Just For The Fans

Beneath That Facade

The fanmeet ended five hours later, leaving all the members yawning. Myungsoo stretched his arms tiredly, too weak to even hold a pen. As they left the room and crawled into the van, Sungjong refused to look at his boyfriend.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Sunggyu asked the manager.

"Where else?"

Dongwoo grumbled under his breath. "But we're so tired and we want to go out!" He glanced at the person on his left. "Right, Sungjong?"

No reply.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked in concern. Sungjong's eyes narrowed dangerously but he refused to make any sound, simply staring forward at the blank space.

"Maknae's giving his hyungs attitude," Woohyun sang. Sungjong's eyebrow twitched again in irritation.

"Yah maknae, answer Myungsoo!" The bossy leader instructed.

Silence.

Myungsoo, feeling confused and hurt, turned away to look out of the window.

What did I do?

 

 

******

 

 

The manager stopped the engine. "Okay, we're here!"

Everyone piled out of the van and made their way into the dormitory. Once he stepped inside, Sungjong slammed the door after him, not even bothering to cast a backward glance at anyone.

Sunggyu raised a brow and looked around at the other member, stating the question that was on everyone's mind.

"What happened?" 

"I-I don't know ..." Myungsoo's voice faltered slightly as he stared helplessly at the shut door. "Did any of you piss him off or something?"

"I think he's just jealous," Hoya suggested. "You know he doesn't like Myungyeol moments."

"But it was just for the fans!" Myungsoo protested, unaware of Sungyeol's sinking expression.

Just for the fans ... ?

"Here, I'll talk to him." Hoya lunged for the door, only to rattle the doorknob wildly and find out that it was locked.

Sunggyu's eyes widened. "He locked the door?"

"YAH! LEE SUNGJONG! IT'S MY ROOM TOO, YOU KNOW! I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF IN THERE!" Hoya banged against the door. Everyone stared at him in shock. The usually quiet and shy Lee Howon now screaming the heavens down?

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG!"

The door didn't even move an inch. Slowly, the members gave up. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Dongwoo returned to their respective rooms while Hoya and Sungyeol sat on the floor.

Sungyeol couldn't even think right now.

He knew, he always knew that Myungsoo never loved him. All the same - it hurt. It hurt a lot.

The words played over and over in his mind.

But it was just for the fans ...

.

.

.

it was just for the fans ...

.

.

.

just for the fans.

 

 

 

 

   

 

............

;AAAAAAAAAAA; /lamely starts crying over OWN fanfic e__e;;

COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE = FASTER UPDATES WOOOOOOOT! (Give me more comments and I promise I'll update >:D)

 

   

   

   

   

 

... Just for laughs ;D MYUNGSOO LAUGHING AT YEOL'S ACTING BAHAHAHAHA