Chapter 11

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been four days since Seulgi got out of the hospital and three days since Sooyoung began staying at the Bae residence. 

After Joohyun asked permission from her parents and they agreed. Sooyoung left her hotel room and stayed there the next day.

Mr. and Mrs. Bae happily welcomed Sooyoung into their house. While Seulgi was still feeling a bit hesitant in letting her cousin stay there. But Joohyun kept on reassuring her that it was fine and she should not worry about it.

In the end Seulgi gave up and let Sooyoung do whatever she wanted.

"Yah! Unnie! What are you doing there? Why are you the one grilling?!" Joohyun yelled as she run towards the grill where Seulgi was. She took the tong from the older girl's hand and guided her towards the chair a few steps away. "Just sit here okay? You're still injured"

"Hyunnie, I'm not fragile, okay? I'm prefectly fine. And the wound is healing just fine. Don't worry about it." Seulgi reassured Joohyun.

"But still. You shouldn't be near something as hot as a grill." Joohyun clicked her tongue and then looked around. "Where's Changsub Oppa anyway? He should be the one doing this, since he was the one who requested barbeque" 

"It's okay. I let him go with your other cousins. I know how much he loves surfing" 

They were now at a private resort in jeju island, that Sooyoung rented for three days. To celebrate Mr. Bae's birthday.

All of the Baes and Kims relatives that were available on those days, which were mostly Joohyun's cousins from her father's side, since a lot of the older adults were busy working or too old to travel, were all invited to join.

At first Mr. And Mrs. Bae, and also Joohyun, refused, because it was too much for them. But Sooyoung insisted and reasoned out that she wanted to at least pay them back for their generousity in letting her stay at their house and also taking care of Seulgi. 

It took a lot of convincing from Sooyoung and begging from Seulgi before the Baes finally agreed.

Joohyun sighed. "You should stop being too kind unnie. People will take advantage of you for that" She said before going to the grill and finishing what Seulgi had started.

Seulgi bit her lips. 

If you knew what I did before. I'm sure you wouldn't think of me as a kind person

She thought bitterly.

 

___________________

 

Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun (appa) uncle Junghyun
Saengil chukha hamnida

 

Seulgi, Sooyoung, and Joohyun along with Joohyun's relatives, sang loudly as they gathered around the dining area of the villa, they were staying at.

It was now eight in the evening and after a whole day of swimming at the pool and enjoying the water activites in the ocean.

They were now back at the villa. Celebrating Mr. Bae's birthday.

"Blow the candles fast appa! It's melting to the cake already" Joohyun shrieked as she held the cake as far as possible from her because of the heat.

Her cousins had decided to put a lot of candles on it, because they wanted to form the number '45'. Instead of just buying the candles with numbers '4' and '5'. 

She doesn't know if her cousins were drunk at that time, they bought it or were just trying to prank her father. 

Mr. Bae quickly blew the candles when she saw that Joohyun was already struggling.

Loud cheers errupted as Sooyoung and Joohyun's two younger cousins popped the mini party poppers in the living room. They were afraid that the confettis might get into the foods, that's why they decided to do it there instead.

"I'm not cleaning that" Mrs. Bae yelled when she saw the scattered confettis in the living room and near the dining area.

They all laughed when they heard that.

"Don't worry auntie. Sooyoung will clean it all up, since it was her idea" Seulgi grinned as she patted her cousin's back to .

Sooyoung pouted. "No. It was Joohyun unnie's idea. I wanted to set some fireworks, but she didn't want that because she was afraid of it. That's why we settled with party poppers instead."

"But you were still the one who bought it" Seulgi continued grinning.

"Seulgi stop teasing your cousin." Mr. Bae interrupted the two. "We will all clean it up tomorrow morning. Don't worry Sooyoung." 

"Thank you, uncle" Sooyoung grinned and then nudged Seulgi's side with her elbow. 

Seulgi nudged her cousin back, before Mrs. Bae went to them and gently grabbed Sooyoung away, separating the two cousins. 

"Okay. That's enough you two. Let's go eat now. I'm starving already." Mrs. Bae said as she lead Sooyoung to the table.

Living with Seulgi and Sooyoung made the Baes realize how childish they were.

Seulgi and Sooyoung likes to tease each other, to the point that they almost got into a fight. Thankfully, Mr. Bae or Mrs. Bae were always there to break the two up, before it got worst.

"You really love teasing your cousin huh?" Joohyun whispered as she grabbed Seulgi's hand and dragged her to the dining table.

Seulgi just awkwardly chuckled. Still not used to the skinship.

She glanced around subtly and noticed that some of Joohyun's cousins were looking at them with an unreadable look on their faces.

She don't blame them though since Joohyun had been very cautious around her, and would always show her dislike on her from the start.  

They must have been wondering when did Joohyun became affectionate to her. 

"What do you want to eat?" Joohyun asked as she gestured for Seulgi to sit on the available seat next to Joohyun's older cousins.

The large table were already occupied with different dishes that Sooyoung ordered from a famous restaurant near the place they were staying at. While some of them were cooked by Mrs. Bae, who likes to eat traditional foods more.

"I'm good. I can just get it myself" Seulgi whispered while sitting down, still very much aware of the eyes on them.

Actually she had been feeling that Joohyun's cousins have been watching their, hers and Joohyun's, every move since they got there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter