Chapter 10

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Careful. Wait! There's a step. Okay. One more. Okay. Slowly."

"Joohyun, only my head is injured not my eyes. I can see perfectly fine" Seulgi sighed tiredly. 

They were now back at the Bae residence.

The doctor already approved of her discharge yesterday actually, since she was already healing just fine without any complications.

But Joohyun refused to let Seulgi get out and forced her to stay one more night at the hospital.

Seulgi protested at first, because she was already tired of staying at the hospital, but Joohyun remained firm with her decision.

Sooyoung also agreed with Joohyun, so Seulgi didn't have a choice. She reluctantly complied with the younger girl's demand.

"I know. But I just want to be sure" Joohyun smiled while still holding Seulgi's arm, slowly guiding her inside the house.

"Whatever" Seulgi huffed in annoyance, but deep inside her heart was beating like crazy.

Ever since Joohyun started courting her three days ago, Joohyun would always try to be there for her, catering for her needs.

Joohyun would never leave her side, unless she had to go home and take a shower or she was needed at the restaurant by her parents.

At first, Seulgi was feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation, but she finally adjusted to it two days later. 

"Joohyun unnie! I already put Seulgi unnie's things inside her room. What do you need me to do next?" Sooyoung asked as she headed downstairs.

Sooyoung was the one who volunteered to help bring Seulgi back to the Bae residence, since Joohyun's parents were both busy at the restaurant. 

"Young-ah, can you please prepare the ingredients for the chicken soup? It's in the fridge. Thanks" Joohyun said as she helped Seulgi sit on the couch.

"Okay" Sooyoung happily complied. 

"Wait. You don't eat chicken right? Why are you cooking chicken soup?" Seulgi frowned as she shifted on the couch to get comfortable.

"Sooyoung said that you love fried chicken. And I know how much you miss eating it, since you only have porridge and vegetables at the hospital, but I don't want your stomach to get shocked with eating fried and oily foods just yet, that's why I'm cooking you chicken soup instead." Joohyun smiled.

Seulgi bit her tongue to stop herself from smiling back. It was really getting harder not to fall deeper for the younger girl.

"Don't worry. Once your stomach gets back to normal, I'm going to cook you your favorite food" Joohyun added and bent down, to be with Seulgi's eye level and then booped Seulgi's nose, before straightening up and walking to the kitchen.

Leaving a blushing Seulgi behind. 

Sooyoung, who was eavesdropping, quickly jogged back to the counter to continue cutting the vegetables. 

She just hoped that her cousin won't be a coward anymore and try to return Joohyun's efforts in making her feel important and cared for, before it's too late.

 

______________

 

"No"

"Please?" 

"I said 'No'"

"Just for a week. Please unnie?" 

Seulgi run her palm down her face and then sighed. 

After eating lunch and Sooyoung volunteering to washing the dishes. Joohyun went to her room to freshen up. While the cousins were left in the living room to watch tv.

And then Sooyoung suddenly began asking Seulgi if she could stay there at Joohyun's house, instead of the hotel. But Seulgi refused, since it wasn't her house.

"Please unnie? I don't want to stay at the hotel, for the rest of my stay in here in Seoul. I want to be with you before I go back home. Please?" Sooyoung pouted and pleaded with puppy eyes, facing Seulgi.

Seulgi scruched up her face and pushed Sooyoung's face away. "Ew! Don't use that face on me. It's disgusting" 

"Yah!" Sooyoung slapped Seulgi's arm in reflex, but then quickly apologized when she remembered that her cousin was injured. "I'm sorry unnie" She smiled sheepishly while giving her cousin a 'peace' sign.

Seulgi huffed and rubbed her aching arm. "You're lucky I'm not in good shape to wrestle you right now. Or else I would have body slammed you down the floor for hurting me" 

The two of them might have a three years , but they were closer to each other, than their own siblings.

Sooyoung's older sisters were already in their teens when Sooyoung was born that's why she got close to Seulgi, who was just three years older than her.

While Seulgi's older siblings, who were four and six years older than her respectively, were too focused on doing what their father wanted them to do, to even try to be a child and play with Seulgi. 

And Seulgi being at their grandparents house almost everyday with her nanny, which was located just beside Sooyoung's house, helped in getting them closer too.

"What's with the voilent talk? I was just gone for like fifteen minutes and you two are already talking about body slamming each other on the floor?" 

They both turned to the voice and saw Joohyun walking towards them with black short shorts, that shows off her milky white thighs and white sando, showing off her collarbones.

Seulgi gulped at the sight. Collarbones are her weakness.

She quickly looked away. Afraid that she won't be able to control herself anymore, if she stare a bit longer.

Sooyoung glanced at her cousin and grinned. She mentally patted herself on the back for giving Joohyun that clothes, because she was sure that her cousin would definitely be having a hard time resisting Joohyun now.

"Unnie! I'm glad that you're back already." Sooyoung suddenly stood up and run to Joohyun's side. She grabbed Joohyun's left hand and began pouting. "Seulgi unnie is being mean to me"

Seulgi quickly looked at them, making sure to focus on the side of Sooyoung's head instead of Joohyun's collarbones. "Yah! I wasn't doing that!" 

Joohyun ignored Seulgi and carressed Sooyoung's hair with her free hand. "Why? What happened?" She then turned to look at Seulgi and glared. "What did you do to my cousin?" 

Seulgi choked on her saliva when she heard that. "C-Cousin? Yah! When did you get close to that 'thing' to even call her your cousin?" 

"See?! She's being mean" Sooyoung pouted even more, befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter