Chapter 13

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hi Hyun" 

Joohyun's shock face slowly turned into a frown.

"Yah! Kim Yongsun! Why didn't you contact me for the past six days? And I thought that you're still in Canada right now, having a vacation with your family? Why didn't you tell me that you're back here in south korea already?" 

Yongsun smiled apologetically and walked closer to Joohyun. "I'm sorry. I lost my phone, while me and Hyori unnie were walking back to our hotel room. We were drunk at that time. We searched for it, but we didn't find it. When I got a new one. I realized that I haven't memorized your number or Moonbyul's. And Hyori unnie's phone got broken while we were on a boat ride in Ontario. So I had no idea how to contact any of you for almost a week. "

"Are you telling the truth?" Joohyun looked at her friend suspiciously.

"Yah! I'm not lying, okay? You can even ask Hyori unnie" Yongsun frowned.

Joohyun stared at her friend for a few seconds before finally nodding. "Okay. Fine. I believe you" 

Yongsun grinned. "Thanks" She hugged Joohyun.

"How did you know that we're here anyway?" Joohyun asked after they let each other go. She then gestured for Yongsun to sit down on the couch.

"When we got back in Seoul yesterday. I immediately went to your house, so I could tell you what happened, but no one was there. When I went to the restaurant. Tzuyu told me that you and your parents are having a vacation here in jeju right now. That's why I'm here." Yongsun gestured around. "I'm still a bit jetlagged by the way" She added with a sheepish grin.

Joohyun sighed. "You should have just stayed in Seoul and rested there, instead of coming here." 

"Well I know that you're gonna get upset with me, if I don't contact you immediately" 

"You should have just asked for my number from Tzuyu or anyone else."

Yongsun pouted. "Why does it sound like you don't want me here?" 

Joohyun chuckled. "I'm sorry. I'm just concerned for your health."

 "I'll be fine" Yongsun waved off the concern.

"Hi Sunshine" Eunha greeted Yongsun as she entered the living room.

Yongsun looked at Eunha. "Unnie, I already told you to stop calling me that. It's making me cringe" She frowned in disgust. "Just call me Yong or Solar, like everybody else" 

"Well I'm not like everybody else." Eunha shrugged. "So if you don't want me to call you Sunshine, can I call you mine instead?" She winked.

Joohyun sighed and looked at her cousin. "Unnie. Please stop hitting on Yongsun. She's straight, okay?" 

Yongsun opened , like she was about to say something, but decided to remained silent instead.

Eunha chuckled. "Okay. I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I actually got a girlfriend already. She's just shy. That's why I haven't introduced her to any of you yet"

"She's talking about her imaginary girlfriend, Hyun." Changsub said as he walked past them and into the kitchen.

"Yah! Oppa! Come back here" Eunha chased after her older cousin, who began running outside through the backdoor.

Yongsun and Joohyun laughed at the two. 

"They're so childish" Joohyun shook her head fondly, before looking at her friend again. "So what's your plan? Are you going back home later?"

"Actually... I was planning on staying here with you guys, until you go back to Seoul. Well that is if your parents and cousins won't mind"

Joohyun hesitated. "Erm... I'm sure they wouldn't mind. But the problem is, we're not the only ones here. Seulgi unnie and her cousin, who was the one who paid for this trip, is with us too. We need to ask her approval first. I'm really sorry" 

"No, it's okay." Yongsun smiled in reassurance. "Where is Seulgi unnie and her cousin? Can I go meet them now?"

"Seulgi unnie left with appa earlier." Joohyun began looking around. "I don't know where's Sooyoung though. Wait. I think she's in their room right now. I'll go find her okay?" 

"No problem. I'll just wait here" 

Joohyun stood up and began walking upstairs. She walked towards the end of the hall and stopped by the slightly open door. 

She was about to knock on the door, when she heard Seulgi's name being mentioned.

She hesitated before leaning forward and watching through the small crack on the door, how Sooyoung started pacing around while holding her phone against her ear.

"We need to help Seulgi unnie" Sooyoung paused. "Yes. I already read it. But it's in the past al- Okay, fine. I'll wait. Okay. Yes. Bye" 

Joohyun saw Sooyoung run her fingers though her hair and then throw her phone into the bed in frustration, before glancing in her direction.

Joohyun quickly took a few steps back just as the door suddenly opened and Sooyoung's instense glare greeted her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just wanted to ask you something" Joohyun quickly said. Afraid of the younger girl's glare.

Sooyoung slowly closed her eyes and sighed before opening them again. "I'm sorry unnie. I'm just a bit stressed right now"

"I- uh- I'm sorry too"

"So um.. what did you want to ask?"

"I just- I just wanted to ask if my friend can stay here with us. She had just arrived now"

"Oh." Sooyoung walked out of her room and closed the door. "Where is she? I don't mind though. Don't worry. I already paid extra, incase one of your cousins would be able to follow us here"

"She's downstairs. In the living room right now"

Sooyoung nodded and began walking down the hall and into the stairs.

Joohyun followed after, still curious about what she just heard.

 

____________

 

Seulgi looked at Mr. Bae and then down at her cup of coffee.

They were now at a cafè just a few blocks away from the villa. They got there after just silently walking around. 

Seulgi uncomfortably shifted on her sit. She didn't know what to say or do. 

It was the first time, she felt awkward being alone with Joohyun's father.

They would usually have conversations about sports or just random things. But now, she just wanted to disappear.

"Seulgi" 

Seulgi quickly looked up. "Y-Yes uncle?" 

It was the first time that Mr. Bae talked to her after they left the villa and she felt nervous.

Mr. Bae looked at her sternly. "Take care of my daughter"

Seulgi was caught off guard. She wasn't expecting that.

"I-" 

"I know you two have something going on." Mr. Bae smiled. "To be honest, I'm a bit relieved, when I realized that it was you, who my daughter likes."

Seulgi pursed her lips and frowned.

She didn't know what she should feel about it. She was happy of course, but a part of her was still feeling a bit hesitant about everything.

Especially since she still have some problems with her father.

Mr. Bae noticed Seulgi's expression. "Is there a problem? Why you don't look happy that I basically approved of your relationship with my daughter?"

"I'm happy uncle." Seulgi quickly clarified. "I'm just- I mean..we're not in a relationship yet. Joohyun wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter