Chapter 16

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Umma!" Joohyun quickly got up from Seulgi's lap and then fixed her shirt in a hurry. 

Seulgi stood up as well and then bowed her head down in shame.

She couldn't believe that she let her lust take over her brain and almost did that inside Mr. And Mrs. Bae's home.

"Bae Joohyun, go to your room" Mrs. Bae said through gritted teeth as she walked closer towards them, her eyes never leaving Seulgi.

Joohyun looked at her mother and then at Seulgi before looking at her mother again. 

"Umma I-"

"I said go to your room!" Mrs. Bae yelled.

Seulgi held Joohyun's wrist. "Ba- Hyun, go now. I'll be fine" 

Mrs. Bae frowned and hit Seulgi's arm with the umbrella she was holding.

"Don't touch her!" 

Seulgi quickly let go of Joohyun's wrist and held her aching arm. She looked at Mrs. Bae and then looked away, when she saw the glare the old woman was giving her.

"Umma! Why did you do that?!" Joohyun yelled at her mother and then held Seulgi's arm. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly, while inspecting it.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just do what your mother just told you, babe. Please." Seulgi whispered while prying Joohyun's hands off her arm. She doesn't want to get hit again.

"Bae Joohyun! I said go to your room!" Mrs. Bae yelled again, now glaring at her daughter.

"I won't leave her alone with you" Joohyun said firmly to her mother.

Mrs. Bae pointed at Joohyun angrily. "YOU-"

"Hyun, I'll be fine. Just please go." Seulgi pleaded. She doesn't want the two to fight because of her.

Joohyun looked at Seulgi and bit her lips before finally giving in. "Fine." She looked at her mother. "Umma, I like Seulgi unnie and you can't do anything to change my mind."

"Hyun, just go please" Seulgi quickly interrupted before Mrs. Bae could say something hurtful to Joohyun, while also gently pushing Joohyun towards the direction of the stairs. 

Joohyun reluctantly walked up the stairs. She glanced at Seulgi one last time, before finally entering her room and closing the door.

Seulgi sighed and then looked at Mrs. Bae hesitantly. "I'm sorry, auntie. I-" 

Mrs. Bae quickly walked closer towards Seulgi and then slapped her hard. 

Seulgi stepped back in shock. She held her cheek and bit her lips when she felt the stinging pain.

"We let you stay in our house and treated you nicely and this is how you repay us?" Mrs. Bae said angrily. 

Seulgi just remained silent and looked down on the ground. She blinked her eyes rapidly, trying hard not to cry infront of the old woman.

Mrs. Bae dropped her things on the couch angrily. "I want you stop whatever you have with my daughter and then leave the house!"

"What's going on here?" 

They both turned to the voice and saw Mr. Bae entering the front door with a frown on his face.

He closed the door and then placed the groceries on the table near the door, before walking towards them.

"Yeobo, why are you making Seulgi leave? What did she do?" Mr. Bae looked at her wife and then at Seulgi. He saw Seulgi holding her cheek and then looked at his wife again. "Yeobo, did you slap her?" 

 "Yes!" Mrs. Bae held her head high proudly before pointing at Seulgi. "Because this disgusting person right here has corrupted our daughter!" She said angrily. "I saw them kissing here on the couch earlier! And it was so disgusting!" 

Mr. Bae pursed his lips and then looked at Seulgi. "Is it true, Seulgi?" 

Seulgi glanced at Mr. Bae and then looked away in shame. "Y-Yes, uncle, but I-"

"Seulgi, please leave us alone. I need to talk to your aunt" Mr. Bae said while massaging his forehead.

Seulgi looked at Mr. Bae and then Mrs. Bae hesitantly, before bowing and jogging upstairs.

She was thankful to be able to get out of the situation because she doesn't know how long she would be able to hold her tears back, if she stayed a bit longer.

"Why are you letting her go just like that?! You should be angry at he-" Mrs. Bae paused and then gasped. "You knew, didn't you?! You knew about them!"

"Yeobo, please listen.."

Seulgi wasn't able to hear what Mr. Bae had said anymore as she was already inside her room and closed the door.

She sat down on the bed and finally let the tears she was holding back before, slid down her cheeks.

She doesn't know what to do anymore.

A part of her wanted to stay for Joohyun, but another part of her wanted to leave too, since she doesn't want to ruin Joohyun's family.

She wiped her tears and then laid down on the bed. She turned to her side and then curled herself into a ball, before closing her eyes, trying to fall asleep.

She hoped that this was all just a nightmare. And that she would wake up later, with everything back to how it was before.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her arm.

Startled, she quickly opened her eyes and moved away from the touch.

"I'm sorry. Did I startle you?" Joohyun looked at Seulgi apologetically and sat down on the bed.

Seulgi sighed in relief. "I-I thought I locked the door. That's why I- yeah" She quickly wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and sighed again.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to check on you." Joohyun frowned and carressed Seulgi's red cheek. "Did umma slapped you?" 

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Seulgi held Joohyun's hand on her cheek and close her eyes again.

She knew that it would be hard to let Joohyun go, but if it was for the better. Then she would sacrifice her own happiness for Joohyun.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault. If I didn't forced you into this re-" 

Seulgi quickly opened her eyes and shook her head. "No, babe. Please don't say that" She pursed her lips when she saw the younger girl's tears. "Come here" She opened her arms wide.

Joohyun wiped her tears and quickly laid beside Seulgi. She used Seulgi's right arm as a pillow and then hugged Seulgi's waist tightly.

It was the first time they cuddle like that, but they weren't feeling awkward at all. Maybe because of the situation they were in.

"Babe. It's not your fault, okay? And you didn't force me into this relationship. It was my decision to accept you" Seulgi turned to her side, facing Joohyun and wrapped her arms around Joohyun tightly. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter