Secret Language Buddies + Betrayal

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

I'm not going to lie when I say that doing these gestures naturally were hard, especially since Mark would often times be talking to other students and not see me when I was trying to tell him things like "I miss you" or "hi" 

But at the same time I couldn't help but smile when I heard him call your my during class, since it seemed like it was just the two of us in the room but of course we couldn't make it too obvious that we were lowkey flirting.

I noticed that a lot of Mark's signs were of him touching his lip which meant "how are you" and touching his hair which meant "I'm good"

Image result for mark got7 vlive

 

Image result for mark got7 vlive

You also could tell him pouting when he felt like you weren't responding back to him which you thought of course was adorable.

Also update on the stalker, he fortunately was kicked out of the course for the time being and probably got punished by the dean as well.

Which officially meant that you only had your grade in the course to worry about now, given that this class as previously mentioned was credit or no credit the whole grading system for the midterm was confusing.

You knew you didn't completely fail but at the same time you knew that you had to make improvements for the final to pass the class.

So how has Mark helped you in the process?

He would be his kind self and always helped you as much as he could (wow I know such a boring answer but it's true he was the absolute sweetest)

You could always tell if you were on the right track by how much he was smiling since him showing no teeth meant you were wrong.

Honestly there were so many times where you wished you could talk to him like you used to but knew that these little moments were better than not seeing him at all.

You also really wanted to ask him about the whole Tinder situation but didn't know when it would be the right time to do so, since you were worried that bringing that up could ruin the friendship. That you two worked so hard to maintain.

There were times when the professor could tell that the two of us were "close" but just thought that it was nice that we were friends. It honestly that the professor had to monitor every tutoring session.

You obviously wished that the two of you could pull an Aria and Ezra moment and just go all out by secretly meeting each other (at safe locations) to go on dates but knew that something like that was too good to be true.

Since in reality we both know that you needed to pass classes in order to graduate next year and plus dating was not part of your agenda anyway.


A week later

(Arin)-Hey Y/N-ah have you been on Tinder lately?

(You)-No not since the whole TA situation, why do you ask?

(Arin)-So my friend recently matched with Mark and I think they've made it official on her Instagram at least. I'm sorry Y/N-ah I know how much you liked him.

Those words made your heart break into several pieces as you immediately took Arin's phone to confirm if she was telling the truth.

Turns out a girl named Wendy (who was also in your class as a TA to make matters worse) posted a photo of her wearing Mark's sweatpants apparently as everyone seemed to point out in the comments:

Image result for mark got7 and wendy red velvet Image result for mark got7 xcii sweatpants

Under just the first photo she had a caption of: "when he let's you borrow his hoodie and sweatpants"

Comment section:

-"Omg are Mark and her dating? Man why are the cute guys always taken?"

        todayis_wendy: replied with a <3

-"I heard they matched on Tinder and started meeting up at each other's places since they live in the same apartment complex"

-"I see that this is what being Mark's gf looks like"

-"Isn't that Mark's sweatpants?"

After reading some of the comments you ran to your room and remained silent for the rest of the night.

All you could ask yourself was: "why didn't he say anything?" and "was he just leading me on to believe we had something more going on?"

(Your thoughts)-"I guess he didn't want to wait for me"

To be continued

Also look forward to there being a new TA being introduced in the next chapter! (to replace the one that was fired of course)