Chapter 7

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi groaned and opened her eyes. She stared at the ceiling and then sighed. She thought she was just dreaming being in a hospital, but was wrong.

She pursed her lips and carefully held the side of her head, trying to feel around the bandage that was wrapped around her head. Just around where she assumed the stitches were, looking for any signs that her head had been shaved off. And sure enough there it was. The little hairs poking her fingers just around the bandaged area. 

"What's wrong? Is your head hurting?" 

Seulgi's eyes widened at the voice. She carefully turned to the side and saw Joohyun sitting on the chair next to her bed and holding a book. 

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't want to see me?" Joohyun closed the book and pouted. 

Seulgi blinked a few times and then looked away. Her heart won't be able to take the cuteness if she continued staring.

"Yes. I m-mean. N-no, I want to see you, but the restaurant. Who's managing it now?"

Joohyun placed the book on top of the small cabinet next to the bed and then grabbed Seulgi's hand, causing Seulgi to freeze at the contact.

"Well last night, I already told umma and appa what happened to you. They told me to just leave the restaurant to the staffs, since they already know what to do anyway. And just focus on taking care of you" Joohyun said while playing with Seulgi's fingers. "Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Do you want me to call the doctor?" 

Seulgi blushed. She's not really used to Joohyun being like that. But she didn't voice it out because she secretly like it.

"I'm okay. I was just trying to see if they have shaved off my entire head. Don't worry about it." Seulgi paused and her dry lips, still refusing to look at the younger girl. "I- um... how's auntie and uncle?" 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Joohyun asked worriedly instead of answering. She lets go of Seulgi's hand and stood up. She looked at the other side of Seulgi's head, where the wound was, checking if it was bleeding through the bandage. But thankfully there was nothing on it. No signs of bleeding.

"Yes. I'm fine, Hyun. Don't worry." Seulgi glanced at Joohyun briefly, to give her a reassuring smile, before staring at the ceiling. "So.. um.. what about uncle and auntie? How are they?"

Joohyun stared at Seulgi for a few seconds, trying to see if the older girl was lying, before sighing in defeat and sitting back down.

"Well umma and appa, they're good. They will come back home this afternoon and then visit you right after." Joohyun said. She grabbed Seulgi's hand again and then placed their palms together, before intertwining them.

Seulgi's blush grows deeper. "I-I'm good. I mean you should have told them that I'm alright. They shouldn't come here. I'm sure they're tired from the long journey." 

"I already told them that, but they really want to make sure that you're okay with their own eyes"

Seulgi hummed and then took a peek at Joohyun. She saw the younger girl staring at their intertwined fingers with a smile on her face. Seulgi pursed her lips and looked away immediately.

"Um...have you eaten already?" Seulgi asked while looking around the room.

"Yes. I already had breakfast before coming here. What about you? Are you hungry? They delivered your food already. Do you want me to feed you?" Joohyun asked as she started carressing Seulgi's hand.

Seulgi shivered a bit when she felt it. "I-I'm go-"

Seulgi was about to decline the offer and say that she was still full, when her stomach started growling loudly.

She held her stomach with her other hand and blushed. She wasn't allowed to eat last night because they were still observing her, that's why she was so hungry.

Joohyun smiled. "I guess that answers my question huh?" 

Seulgi just remained silent. Too embarrassed to say anything. 

Joohyun lets go of Seulgi's hand again and stood up. She went to the other side of the bed, where the overbed table was located. She wheeled it next to Seulgi's bed and stopped. 

"Do you want me to adjust your bed for you? So you can eat comfortably.?"

Seulgi just hummed. 

Joohyun went on the foot of Seulgi's bed and pressed a button, causing the upper part of the bed to slowly lean forward. After making sure that Seulgi was already comfortable. Joohyun adjusted the overbed table next. 

Seulgi said thanks and was about to grab the spoon when Joohyun beat her into it. 

"I want to feed you" Joohyun grinned.

Seulgi looked at the younger girl nervously. "No. I-It's okay. I can eat on my own. Don't worry." 

Joohyun pouted. 

Seulgi gulped and then sighed. "Okay." 

Joohyun smiled and scooped a spoonful of porridge "Come on. Open your mouth. Here comes the plane" Joohyun teased while holding the spoon near Seulgi's mouth. 

Seulgi chuckled. "Do I look like a baby to you?" 

"Yes." Joohyun grinned mischievously. "My baby"

Seulgi blushed and looked away. "Y-yah! I-I'm not a baby. A-And certainly n-not yours!" She stuttered out.

"Well... do you want to be my baby then?" Joohyun teased again.

"W-whatever. Come on. Feed me. I'm hungry" Seulgi said in a bossy tone to cover her nervousness away.

"Okay. Let's feed the grumpy baby" Joohyun laughed and began feeding Seulgi, who was now blushing madly.

Joohyun would occassionally bump the spoon on Seulgi's cheek to annoy the older girl and then wiped it off right after with a tissue. 

They were like that for a couple of minutes until the porridge was already gone.

"Here" Joohyun handed the glass of water to Seulgi, who took it and drank from it. 

"Thanks" Seulgi said as she handed the empty glass back to Joohyun.

"You're welcome" Joohyun wiped Seulgi's mouth before taking the overbed table back to where it was placed before. 

"Do you want to take a bath, unnie? I can help you if you want" Joohyun asked casually as she headed back to the chair next to the bed and sat down on it.

Seulgi choked on her saliva. She coughed and then glared at Joohyun, who was now clearly trying to stop herself from laughing out loud.

"Y-yah! Stop talking nonsense!" 

Joohyun cooed. "Oh. Is my baby mad? Come here. Let me give you kisses" She puckered her lips teasingly while moving closer to Seulgi's face.

"Y-Yah!" Seulgi sheilded her face with her hand.

"Come on baby. Let me kiss you" Joohyun continued teasing.

 "Oh hoho! I was just gone for a few hours and now you two are calling each other baby? And what? Kissing? What did I miss?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter