Rumors (Mark's POV)-pt.2

Having a crush on my TA?

Little recap- One of the TA's were fired from your class as they were caught through rumors that he was dating one of his students, because of this you've cut off contact with Mark completely. 

Mark's POV-

(On the same Friday night you were having girl's night on)

As a TA he would receive emails from the Professor whenever he had to finish a task such as grading any assignments, the artist statement essays were split into 3 groups so that each TA would have an equal amount of papers to grade over the weekend.

While grading papers he had happened to read yours and after he had finished grading the rest of his papers he thought he'd check up on you to see how you were doing, hence the text message he had sent you.

During the time he was busy texting you, he hadn't realized both Jackson and Bambam walking in with food

(Bambam)-Hyung is he okay?

(Jackson)-I'm not sure he's usually more into food than his phone, let's approach him quietly (he says while him and Bambam tiptoe behind Mark to see who he was texting)

(Bambam)-(yells loudly)-"Omg hyung has a girlfriend!"

Mark then immediately gets up from his chair and hides his phone in the pocket of his hoodie

(Jackson)-Dude why are you hiding this kind of information from us? you know we've been waiting for you to finally date in college.

(Mark)-She's not my girlfriend...she's actually one of the students I TA for in a class

(Jackson)-WHAT?

(Bambam)-Hyung are you crazy? you could get fired.

(Mark)-We've only remained in contact as friends I swear

(Jackson)-Yeah but the difference is that if you two get caught, she still gets a diploma while you end up in an orange jumpsuit. I get that you like spending time with her but this isn't right man.

Just as Jackson and Bambam were telling him to stop keeping in contact with you, you had sent your last text message to him:

-Let's not keep in contact anymore, it's for the best, if you want to talk to me only do so once we've finished this quarter. Otherwise I'll block you so that you can't talk to me outside of school.

Mark then kept trying to get in contact with you but you of course ignored all of his calls and texts. No matter how much you wanted to reply to him you knew this was better for you two.


During classes

Mark would keep trying to get your attention by asking you questions but of course he had to talk to other students as well so that interaction never last longer than 30 seconds.

But after the 2 week mark hit, he realized you really didn't want to talk to him and went along with your wishes.

You did have to schedule office hours with him from time to time but the professor had now set out a time limit of only talking for 30 minutes and once you didn't have any more questions to ask you both had to leave the meeting. 

Mark could tell that you were giving him the cold shoulder as you would no longer smile at his comments like you used to. 

But at the end of the day the thing he hated the most about this situation wasn't you, he could never hate you. He could only hate himself and the fact that the two of you couldn't freely text each other or facetime like you used to as you were the only source of him smiling nowadays. 

He of course wanted more out of the relationship but decided that it would be better to take things slow. Since there was a reason why he swiped right on you after all.

As for now the only thing the two of you could do was stalk each other's social media accounts without actually messaging or liking each other's posts.

As dramatic as it sounded he even thought about writing you letters but knew that was going too above and beyond.

Instead he sent you an anonymus email from his personal email account (not school) to tell you how you two could secretly communicate to each other in class through body language:

To: Y/N-ah

"Hey I know we promised not to communicate to one another on anything besides emails but don't worry I will delete this email tomorrow before class, but I know this sounds crazy but what if we created our own secret languge during class?"

Here what I mean:

-(resting your hand on your face) means "hi"

-(itching your eyebrow) means "I miss you"

-(touching your lip) means "how are you?"

-(touching your hair) means "I'm good"

"Sound simple enough? you don't have to do these things right away but whenever your ready, I'll be giving you signs here and there."

From: MT

Will you give into using Mark's secret language?

To be continued