Plan In Action: Part I

Beneath That Facade

The first thing Myungsoo saw when he woke up was the small black book Sungjong had placed on his table. Thoughts of curiosity flashed in his mind but the last thing he guessed was that this was a scheme - his brain was still too tired to comprehend much.

Lifting the book, Myungsoo flipped casually through the pages until he recognised the handwriting on them.

Jongie's?

 

 

Dear Diary,

I'm so happy today!

I know I sound really immature now, but I haven't been this happy ever since stuff has ... you know ... happened. 

Sungyeol-hyung brought me out to this cafe and we had a really good chat. Now I understand what both of us has gone through.

Myungsoo-hyung's such a jerk. He's so indecisive and annoying!

And guess what? I think the way Sungyeollie-hyung smiles is adorable.

 

 

"What the?" Myungsoo muttered out loud.

From the way things sounded, Sungjong seemed much closer to Sungyeol than he was. Not that Myungsoo was in a position to blame him, but what happened to them? Their relationship?

He didn't know who was concerned or jealous about. Just the mere thought of the two being together made him feel like cringing.

What's going on?

 

 

******

 

 

"Is he reading it?" Sungyeol whispered.

"Yeah," Sungjong whispered back.

Sungyeol started guffawing. "Oh My God, look at his face. He's horrified - and this isn't even the start."

"Don't you think we exaggerated a bit too much, hyung?"

"As if. Everyone knows my smile is adorable. All he'll think is Jongie's finally seen the light."

"Whatever ..."

Sungjong rolled his eyes and sighed. He hadn't been getting enough sleep these few days and it was really wearing him out. His eyebags were getting more and more visible; he desperately needed some of Woohyun's cosmetics.

"Hey, you okay?" Sungyeol asked in concern.

"I'm fine," he replied. "Why wouldn't I be okay? I'm just tired."

"Get more sleep. You know we care about you."

The maknae smiled, not wanting to let his hyung's good intentions go to waste. "I will. What about you?"

"Me?"

"Ever since this little drama in our group, nothing's the same anymore. I think ... we've drifted."

There was a silence. Sungyeol pondered over what the latter had just said, knowing it was all true. They shouldn't have let things come to this stage, especially over another bandmate.

Taking Sungjong's hand, his lips curled up into a smile.

"No matter what happens in the future, we won't drift apart ever again."

 

 

 

 

Awkward ...

Comment (:

I didn't want you all to hate Sungjong as much as you did before, so I edited his character a bit. Also, x3minari helped me come up with the idea for making Myung jealous ;D

And OMGAWSH. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED "The Chaser" TEASER ON YOUTUBE, DO IT NAO.