was drunk which explains his behavior

(You)-(grabs his hands)-I do know that, I was in love with you too but that's all in the past now

(Hongseok)-I know I don't deserve another chance, but can't we still remain in contact? (he says while leaning his head on your shoulder falling asleep)

(You)-You know what you actually need right now sleep, so lay down on the couch and I'll go get you a blanket (you said while finding one on his other couch)

Hongseok eventually fell asleep and you couldn't help but feel bad that he still wanted to be a part of your life. But because you blocked him on everything you stopped him from doing so.

After leaving his place you walked down and saw Mark's car parked right in front, waiting for you since he didn't want you to meet your ex alone.


In the car

(Mark)-So what did he tell you?

(You)-Nothing important, plus I have you now so it doesn't matter

Mark simply nodded and proceeded to drive you home.

However something out of character for Mark happened when you got out of his car as he seemed to have gotten a text message that bothered him so much, that he drove off without giving you a goodnight hug or kiss like he usually would.

You of course never thought much of it since it's been a long day for you and the only thought you had in your mind was to go to bed.

But little did you know that, that would've been the last time you would see Mark.

Not hearing back from him through either phone calls or text messages worried you so much that within the past month you went over to his place just be left talking to a closed door that would never open. His roommates could only tell you that he had some personal issues to resolve on his own.

Why couldn't he had just told you these things himself?

Were you really not that important enough for him to consider you as someone that could help him?

Being left with no answers, another year went by just like that.

Will you see Mark ever again?

To be continued