Chapter 12

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun opened her eyes and sighed.

Her dream last night was too realistic, that she could still feel Seulgi's lips against her own, even now that she was already awake. 

She sighed again and sat up. She looked around and noticed that she was the only one left inside the room. 

She looked at the clock by the bedside table and saw that it was already eight in the morning.

She frowned.

It was a bit suspicious that none of her cousins had tried to wake her up. They would usually annoy her until she wakes up whenever they had sleepovers.

She cautiously looked around. She was afraid that one of her cousins would suddenly pop out of nowhere and scare her to death. 

She grabbed her change of clothes and quickly went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. 

Once she was done, Joohyun went downstairs silently and looked around.

It was so quiet and there was no one in the living room, not even her parents. Totally different from the day before, when they first arrived at the resort.

Just then she heard some chopping sounds from the kitchen. She quickly went there to see who it was.

Once she got there, she saw Seulgi, with her back turned towards her, chopping something on the kitchen counter and humming.

Joohyun blushed when she remembered her dream last night.

"Aish!" Seulgi hissed causing Joohyun to be alarmed.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Joohyun asked worriedly as she approached the older girl, who was now looking at her with wide eyes.

"Joohyun? So Eunha really-" Seulgi stopped and groaned before sighing in defeat. 

"Eunha unnie did what?" Joohyun looked at the older girl suspiciously.

Seulgi bit her lips and looked away. "Nothing" She went to the sink to wash her bleeding finger.

Joohyun gasp. "You're injured" She quickly went to Seulgi's side and grabbed the older girl's hand, inspecting the wound.

"I-I'm fine" Seulgi stuttered and pulled her hand away. "It's just a small cut. Don't worry" 

Joohyun observed Seulgi. There was something different with the way the older girl was acting. Seulgi couldn't even look her in the eye.

"Unnie" 

"Hmm?" Seulgi hummed and began opening the cabinets, looking for a first aid kit. 

"Look at me" Joohyun demanded.

"What?" Seulgi looked at Joohyun for a few seconds before looking away again, continuing her search. 

Joohyun frowned. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" Seulgi asked before walking to the bathroom to look for the first aid kit there.

Joohyun followed Seulgi. "Why aren't you looking at me?" 

"I did" Seulgi answered without looking back at Joohyun.

She went inside the bathroom and began opening the cabinets. Once she finally found what she was looking for. She grabbed it and turned around. She stopped when she saw Joohyun by the door, blocking her way out of the bathroom.

"Do you need to use the bathroom? Wait. Let me just get out first" Seulgi said awkwardly and tried to walk past Joohyun, but the younger girl stepped infront of her, blocking her way again. 

Joohyun closed the bathroom door and locked it. "Why are you avoiding me?" She asked with a frown.

"No. I'm not" Seulgi tried to maneuver her way around Joohyun, but failed as the younger girl grabbed her arm, stopping her from moving.

"You can't even stay in the same room as me" 

Seulgi chuckled awkwardly. "Hyun, we're inside the bathroom. Anyone would feel awkward talking in here to be honest"  

"Stop making excuses. I know that you're avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" Joohyun asked worriedly. "Please tell me what it is and I'll try to fix it" 

Seulgi saw the teary eyes and felt her heart break. She closed her eyes and thought for a few seconds, before sighing and opening her eyes again.

"Do you really want to know?" Seulgi asked seriously.

Joohyun got a bit scared with Seulgi's tone, but nodded anyway.

Seulgi placed the first aid kit down on the sink before grabbing Joohyun's hands. 

"Do you... remember what happened last night?" 

Joohyun blushed at the way Seulgi was holding her hands, that it took her a few seconds to realized what Seulgi had just asked.

"Wait. Last night? Didn't we celebrated appa's birthday up until nine pm." Joohyun said, trying to recall what had happened the night before. "But since we were all exhausted from the activities that we did the whole day, we all decided to sleep early" 

"Yes. And?" Seulgi raised her brows, waiting for Joohyun to continue.

"And... nothing else" Joohyun tilted her head in confusion.

Seulgi sighed. "Do you remember passing out?" 

"I passed out?" Joohyun asked in disbelief. She couldn't remember it.

Seulgi blushed. "Yes. And I was the one who caused it." She admitted shyly.

"Wait. Really?" 

"Yes. Do you want me to show you how?" Seulgi asked carefully.

Joohyun nodded, although she was a bit confused still. 

Seulgi sighed and gently let Joohyun's hands go. "Please don't pass out again" She said before cupping Joohyun's cheeks.

Joohyun began panicking.

It was just like her dream last night.

And just like in her dream, before she could even say anything, Seulgi had already leaned forward and captured her lips.

Kissing her gently.

Joohyun stood frozen. Eyes remained wide open in shock.

Seulgi stopped kissing the younger girl when she noticed that Joohyun wasn't kissing her back. Unlike last night. 

"Hyunnie, are you okay?" Seulgi asked as she leaned back to looked at Joohyun's face. She was afraid that the yonuger girl had passed out again.

Joohyun slowly blinked and looked at Seulgi. "Y-You- Did you just- It wasn't a dream?" She gasped and took a step back when she realized that her 'dream' last night was actually real.

They did kissed.

Seulgi nodded while blushing. "Yes. I even thought that you passed out because I have b-bad breath, but Eunha and-" 

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Joohyun began panicking. "Did Eunha unnie saw us? Did you tell her what happened?" 

She only came out to her father and none of her cousins know about her being gay. So it was a bit scary for her to hear that.

Even though Eunha was open about her uality and her cousins were supportive of her.

Joohyun was still a bit hesitant to come out to her cousins or any of her relatives, because she knows that some of them were homophobic.

She saw how much they hated Eunha, when she came out to them.

And she was afraid that she would receive double the hate, once they know that she likes girls and wanted to be in a relationship with one. Since she has always been the perfect girl in their eyes.

Plus she hasn't come out to her mother yet. She don't want her relatives to know first, before her mother does.

So she made a mental note, to talk to her father again later that night.

Seulgi cleared . "After you joined us last night. Eunha left and said that she would sleep already, but the truth was, she was just eavesdropping and hiding behind the door. So when we- I kissed you and you passed out. She was already there to help me carry you back to your room"

Seulgi looked down at her feet. Afraid to see Joohyun's reaction. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter