Matching with each other

Having a crush on my TA?

Your POV-

Let's start at the beginning shall we?

I downloaded Tinder back in high school since my friends were finding matches and they thought that as their single friend they also wanted me to find someone special.

However, I never felt comfortable going on the app during that time as I've never been able to initiate a conversation with a complete stranger, along with the fact that everyone on there was at least 5-10 years older than me and I was a minor at the time so that was an immediate red flag for me.

So therefore I deleted the app for a while, it wasn't until 2019 during winter break when I downloaded the app again and I of course went in without any expectations.

I changed my profile pictures and my bio which stated what university I was attending and the year I would be graduating, along with some of my interest which were involving writing and photography.

I know what you're all wondering at this point?

How did I find a TA to be on this app and why didn't i know about his job?

Well to be quite frank with you when we were talking we were still in the stages of getting to know each other so we both only mentioned the school we were attending and what year we were in. 

Here's the details of our conversation (our first one at least):

After around 30 minutes from matching with him

(Blue is him and Green is you)

-Hey

-Hi, how are you? I see you also attend (blank) university 

-I'm good, and yeah I'm currently a fourth year wbu?

-I'm a third year, what is your major? If I may ask

-I'm an IMD and a Communications major, u?

-I'm a Communications major as well and hope to be a Business minor soon

Sadly this is where your conversation ended as break was officially over and after seeing that he left you on read for a while you lost hope that you'd see him again.

That was until the first day of your Media course on Monday morning when you looked like you just came out of an audition to play the next ring girl. 

While Mark over here was looking like this at 8am:

boyfriend, hoodie, and mark tuan image hoodie, mark, and purple image

Given that the moment I saw him introduce himself as one of the TA's for my Advanced Media Production course I almost fell off my chair and had to slap myself multiple times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

To your luck however when you introduced yourself he didn't seem to have any kind of reaction which most likely meant that he didn't remember you. So you felt more at ease and just stared at him for the remaining of your class period.

But later that night I decided to ask him to confirm if he was a TA just to talk to him one more time (cuz what else does a girl gotta do to get this manz attention)

The convo went something like this:

-Wait, are you by chance a TA for the Advanced Media Production course?

-Yes I am, how'd you know that? (this is the moment you knew he didn't pay attention to the attendance portion of the class)

-I'm also currently taking that course 

-Oh I see well, feel free to email me whenever you need help during this quarter

-Are you assigned to be my TA? (just to confirm)

since TA's are usually assigned alphabetically or by groups most of the time

-Yes I am since your last name begins with an O so yeah I'm in charge of those with the last names M-P, here's my email in case you need it. (insert email)

Seeing that the conversation wasn't going anywhere from here I proceeded to log off from the app and never use it again.

And guess what? When I logged on a couple days later he unmatched with me which gave me a sign that he really wasn't into me.

Or that he didn't want to lose his job...either way this made me more confused as to if he ever actually liked me in the first place or if he accidentally swiped right on me that day.

But one thing was for sure, I was going into his office hours whenever I got a chance! 

To be continued