Chapter 14

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Thank you for your kindness uncle and auntie. I will forever be grateful to the both of you" Sooyoung said while bowing to Joohyun's parents.

Today will be Sooyoung's flight back to Canada.

They just got back to Seoul earlier this morning from their trip and now they were at the airport to send Sooyoung off.

Sooyoung actually didn't want to go back home just yet, but she had something important to do. So she had no choice, but to go.

"It's okay, dear." Mrs. Bae patted Sooyoung's shoulder to make her stand up straight. "You're always welcome to come back to our home. Whenever you want to" She said before hugging Sooyoung.

Sooyoung hugged the old woman back. "Thanks auntie" She said and then let go before hugging Mr. Bae next.

"Take care of yourself, okay?" Mr. Bae said while patting Sooyoung's back.

"Yes, uncle" Sooyoung nodded as they broke the hug.

She then went to Joohyun and her cousin, who were waiting at the side. 

"I won't miss you." Seulgi hugged her cousin.

Sooyoung chuckled. "I'll miss you too, unnie. Take care" She hugged her cousin back. "Don't worry, unnie. I'll try to convince uncle again, to let you choose your own happiness" She whispered before breaking the hug and patting her cousin's shoulder.

Seulgi just forced a smiled.

Seulgi knew that it would be impossible, but she just hoped that her cousin would be able to do it. 

Sooyoung then looked at Joohyun and smiled.

"Unnie" She hugged Joohyun and whispered. "Unnie, whatever happens, please listen to Seulgi unnie's explanation first" 

Joohyun was puzzled by it, but before she could ask, Sooyoung had already let go of her.

"I'll go now." Sooyoung said as she heard her flight being announced to be boarding soon.

Mr. And Mrs. Bae told Sooyoung to take care of herself while hugging her goodbye once again.

Joohyun smiled and hugged Sooyoung too, while Seulgi just waved her hand. She was trying hard not to cry infront of Joohyun and her parents. 

Joohyun's cousins and Yongsun had already said their goobyes to Sooyoung when they arrived in Seoul, so they weren't there at the airport.

Sooyoung bowed one last time before walking through the security checkpoints. After she was done, she looked back and waved at Seulgi and the Baes again, before walking to the boarding gate.

"Let's go?" Joohyun offered her hand to Seulgi.

Seulgi hesitantly took it and they began walking.

She looked at Joohyun's parents, who were already walking ahead of them, before lifting Joohyun's hand and kissing the back of it.

"Thank you"

Joohyun just smiled and squeezed Seulgi's hand. Silently comforting her.

She knew that Seulgi would really miss her cousin, even if she wouldn't say it.

So she swore to herself, that she would do everything to make Seulgi happy.

 

_________

 

A few days later

 

"Where are we going?" Seulgi whispered as she and Joohyun silently got out of the house. 

It was already late in the evening and Joohyun's parents were already fast asleep. 

Seulgi would have been asleep too, if not for Joohyun, who knocked on her door and told her to get changed, once she opened it.

"It's a secret" Joohyun whispered back.

They exited the gate and then sighed in relief when they weren't caught.

"Seriously Hyun. Where are we going? It's already 10pm" Seulgi asked while looking at her watch, nervously. 

It was the first time that Joohyun had asked her to go somewhere with her this late and she was afraid that Joohyun would do something reckless, that would get them in trouble.

"I'll tell you later, unnie" Joohyun answered while looking around. "Where are they?" She mumbled to herself.

"What are you looking for?" Seulgi asked in confusion.

Suddenly they saw a car heading their way, making them squint at the bright lights.

Seulgi tried to see who was behind the wheel and frowned when she saw that it was Moonbyul, who was driving with Yongsun on the passenger's seat. 

The car, which Seulgi just realized now was a pickup truck, stopped next to them before the driver's window rolled down.

"Hop in" Moonbyul said.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Seulgi panicked. 

It was already clear that Joohyun had an intention of going somewhere far and she was afraid that Mr. And Mrs. Bae would get mad at her for not stopping Joohyun from going somewhere this late.

"Unnie, just get inside, please? I'll tell you later" Joohyun grabbed Seulgi's hand and pleaded. "Please?" 

Seulgi sighed. "Okay" 

Joohyun grinned and dragged Seulgi towards the backseat door.

She opened it and helped Seulgi get inside first, before closing the door and running around the vehicle and getting inside through the other door.

"I didn't know that you can be a gentlewoman, Hyun" Yongsun teased as they started driving away.

Joohyun blushed while Seulgi just chuckled.

Joohyun now regretted coming out to Yongsun and Moonbyul because they won't stop teasing her.

A few days after she and Yongsun came back from Jeju, Moonbyul had asked them if they could meet in their favorite cafè, since she had just gotten back from her vacation.

They agreed and once they met, Yongsun started talking about Seulgi and Joohyun to Moonbyul. While Joohyun just kept silent on the side. 

Yongsun then asked Joohyun, if she and Seulgi were already in a relationship. Since she noticed that Joohyun was always beside Seulgi and always taking care of her while they were in Jeju.

Joohyun didn't say anything at first, because she was afraid of being judged, but when Moonbyul finally confessed that she's a lesbian. And Yongsun also said that she's biual. Confirming her suspicion about them not being straight.

Joohyun finally admitted that she likes Seulgi and had already confessed to her, but weren't in a relationship yet.

At first they kept teasing her. Reminding her about the things she used to say when they about Seulgi.

But then they quickly voiced out their support to them. And even offered to help Joohyun plan their first date.

Joohyun was hesitant at first. But eventually agreed, because they kept on bugging her.

Which was mistake, since their first date was a disaster because Seulgi almost got injured again, when they were trying to run away from the bees, that got attracted to the flowers that Moonbyul and Yongsun arranged for their first date by the Han river.

The second date was not a disaster thankfully, but it left Joohyun in a total sweating mess, because Yongsun suggested for the two of them to go to the amusement park for their second date and then ride the ferris wheel as a finale. So that it would be romantic.

Joohyun agreed with it, but she totally forgot that she was afraid of heights. So she was totally nervous and sweating a lot while they were riding it. But Seulgi's constant hugs and kisses, while they were inside the ferris wheel, was totally worth it. 

And so for their third date, Joohyun decided to just plan it herself. She decided to just bring Seulgi to a place that was memorable for the both of them, which was the convenience store, where they first became close.

Unfortunately Moonbyul found out about her plan because Moonbyul happened to be there at that time, when she asked for the manager's permission to set up a small table at the back corner of the store and explained everything why she was doing it, when the manager asked her why.

She didn't noticed Moonbyul slowly creeping up behind her and listening to their conversation.

She only found out that her friend was there, when the manager refused, because Moonbyul quickly stepped in and convinced the manager more, causing him to change his mind and finally allowed Joohyun.

Joohyun was thankful to Moonbyul, so she had no choice, but to let Moonbyul and Yongsun help her set everything up.

"We're almost there" Moonbyul announced. 

Seulgi looked outside the window and frowned. They were driving around a familiar road. 

Seulgi looked at Joohyun "Where are w-" she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter