Chapter 4

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joohyun frowned when she saw Seulgi, from the corner of her eyes, giggling while staring at her phone.

She noticed that Seulgi had started doing that, after she came home late from the supermarket last time.

She was sure that something else had happened that day. That Seulgi didn't tell her. She was curious, but she didn't want to ask because she didn't want to sound nosy. 

Joohyun rolled her eyes when she heard Seulgi laughed out loud.

She wanted to yell at the older girl for being noisy. But decided not to and just tried hard to tune out the laughter while staring at the Han river. She didn't want them to fight, especially since they've just gotten closer recently. 

Joohyun sighed and placed her folded arms above her bent knees. 

Seulgi had asked Joohyun earlier if the younger girl could accompany her to the Han river, to get some fresh air, because she didn't want to go alone. 

Joohyun agreed since she also wanted to relax by the river. So they're now sitting on the grass by the river. Just peacefully enjoying the night breeze.

Well that was until the older girl took her phone out and began typing on her phone. And she never let go of it since then.

Joohyun was getting annoyed by the constant ding of Seulgi's phone and the loud laughter doesn't help either, so she suddenly stood up and dusted her pants. 

Seulgi was startled by the action. She quickly looked at Joohyun and stood up as well, while pocketing her phone, when she noticed that the younger girl was about to leave. 

"Hyun! Where are you going?" 

"Home" Joohyun answered curtly before walking away.

Seulgi quickly jogged past Joohyun and stopped in front of the younger girl, blocking Joohyun's path.

"Wait! We should go to the convenience store first. I'm hungry. My treat" Seulgi said quickly.

"I'm not" Joohyun answered coldly and tried to walked past the older girl but Seulgi grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

"I'll buy you ice cream" Seulgi pleaded. "Please? I'm really hungry" 

Joohyun pursed her lips and sighed in defeat. "Fine" 

"Thanks" Seulgi smiled and decided to quickly slid her hand, that was holding Joohyun's wrist, down to Joohyun's hand and gripped it tightly. 

"W-what are you doing?" Joohyun blushed and tried to yanked her hand free, but Seulgi still held on it tightly.

"So that you won't run away" Seulgi grinned before gently tugging Joohyun's hand and leading her to the direction of the convenience store. 

Joohyun rolled her eyes but didn't do anything again.

Her free hand went to her chest, above her heart and frowned when she felt her heart wouldn't stop beating fast. She wondered why she was feeling that way towards the older girl again.

 

___________________

 

Once they arrived at the convenience store. Seulgi quickly grabbed a basket and asked Joohyun to hold it for her, because she still wouldn't let go of the younger girl's hand.

Joohyun reluctantly agreed.

Seulgi smiled widely and then browsed through the aisles, looking for her favorite foods to buy, while still holding Joohyun's hand. 

Seulgi would occasionally asked Joohyun what she wanted, but the younger girl would just always reply that she's not hungry and only wanted ice cream.

Seulgi was about to get one for Joohyun, when the younger girl's stomach started growling, causing the younger girl to blush and looked away. 

Seulgi grinned, "We'll just buy ice cream after eating. It might melt" She said before going to the cashier.

After paying, Seulgi quickly dragged Joohyun to one of the available table by the window and made the younger girl sit on it. 

"I'm just going to reheat this sausages and put hot water on this noodles, okay? Wait for me here." Seulgi said while taking the foods out of the plastic bag and placing it on the table.

"You can eat this kimbap while waiting" She grabbed the kimbap and opened it, before placing it in front of Joohyun, who still wouldn't look at Seulgi. Too embarrassed at what happened.

Seulgi quickly grabbed the foods that needed to be reheated and the ones that needed hot water before going to the microwave area.

She made sure to buy enough foods for the two of them, even though Joohyun refused to get food for herself.

After setting the timer on the microwave, Seulgi quickly filled the noodles with hot water and waited for a few minutes.

Just then the microwave dinged, indicating that her foods were done already. Seulgi quickly took it out and placed it on the counter before grabbing the cup of noodles and draining it one by one on the sink.

She then added the seasonings inside. She put cheese on hers while she didn't add anything on Joohyun's, because she wasn't sure if the younger girl would like it.

Well it turns out that Joohyun would totally loved it. 

After she came back to the table, Joohyun got curious at her cup while she was stirring it.

She offered Joohyun a bite, but the younger girl refused.

"Go on. Just try a little bit" She insisted.

Joohyun pursed her lips before nodding. "Okay" 

Seulgi pushed the cup closer to Joohyun and watched the younger girl hesitantly grabbed her chopsticks and lifted a few strands of noodles into , trying to see if she would like it. 

After chewing for a few seconds, Joohyun suddenly hummed and smiled. 

"You like it?" Seulgi asked while smiling. 

"Yeah. What did you put in it?" Joohyun asked while lifting a few strands of noodles again and eating it.

"Just the seasonings and also cheese." Seulgi secretly grabbed the other cup that was supposed to be for Joohyun and just eat it.

"Wow. I didn't know it would taste this good" Joohyun said while still eating, totally forgetting that the cup was for Seulgi.

"You haven't tried it before?"

Joohyun shook her head. "My friends tried to make me eat one before, but I refused. I thought it would taste weird, but I was wrong. This is delicious" She said before digging into the food again.

Seulgi smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter